Less Intrusive Green Circles?

Thanks.

I don't know. The bmp is a solid square of green with a small pie wedge cut into it of lighter green. I think the wedge is what makes the circles blink in game.

There doesn't seem to be an invisible color (AKA pink) like in CMX1 so there's no way for me to test it. I tried dark gray, like used in the soldier textures, but that just makes the circles dark gray.

Mord.

Dark blue wouldn't be a bad idea since it'd be darker than the neon green and likely wouldn't clash with the terrain so much.

Larger, however, would be going in the opposite direction I'd prefer. I think I could get by with just a ring around the base as previously mentioned. Those big bright circles under everything really detracts from the immersiveness.

Actually a toggle bases command would be nice.

I play down in the dirt too, but when I want the full experience of the moment, at least for WEGO, I de-select the unit and toggle off the icons so I can re-watch the action without any unrealistic looking stuff getting in the way. It's an alright work around but you can't do that in RT.

Mord.

Why would you want them larger and also why Blue?

I'd like all bases to be shown at once to help me keep track of all troops, but you'd need a way to know which unit was selected.

Every colour but blue is taken.

Larger to see from further.

I play about level 4 and above mainly, so all I really see are loud dots.

• 1 month later...