Bring it down!

B00M$LANG ....Sir, you are way to full of yourself and need to step back just a little and take a look at the whole picture. It's really not that complicated. Grab hold of yourself (yes, I mean really grab hold of yourself) and say 10 times out loud "I'm not the center of the universe". Then you need to click your heals together 3 times ....Then ..it may be all right. Maybe not. After all I'm just a SSN ..what do I know.

Regards,

Gunz

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

B00M$LANG ....Sir, you are way to full of yourself and need to step back just a little and take a look at the whole picture. It's really not that complicated. Grab hold of yourself (yes, I mean really grab hold of yourself) and say 10 times out loud "I'm not the center of the universe". Then you need to click your heals together 3 times ....Then ..it may be all right. Maybe not. After all I'm just a SSN ..what do I know.

Regards,

Gunz

Maybe you and stoat can get together there in the armpit of the US and he can teach you the finer points of being an assmonkey...then maybe you'll at least graduate to a productive member of society! Good luck!

Regards,

B00M$LANG

HA! Ignoring and a good hardy chuckle if I may be so bold. I can only ignore that which irritates me but a good chuckle can not be passed up. Please keep your frontal suicide attack coming ...it amuses me greatly.

Regards,

Gunz

P.S. Do I feel a Lock coming? Yes the Big Slam is just a comment away.

Originally posted by B00M$LANG:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

You sir are way over your head in being "full of yourself".

I wish the best of luck to you in the big game of life.

Regards,

Gunz

Who appointed you "arrogance patrol"? I can't help the way you feel, so my advice to you is ignore me...please?! </font>

Originally posted by Sgt.Joch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by B00M$LANG:

You sir are way over your head in being "full of yourself".

I wish the best of luck to you in the big game of life.

Regards,

Gunz

Who appointed you "arrogance patrol"? I can't help the way you feel, so my advice to you is ignore me...please?! </font>

HA! Ignoring and a good hardy chuckle if I may be so bold. I can only ignore that which irritates me but a good chuckle can not be passed up. Please keep your frontal suicide attack coming ...it amuses me greatly.

Regards,

Gunz

P.S. Do I feel a Lock coming? Yes the Big Slam is just a comment away.

So, how much of my tax money do you suck-up every month?

You sir ..lost any and all respect that could have been possible ...You Sir can eat my shorts ...LOL ...why does that make me feel so good.

B00M$LANG ...quit playing with yourself and get real ..ok?

Regards,

Gunz

Hmm, yeah...telling me to eat your shorts is much more refined and mature than anything I've posted. Your respect isn't very high on my hierarchy of needs at the moment, but you never know...I may get to the point where it's either get gunz's respect or swallow the business end of a handgun, but don't hold your breath...don't you know that people who are full of themselves rarely want to dispose of the one they love? LMAO!

As for "playing with myself", I do enjoy Singleplayer mode in CM:SF, however, anytime you want to go head-to-head, we can set it up. I'm sure you've taken some of that government assistance to pay your internet bill, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So, how much of my tax money do you suck-up every month?

Only thing I draw is my pension ...57 years old ..will not get any SS until 62 maybe. Any other questions asswipe?? And I do mean ASSWIPE.

Regards,

Gunz </font>

You mean give up? What are you, French? Or maybe French-Canadian?! tongue.gif

You should do what you do best...just sit there and let others do the hard stuff...

Hey, we whipped your ass in 1812, you don't want to get us Québécois riled up! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Sgt.Joch:

You mean give up? What are you, French? Or maybe French-Canadian?! tongue.gif

You should do what you do best...just sit there and let others do the hard stuff...

Hey, we whipped your ass in 1812, you don't want to get us Québécois riled up! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

Hi mom!

Hold on, I'll get off of her so she can write you back...

Just kidding...it's really your sister AND your mom.

Hey, this is FUN! I hope I can stay here for awhile and do other stuff completely off-topic and ridiculously stupid! Now I know how stoat got 2000 posts here!

Your a very funny guy ...and a complete stool specimen ..a chemist could reach lofty goals with you on a microscope.

I love ya man ...and this is just between you and me ...the bullet might not be a bad idea.

Go ahead ...pull the trigger.

Regards,

Gunz

Your a very funny guy ...and a complete stool specimen ..a chemist could reach lofty goals with you on a microscope.

I love ya man ...and this is just between you and me ...the bullet might not be a bad idea.

Regards,

Gunz

It's so gratifying to see that li'l ol' me, as you called me, "a stool specimen", can get under your skin so easily. Which is it, Einstein? Am I a stool sample or an evil genius who seems to be able to yank your chain at will?

Bah, I've had tougher competition from people for whom English is a 3rd or 4th language.

Hasn't your 57 years on this planet (or 13 years...whatever) taught you anything, or did you just discover teh intrnets yesterday? :D

Hey Hoi! Things are getting nasty around here, aren't they.

You gents have been around long enough to know what results in a BAN and what doesn't. This thread has flown under the radar for a bit, maybe let it cool off for a while, alright?

Besides, we're all simply skin sacks full of mostly water racing from birth to death, our actions guided by nothing more than basic principals of physics so perhaps we can give it a rest already, green?

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

You gents have been around long enough to know what results in a BAN and what doesn't. This thread has flown under the radar for a bit, maybe let it cool off for a while, alright?

Besides, we're all simply skin sacks full of mostly water racing from birth to death, our actions guided by nothing more than basic principals of physics so perhaps we can give it a rest already, green?

I'm game. I just didn't want to foster the idea that I'm someone who could just be walked on...I don't do it in RL, and I won't do it here.

Would it be wrong to tell everyone here now that I'm just 13 years old? My mom says I'm "precocious"! :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

I'm game. I just didn't want to foster the idea that I'm someone who could just be walked on...I don't do it in RL, and I won't do it here.

Would it be wrong to tell everyone here now that I'm just 13 years old? My mom says I'm "precocious"! :D </font>

Regards,

Gunz

or did you just discover teh intrnets yesterday? :D </font>