Bring it down!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by B00M$LANG:

I don't joke about war, sonny...it's nothing to joke about...unless we're talking about the French military...

Ah. It seemed to me that there were two options. You were either joking, or you were being an insufferable asshole. I hoped for the former, but it seems that you are capable only of the latter.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melnibone:

I have a spare sense of humour boxed up in my garage if you need it.

I've got an outstanding sense of humor. Unfortunately, it's not up to you, stoat, or anyone else to decide when or where when I use it. </font>

yikes! This is getting good, no wonder you auslanders joke about our (North American's) lack of irony identification, thanks for representin' Bloomshag! Fight this fight against the evil frenchies for all us Americans!!!!!(as I walk off knowing what a bad troll I am). This is going to get shut down right... now... no wait... now! Well maybe soon. Cheers!

-The B

Edit: Ooops sorry Boomslang, I miss spelled your name up above, please disregard

This just gets better and better! :D

quick! keep poking him... see what else he comes up with, I love this guy

Oh wait...I get it now...most of you aren't from America! That explains most of your lack of intelligent military tactical expertise!

LMAO, and people wonder why the US is the greatest country on earth...

I gotta admit, you got me there. I live in New Zealand... we had to close our airforce cause our ageing wing of Skyhawks cost too much to maintain :D our navy consists of 3 or 4 frigates, our population is 4,000,000 so you can imagine what the size of our army might be, our armour consists of 10 or so newly purchased strykers... thats about it ;) Our SAS on the other hand are pwny trainers :D

But guess what!? theres no one out there that actually wants to blow the **** out of us

As for the US being the greatest country on earth. I dont want to offend anyone else from North America, so Ill say this.

You are an Ostrich.

Pronunciation: os·trich - [aw-strich, os-trich]

noun: A person who attempts to ignore unpleasant facts or situations.

[ July 30, 2007, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: R33GZ ]

I think Boomy offers us a great lesson on how to go on about internet discussions: when you say something silly and are proven to have done so, never admit that you were wrong. That would show weakness! Rather, attack the French. That always confuses people from seeing your idiocy.

I've got an outstanding sense of humor. Unfortunately, it's not up to you, stoat, or anyone else to decide when or where when I use it
I fear the day you unleash your sense of humour on us...how will we cope with the mirth, the giggles or the guffaws. You'd better lead us in gently otherwise we might not be able to cope, anyways (as good old Bill Hicks would have said) let me strap myself in...

Originally posted by Sergei:

I think Boomy offers us a great lesson on how to go on about internet discussions: when you say something silly and are proven to have done so, never admit that you were wrong. That would show weakness! Rather, attack the French. That always confuses people from seeing your idiocy.

He's practicing for his upcoming congressional run.

Wow, I knew there were adults on the Internet somewhere, I think this forum's cup runneth over. Boomslang, I hope you come back and read these posts these fine peeps have written and take them to heart, then lighten up a bit!

-B

I'll stop trolling for now, but DON'T everyone stop, I'll have nothing to look forward to.

You know, I really must apologize to everyone in this thread. It was downright silly of me to expect that there would be even remotely serious discussion in a strategy and tactics forum. I really should have realized that no one could seriously post something like sergei did, because the possibility that someone could be so galactically stupid is ludicrous!

I should have realized that many of you are a bunch of ignorant tossers virtually twiddling each others wedding tackle and giggling like giddy schoolgirls when someone with a clue stumbles into what should be at least a semi-serious discussion about how a modern wargame should be played and finds a gaggle of fag hags pissed-off because the latest pair of pumps you bought are killing your feet.

My bad.