Bring it down!

Originally posted by B00M$LANG:

Whatever he said over the course of many posts.

We have been lucky this far that the CMSF tactics forum has attracted zero moderating attention. I'm sure we could go back and forth for quite some time, but it's obvious from the way the thread has developed that nothing would be accomplished, except for perhaps a couple of bans. At this point I would be alright with you thinking of me as an assmonkey, or fag hag, or whatever, as I will certainly still consider you to be an asshole. It is most certainly in both of our best interests to go our separate ways, and I, for one, will not post anything else in this thread. Adieu, BOOM$LANG.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

OK, I have to ask... what does this mean, and when did it start? Or do we have a LOT of moms on this board?? ;)

ND, its a common post in a thread that is going to be locked.

And snakeboy, you gonna have to get your pathfinding and self-preservation routines fixed for my mom, or sister, if I had one.

Okay...so, where do you suggest we do this without some assmonkey deciding we're getting too serious,?
This question was actually answered in a post prior to yours, but: in a different thread. One not intended to be a joke.

I suppose you could get a joke thread on-rails, with enough effort, but who needsthat much work?

JEBUS!!!!! Stay away for a day and you miss a bit around here! This thread went AWOL

BUTT$LANG has been goaded to the point of jumping someones mum and sister... while someones mum named Arsemonkey is watching!?

Holy crap, this is getting weird :eek:

Didnt this thread get started by someone not using the correct smiley etiquette?

Does it always have to be threads like this that get the attention of the Pengers? Is it the lowest common denominator? Or is it some arcane formula consisting of no sense of humor coupled with lack of self esteem?

I curse you Poop$tain for rattlin' that cage. Let sleeping dog-breaths lie. Back to the hellish world that is the ...er...um.. MBT for these denizens.

Great, I think I hear Dorosh coming. Everyone hide and stay quiet.

von shrad

Ah Stuka, the winner of the Not-so-Superbowl from the first days of CM:BO. I still haven't figured out how you managed to pull that one off. It was either payoffs or inside information. Because having severely stomped you before, and being one of the worst players myself, only trickery could have won the day.

Last time we talked you had just tricked some pretty lass into marrying you. I fully expect she has come to her senses by now.

Still riding them bikes? Traded mine in for a Po-Po Ranger with steering wheel and cup holders. It is hell getting old.

edit for nostalgia

von shrad

[ August 02, 2007, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: von shrad ]

Well Von Shrad old buddy, yep got married, got divorced and now living out in the Middle East (Qatar) making tax free dollars with a new pretty lass.

And still into the dirt bikes. A CRF450 makes mincemeat of those desert sand dunes!

PS I'm still waiting for the trophy for that Not-so-Superbowl CMBO thingy.

Sorry to hear of the divorce yet am glad to see she didn't take half your humor along with the sofa, dishes and family pet.

But the M.E.? Never would have thought that.

Hows bout a sing-song.

Get back Aussie Cat

Living in the desert aint where it's at

It's like trying to find gold in a silver mine

Like trying to tell Fosters from the piss of swine...

VS

Originally posted by Stuka:

You could try updating your profile with a current email address while your'e at it you damned assmonkey!

LOL! I see I've contributed a new buzzword! Run with it guys...run with it.

May I suggest you use it at least twice a day in RL conversations...WE CAN START AN ASSMONKEY REVOLUTION!

I'll have T-Shirts available on CafePress soon! :D

It's bleeding ARSEMONKEY you bunch of precambrian rejects!

I don't know, you give a load of wannabe yokels a perfectedly good language and they suddenly think they can go ahead and start making up new words that the rest of the English speaking world recoils at in horror.

*heads off muttering to find a monkey*

There could quite possibly be a family of these little primates

If Im correct then Assmonkey would be the North American cousin to the English Arsemonkey, not forgetting of course their close, but often forgotten relation Buttmonkey.

According to the Pinnacle of all Knowledge (urban dictionary) An Assmonkey is described as the following

4.Small monkey like creatures the size of leprichauns who crawl around your ass while your asleep. ass monkeys usually wedgie guys in tighty whites or chicks wearing g's or thongs. Assmonkeys are also the reason lint appears in your ass. If you capture an ass monkey it will play poker with you.

9582055_86c6967e3b_m.jpg

Originally posted by Ships but not the Ocean:

Wow. All I can say is... Wow. I just came across this thread today and... Wow. BOOM$LANG, you're a real piece of work.

I agree somewhat, as a long time voyeur of these forums since CMBO days but only recently joined I felt intimidated to dive into the Peng pit of intellects, but I think this thread could be a good place for the FNG's to crap on with just such

incoherent meanderings without treading on sacred ground.

Anyway I welcome BOOMSHANKA and his divisive remarks.