How much Cowbell will there be?

Michael Dorosh

I just thought I'd add to the litany of uninformed questions on the forum, probing for further weaknesses and reasons to complain.

Will there be much CM in ToW? Can anyone identify the quantity of CM in ToW? We all complained that there was not enough CM in CM so I hope this game will redress the balance.

Will it be possible to retroactively include ToW in CM? If ToW is maxed out with ToW, I think it only fair - naturally this should be a free download.

I know the developers put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else - the only difference is, once they're on, they make award winning games.

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by howardb:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Waycool:

Cowbell.... Cowbell... ding a ding dong!

http://www.ojaiwan.net/audio/cowbell.wmv

OMG can't believe I've missed that one. Thanks for pulling me out of the dark ages <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'> </font>

Ok, as annoying as it is to see the forums overrun with new yappy little puppies excited about the new game burying us under a deluge of idiotic screennames like MEGADEATHSQUAD2000 and OBERSTRUMMBANFUEHRER, it's even more annoying to see this scourge of cyber pestilence with 5 or 10 posts apiece treated like human beings. Forget cowbell for the game, I want to see some real tears flowing in this very forum by lunchtime. Where are the sadistic, sarcastic know-it-all grogs I've come to know and respect, who could shame the likes of GF or :Losername: with a haughty "I wasn't aware that..." and the electronic equivalent of an upturned eyebrow?

Don't tell me we're forced to accept MAXIMILLIANSCHELL'SLITTLEBROTHER with open arms and stuff?

Bah. It was inevitable I suppose.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Ok, as annoying as it is to see the forums overrun with new yappy little puppies excited about the new game burying us under a deluge of idiotic screennames like MEGADEATHSQUAD2000 and OBERSTRUMMBANFUEHRER, it's even more annoying to see this scourge of cyber pestilence with 5 or 10 posts apiece treated like human beings.

Best. Post. Ever.

Ok, as annoying as it is to see the forums overrun with new yappy little puppies excited about the new game burying us under a deluge of idiotic screennames like MEGADEATHSQUAD2000 and OBERSTRUMMBANFUEHRER
Ah, the happy feelings from a grog when the RTS kiddies decide to show their ~15 year old heads on a (mostly) wargaming forum.

...but, but cowbells you will find only in Switzerland, right?

The chickens have been eaten and the geese and ducks are turned into paté de foie gras.

May I put my vote in for ...frogs! We need definitely more frogs on the battlefield.

[ August 09, 2006, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: McAuliffe ]

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

Apparently the odour of your **** decreases as your post count increases.

I don't think there is any direct correlation, but certainly there is something to be said for the <s>odour</s> aroma of same by those who pick up stalkers thither and yon. I hear it actually acts as an aphrodisiac in some but I hope I never really find out for sure.