Combat Mission: Shock Force Now Available For Pre-Order Direct From Battlefront.com!

Alright Rune.... because of you .... I pre-ordered. Ok now if I can only convince my Supreme Commander friends to buy it. I guess I will have to show it off at the next LAN party. By then, perhaps I can pressure them to by the direct download version then and there.

...So... When are you guys going to support more players than 2?

Marc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to Paradox’s retarded charlie foxtrot, I choose to support my Battlefront community directly. Deluxe Collector’s all the way.

Then again if BF “accidentally” opened downloads for Pre-orders, I think that we would have the common sense to keep our mouths shut and enjoy, instead of some people opening their Frickin Pie Holes and distracting the guys from getting post release items taken care of properly! But I digress.

Sorry for that extra little bit there, the ole former Gunny pops out every once in a while.

Semper Fi

Huntarr

Deluxe edition pre-ordered yesterday. smile.gif

Okay I've got a quick question about the download.. As stated the download will be opened on 27th but no information anywhere at what time. Has this been decided yet? I don't want to miss a minute when its available! :D

I posted last back in October 2005, and it was in defense of BF's decision to produce a MODERN CM title with this new engine.

Many of you whined and moaned about it.

Many of the same people are now raving about it and have pre-ordered it...just like me.

I can't help but feel a tad bit vindicated! :D