What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elvis:

Didn't mean to turn this into a guessing game. Sorry. Our friend Germanboy/Andreas.

Damn. I was hoping to be one of the select members of the "I know and you don't" club.

Seeing as I apparently P.O.'d him on that other board recently, I'm not sure he would have appreciated me announcing it. And, as I found out through "covert" means, it was not my place to say anything. As it is now out in the open, may all of us offer a hearty "you're screwed, sucker", and a manly slap on the back. Be sure to remove any daggers from your hands (for this one ocassion only).

At any rate, we now have a new (at least honorary) Lady of the 'Pool, his bride. May she browbeat him daily.

Originally posted by Mace:

Andreas getting hitched huh?

We'll here's to a long and happy marriage for both.

No, no. You wish the bride a long and happy marriage. You wish the groom a short life to release him from his misery.

Oh.

I get it, now.

Originally posted by Mace:

Noba,

You'll keep.

Especially if the Weagles fail at this year's grand final.

Then you won't know what hit you.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *wipes away a bit of evil laugh spittle from the corner of his mouth*..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nyah Nyah. Your lot will ALWAYS be second best. The Mighty West Coast Eagles have already got further than your nancy-boys. We do it all the time.

Noba.

ps. keep drinking, pull up a chair tonight and watch the Crows belt the beejeessus out of Port... or Port belt the beejeessus out of the Crows. We don't care, as long as the winner ends up like walking wounded.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Boo,

Does this mean you will contribute to a gift for Andreas?

Love,

Elvis

Dear Elvis,

I'd be more willing to contribute for a gift to his bride-to-be.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a Louisville Slugger. Nail-studded, preferably.

Or a Taser.

Affectionately,

Boo

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Boo,

Does this mean you will contribute to a gift for Andreas?

Love,

Elvis

Dear Elvis,

I'd be more willing to contribute for a gift to his bride-to-be.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a Louisville Slugger. Nail-studded, preferably.

Or a Taser.

Affectionately,

Boo </font>

Posted by Boo.

Send me a set up.

Now.

Yaaaawn.

Ok. This is how we do it. I'll climb up this here ladder with a gallon can of paint. You come walking past, whistling a tuneless tune, pretending you don't see the ladder. As you go underneath, i'll unleash the paint tin right bang-smack onto your head. That will have passers by in fits of laughter.

Noba.

ps. Do you want me to take the lid off ?

Originally posted by Wildman:

Bah,Andreas finds a bride, and Peng's daughters actually have talent. The world's gone to hell in a handbasket I say.

Even Berli is looking heavenward at the fortitude poor Germanboy's wife must have to put up with that bespecticuled geek.

Weren't you my Squire at one point? Explain your absence sirrah or suffer my wrath, if I'm not mistaken you still owe me a PowerPoint with speaker notes on the subject of "Goober Nation Players and PBEM Protocol ... Why Cheating is Not Just Justified But NECESSARY."

Joe

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by Boo.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Send me a set up.

Now.

Yaaaawn.

Ok. This is how we do it. I'll climb up this here ladder with a gallon can of paint. You come walking past, whistling a tuneless tune, pretending you don't see the ladder. As you go underneath, i'll unleash the paint tin right bang-smack onto your head. That will have passers by in fits of laughter.

Noba.

ps. Do you want me to take the lid off ? </font>