The Peng Challenge Goes Up a Creek Without a Paddle

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

When did we make you a Knight? Were we drunk at the time? Why are not on the website?

I don't recall the exact date or time. Which is as it should be, since I was obviously delerious with happiness at the time.

You, my liege, were of course stoned out of your head. Literally. I think Hortlund might have done it with some granite blocks.

The website in question is a newfangled contraption which I predate. And life events prevented me from properly taunting the slimecovered garbage that flops around our feet, so alas I fell into the great timewaster known as 'life'.

Well, known to some of these... people. Those grubworms probably don't recognize the concept. </font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of COURSE I don't owe you money. Money is a worldly thing, not fit to be discussed among gentlemen. Or ladies. I shall provide my likeness for inclusion on the electronic bulletin board you have so cunningly fashioned from little tiny tiny teeny weensie bits of electricity.

On a not entirely unrelated note:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Like the Catholic Church, we never speak of anyone as being an 'Ex' member.

The most that is ever said is that they have 'fallen away'.

In time, we know that each and every one of them will return.

I have returned.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

It must be said though, that the picture I sent to Joe was taken under very poor light conditions… in the right light I’m most appealing to the eye

Well... looking at that pasty face, I'd have to suppose that under black light you'd almost glow...

There are some things that make ones hands and soul temor. That man is one

Originally posted by SirReal:

. </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jdmorse:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

When did we make you a Knight? Were we drunk at the time? Why are you not on the website? Do you owe me money?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by jdmorse:

There are some things that make ones hands and soul temor.

Temor, temor, temor... (looks through dictionary), temor, temor, temor... Let's see... T. E. M... huh... It's not there. Didn't think so. Mabye it's an anagram... t.e.m.o.r... Ah HAH! Morte!

His hands and soul are dying.

Swell!

Originally posted by stoat:

You're liable to be stoned by the CMx2 crazies for taking him away from his work. Not that any of us would mind. </font>
Well, the Outerboard is ... out there. But it IS odd that Steve hasn't responded to my invitation.

Btw, how many freaking halftracks does it take to quell one crummy trenchline? My gawd man, talk about overkill. I suppose suggesting that you actually be a MAN about it and just ATTACK would be out of line.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

You're liable to be stoned by the CMx2 crazies for taking him away from his work. Not that any of us would mind. </font>
Well, the Outerboard is ... out there. But it IS odd that Steve hasn't responded to my invitation.

Btw, how many freaking halftracks does it take to quell one crummy trenchline? My gawd man, talk about overkill. I suppose suggesting that you actually be a MAN about it and just ATTACK would be out of line.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Joe </font>

actually I'd never talk to you period.

Joe

That nicely explains what you just did in that last post. Dimwitted, underwear-for-a-hat insane, and self-contradictory. We'd all expect nothing more from a Justicar

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I asked her for another photo without the helmet and she hasn't sent one yet.

And she doesn't deserve a Moosehead? </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

oh crap

I see you still have that disgusting obsessive-compulsive feces-collecting hobby, Hagsnout. As I recall, you were an interesting opponent when not rooting around the rear ankles of moose. Perhaps I'll warm up on you.

Odd is one word for it, puzzling is another word for it but saying that this could be part of a conspiracy is BY FAR the most accurate way of putting it!

Luckily for the 'Pool I am an expert at solving puzzles (I once completed a 100 piece puzzle… well not completed, BUT I COULD HAVE DONE if I had chosen to… probably) and dear Peng in my fridge, what puzzles we have!

I began to notice mysterious events were afoot shortly after Seanachai’s inexplicable failure to become Pope.

I then started to take exaggerated notice of any remotely unusual event and tried to connect the discordant pieces of this puzzle… let me give you just A FEW examples of the terrifying evidence I’ve uncovered which potentially could indicate that there is a possibility that we are all mere pawns in the GREATEST CONSPIRACY OF ALL TIME!

(Francais-Anglais) Look at this piccy

Notice anything missing? Perhaps a certain corporation’s logo?

That’s right folks… BFC ALMOST CERTAINLY had nothing to do with the painting!

(Dien Bien Phu) Anybody notice these strange critters ?

Anybody also noticed that they began to conquer the Earth at ROUGHLY THE SAME TIME as BFC began working on one of the CM games?

Anybody also notice their unnerving similarity to Cesspoolers?

(Bud) Any of you lot noticed that the weather KEEPS ON changing and that all these old Cesspoolers have re-emerged at ROUGHLY THE SAME TIME and that the Cesspool is responsible for 99.9% of all posts in the CM:SF forum?

Shirley I'm not the only one who realises the connection?

I therefore urgently call for the immediate creation of the Organised Process Using Stenographers to Determine if Events are Interlinked* !

And may I suggest that the first task of this OPUS DEI be to find me a suitably attractive female sidekick?

* (hey don’t smirk… I had to sleep on that).

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jdmorse:

There are some things that make ones hands and soul temor.

Temor, temor, temor... (looks through dictionary), temor, temor, temor... Let's see... T. E. M... huh... It's not there. Didn't think so. Mabye it's an anagram... t.e.m.o.r... Ah HAH! Morte!

His hands and soul are dying.

Swell! </font>