• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe... I'm hurt.

You didn't even ask me to contribute.

And after all my hard work.

Swine.

I figured if you had anything you'd send it ... you didn't have anything did you.

In any case there'll be OTHER podcasts and I managed to ... fill in.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe... I'm hurt.

Swine.

I figured if you had anything you'd send it ... you didn't have anything did you.

Joe </font>

You know, Joe Shaw, if you were from anywhere but Utah, you might of thought to link from your Justicar for Life website to the Podcast website, and vice versa...

Well, can't really expect much more from the Shavian House now can we? That is what comes of having less exacting standards for membership than the illustrious House Rune I guess...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe... I'm hurt.

Swine.

Joe </font>

Dear Sodding Peng on a roll, that’s an… interesting voice ya got there Joe.

Now onto the serious buisness of OPUS DEI, as Juan_gigante doesn’t seem to be around (or sending turns for that matter) I’ve decided to run a little inquisition myself.

And what I’ve discovered is that BFC may have plans to LOCK the Peng Challenge Thread!

Just recently Steve said this…

For every conspiracy theory there is a thread discussing it. For every thread discussing a conspiracy there is eventually a padlock.

… I think it’s pretty clear who that is being aimed at.

LMAO@Joe

Nice tune, but next time could you please give some kind of warning that you're about to burst into song.

I wasn't prepared and almost had a wee accident listening to your dulcet tones...

Good to hear yet another Poolers voice and learn a little about Nidan1 (if only how to pronounce his name correctly)

Joe you're podcast is becoming quite addictive.. in a scary sort of way!

It's a bit like watching a bad soap opera unfold.

You know you don't want to watch next episode yet you still tune in to find out if Bobby really did die, or was Pam just dreaming again...

P.S.

Hello Croda, Lurkur, JDmorse.... ohh, and Hiram of course ..

Originally posted by **YK2**:

LMAO@Joe

Nice tune, but next time could you please give some kind of warning that you're about to burst into song.

I wasn't prepared and almost had a wee accident listening to your dulcet tones...

Good to hear yet another Poolers voice and learn a little about Nidan1 (if only how to pronounce his name correctly)

Joe you're podcast is becoming quite addictive.. in a scary sort of way!

It's a bit like watching a bad soap opera unfold.

You know you don't want to watch next episode yet you still tune in to find out if Bobby really did die, or was Pam just dreaming again...

P.S.

Hello Croda, Lurkur, JDmorse.... ohh, and Hiram of course ..

Thank you ... I think.

Did you almost have a "wee" (as in little) accident or ... uh ... well ...

I'd be happy to do requests you know. As far as I know "Scotland the Brave" doesn't have lyrics but I could try to make some up I suppose. Alternatively people could start to send in their audio files with "Ask the Justicar" questions, then I probably wouldn't have time to do songs.

OH, OH, I've been meaning to tell you guys ... I'm workin on a CM song. It's to the tune of "Me and Bobby McGee", I call it ... "Me and My Mk. III".

From the battles in Crimea

To the cold Volga sun,

My Mk. III kept my tootsies from the snow.

Well it needs a little work but I'll have plenty of time as long as I don't have too many Questions to handle for the podcast.

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Dear Sodding Peng on a roll, that’s an… interesting voice ya got there Joe.

Now onto the serious buisness of OPUS DEI, as Juan_gigante doesn’t seem to be around (or sending turns for that matter) I’ve decided to run a little inquisition myself.

And what I’ve discovered is that BFC may have plans to LOCK the Peng Challenge Thread!

Just recently Steve said this…

For every conspiracy theory there is a thread discussing it. For every thread discussing a conspiracy there is eventually a padlock.

… I think it’s pretty clear who that is being aimed at.

Thank you for the kind words about the Podcast Sir Sir 37mm ... I used to sing professionally you know, people paid me to sing ... well, not more than once but still.

Your discovery on the Outerboards is, to say the least, ominous. It's pretty clear to me that BFC is hiding something and is trying to pass off our concerns as "merely" another conspiracy thread. That's nonsense, of course, we allege nothing about UFO's or 9/11 ... so far.

Keep up the good work, how's "Grace" working out for you? Do I need to just APPOINT some commission members for you? It may be the OPUS DEI whip thing, that may be putting them off.

Joe

Ahh GRACE… even as we speak she’s already halfway finished clearing the beer bottles out of me' bath.

Her presence & dedication (plus a distinct lack of incoming turns) allows me to concentrate on solving this mysterious puzzle… a puzzle that I’ve dubbed The Seanachai Code.

This puzzle sure is err puzzling though, for instance note this bizzare remark Steve recently made (made completely out of the blue during a discussion on tank tactics)...

Plus, most of the eastern seaboard would have to be underwater for my house to be flooded And yes, Charles' jar is equipped with floatation devices in case of emergencies.

What are BFC up to?

As for new OPUS DEI members… well I suppose we need a replacement for Juan_gigante AND, I hate to be pushy, but I do still need a suitably attractive female sidekick.

[ June 04, 2006, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Thank you ... I think.

I of course meant "wee" as in "little" but that said, well, you know...... *Blushes*

I'd be happy to do requests you know. As far as I know "Scotland the Brave" doesn't have lyrics.

Joe

No lyrics to Scotland the Brave...

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Ahem... There's this thing available on the internet called "google" I think you may find it helpful...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Thank you ... I think.

I of course meant "wee" as in "little" but that said, well, you know...... *Blushes*

I'd be happy to do requests you know. As far as I know "Scotland the Brave" doesn't have lyrics.

Joe

No lyrics to Scotland the Brave...

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Ahem... There's this thing available on the internet called "google" I think you may find it helpful... </font>

p.s. Mind you the pipes are terribly hard to sing to, so I may have to find an alternative backup instrument ... {Joe clears throat in preparation} ...

Ohh I can't wait..

How long will it take?

Not to clear your throat,(which I suspect could take some time)

Maybe you could do a mini Podcast.

Something along the lines of Songs of Praise

I await with bated breath..

Did someone just take their boots off or something?

LMAO@Joe

Yes. Like saying, "I'm about to sing, so anyone with functioning ears may want to click off the link right about now.", because it was with stunned expressions and hearts filled with pain and horror that my lovely wife, Rose and I sat there listening to the ... sounds... that issued from your yawping gob.

Afterwards, Rose said, "I'll just be down in the basement dragging a metal fork across a blackboard, because after that I need to hear something spiritually uplifting."

Originally posted by Lurkur:

SirReal!

I haven't seen hide nor hair of you since you taught me how much fun Stugs can be against the Soviet üntermenschen! Good times, good times.

Lurkur, my pear arch-carbuncle! How I've not missed you! Yes, perhaps it's time to allow you to return the favor. On the other hand, I do have some rather more important things to do. I'd tell you what, but then I'd have to spend fourteen hours explaining the words to you, and I just don't have the time.

Bugs & sneezes, SirReal

[ June 04, 2006, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: SirReal ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

As for new OPUS DEI members… well I suppose we need a replacement for Juan_gigante AND, I hate to be pushy, but I do still need a suitably attractive female sidekick.

Don't count me out yet, Sir 37mm. Despite my once-a-month turn sending, I am still prepaed to once again use my powers of investigation for the glory of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Though I have come to no conclusive... conclusions, I have several leads which I am working on, all of which will surely allow me to make some sort of numbered list in the future. I examined the Why Isn't CM2 listed in "Under Development"? thread for clues as to what the production of CMx2 has to do with this. The questions raised therein about CMx2's production are strangely mirrored when you scroll down and look at the list of all the private forums that we civilians aren't allowed to visit. There's one for Drop Team, one for CMC, and such, but none for CMx2, and none of the secret code-word forums like Aurora that they used to have - just the Skunkworks, which, if I recall correctly, is always up. In reality, I see little evidence that CMx2 is actually in production. It should have been out by now, there's no visible progress being made, anything. The next question after that is, what is BFC doing instead of making CMx2. I do not know the answer yet, but I suspect that it will have great importance for the Peng Challenge Thread.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Don't count me out yet, Sir 37mm. Despite my once-a-month turn sending, I am still prepaed to once again use my powers of investigation for the glory of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Though I have come to no conclusive... conclusions, I have several leads which I am working on, all of which will surely allow me to make some sort of numbered list in the future. I examined the Why Isn't CM2 listed in "Under Development"? thread for clues as to what the production of CMx2 has to do with this. The questions raised therein about CMx2's production are strangely mirrored when you scroll down and look at the list of all the private forums that we civilians aren't allowed to visit. There's one for Drop Team, one for CMC, and such, but none for CMx2, and none of the secret code-word forums like Aurora that they used to have - just the Skunkworks, which, if I recall correctly, is always up. In reality, I see little evidence that CMx2 is actually in production. It should have been out by now, there's no visible progress being made, anything. The next question after that is, what is BFC doing instead of making CMx2. I do not know the answer yet, but I suspect that it will have great importance for the Peng Challenge Thread. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

LMAO@Joe

Yes. Like saying, "I'm about to sing, so anyone with functioning ears may want to click off the link right about now.", because it was with stunned expressions and hearts filled with pain and horror that my lovely wife, Rose and I sat there listening to the ... sounds... that issued from your yawping gob.

Afterwards, Rose said, "I'll just be down in the basement dragging a metal fork across a blackboard, because after that I need to hear something spiritually uplifting." </font>

Can you sing solo?

Solo I can't hear you?

Can you sing tenor?

Tenor twelve miles away?

I've gotta million of them.

You're just bitter because I negelected to include you in the Podcast ... you need to get over that.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I have bought a Kayak. A high-tech, inflatable model for use here in the Twin Cities and surroundings. I will be testing it out on Saturday (and probably Sunday, as well).

Ooh, that is good news. I just bought a pellet gun.

</font>