Peng Battles With The Video Challenge Thread

Speedy

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

News follows.

Things are finally getting to where they approach normal on the home front. I got promoted to Police Sergeant at work.

This is so cool. Does this mean that if I can get Peng and Berli lined up this Winter/Spring to visit Beloit, that you could actually taser and/or pepper spray both of them for me?

Because if you can do that, then all my dreams have come true.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

you'll be happy to know that Boo Radley and I convened an Extraordinary Session of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread with the SOLE topic of New Business centered on YOUR interview...we DID record it and will share it with the gang on the next podcast.

Joe

I'd be happy to know that you two toasted frosted flakes could find Canada on a map without a gang of Research Librarians performing intellectual CPR on you while helping one palsied limb to point roughly 'north', and chanting to exorcise the 'stupidity demons'.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

News follows.

Things are finally getting to where they approach normal on the home front. I got promoted to Police Sergeant at work.

This is so cool. Does this mean that if I can get Peng and Berli lined up this Winter/Spring to visit Beloit, that you could actually taser and/or pepper spray both of them for me?

Because if you can do that, then all my dreams have come true. </font>

Oh, look who's on his hind legs, yapping like a poodle.

Served his country, came home whole to his wife and kids, bleats like a sheep when the moon is full....

It makes me happy.

Yeah, but you didn't have to have dinner with the guy while he coveted your girlfriend did you?

I'd be happy to know that you two toasted frosted flakes could find Canada on a map without a gang of Research Librarians performing intellectual CPR on you while helping one palsied limb to point roughly 'north', and chanting to exorcise the 'stupidity demons'.

Then... be happy.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Actually, Boo, another AAR like the one you provided in an early podcast would go down like mother's milk long about now...

Gimme a premise to work with. I've already done a rune scenario and I can't think of much that could be worse than that.

I could always do an AAR of my present battle against the forces of Joe Shaw, but I fear it would be mostly dead air, because his turn sending has become more and more Seanachai-like as he gets older.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Actually, Boo, another AAR like the one you provided in an early podcast would go down like mother's milk long about now...

Gimme a premise to work with. I've already done a rune scenario and I can't think of much that could be worse than that.

I could always do an AAR of my present battle against the forces of Joe Shaw, but I fear it would be mostly dead air, because his turn sending has become more and more Seanachai-like as he gets older. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I could always do an AAR of my present battle against the forces of Joe Shaw, but I fear it would be mostly dead air, because his turn sending has become more and more Seanachai-like as he gets older. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Woohoo my normal surf speed is restored!

Stupid Euro-peon.

There is no surf in Ghent.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

How apropos...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BERLI ME LAD!

Is it Berli's birthday then ... and me fresh out of styrchnine ...

Well perhaps this birthday greeting will suffice, even without the gift.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

How apropos...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BERLI ME LAD!

Is it Berli's birthday then ... and me fresh out of styrchnine ...

Well perhaps this birthday greeting will suffice, even without the gift.

Joe </font>