Peng Battles With The Video Challenge Thread

Speedy

Originally posted by Croda:
Croda, I hate you, you moral slattern with an affinity for whips and little boys. I hate you, and the inane, repeated for oft-ever-feckin-more crudaberg scenario, for which I can only blame the hands of the verbose driven god of nonsensical mayhem. I hate the way you used 155VT to murerdrize my poor poltroons walking through the wood. I hate the way you kicked my ass OVER and OVER again (as if nobody else has, SHEesh).

I hate you more than Funk and Wagnall, more than Hitler, more than insincere self-proclaimed "intermediaries" between me and the universe, more than gout, more than corporate greed, and indeed, ever incrementally so, slightly more than I hate Joe Shaw (may the dim light of bureaucratic attention shine fully upon his shadowy dealings).

I hate you so much, that perhaps I might decide to install again, and then kick you in the shins until we establish a game (after which, I will hold and cherish your turns for months at a time before claiming to have lost them. I will then accidentally ask for a resend 256 times).

CRODA!.

I hate you, you feckin' fecker.

[ November 30, 2006, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am presently at work, but that isn't why you are all jealous of me. You are all jealous of me because I have found the most wonderful take-out place - it is called Island Delights, and I am sitting here with a big platter of jerked pork, rice and beans, and collard greens to which I have added a splash of "Possible Side Effects" hot sauce. The pork is so tender, juicy and flavorful that the god who cooked it should be worshiped or at least given a big warm 'hello!' when seen on the street. You guys WISH you had a plate full of pork this fantastic. HA!

I found this lovely little place for lunch. Quick service, clean, and the most delicious pork sammich this side of Verdun. Meal presentation was a bit sub-par, but what do you expect when eating take-out in your car? Over all quite succulent pork, with deliciously crisped potatoes as a side. The doppleganger passing themselves off as the cook for this should flayed in butter, or at least given a big warm 'bugger off' when seen on the street.

You guys WISH you had a double-fisted McRib® sandwich this fantastic. HA!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Leeeeo you should be flogged.

Gnats bollocks to that O blessed chunk of spam ... a more fitting punishment would be to have a squadron of senile but frenzied ducks fly him to a Cave of Woe ... then see how he likes being bricked up in the Pengdamn thing with the whole soddin' village outside throwing rocks & spouting vile oaths at you just because some kid got a cold... see how he likes hearing his own mum scream “kill the witch!”... see if he can keep his sanity all locked up in a cave with no-one to keep him company but stinking moss... you ever had a conversation with moss? ... the damned stuff is naught but a load of boorish thugs... it's all sport, beer & lady moss with those daft buggars... yeah I say whistle for the ducks & make him truly regret whatever it was that he did...

Either that or whack him with a fish... the fish always works

Originally posted by Lars:

I'm in favor of painting him blue.

I'm in favor of renaming you Michael and sending you on a reunion tour of the LA Laugh Factory.

Pillock. You can Goad to Hell.

Hey! I want someone to design a scenario called "Goad to Hell." I want it to be equally loathesome for both sides. I want to challenge someone to play it with me. I want to make them wish they never done goad and been born.

Those things I wish, but these things I know;

MrrrrrrrrrPeng goad and done it.

Joey Shawthorne goad and got all "officially incompentent" on yo' ass (said the large white man)

Cruda still goad crazy, the Feckin fecker.

Perhaps I goad too far?

{goad}

hEY cRODA

I just got home after about a week away. I drove in with a new Dodge Durango with the 335 horse HEMI engine but am not sure at this point if I am going to keep that truck, it seems kind of cramped up front compared to my Yukon. However the engine runs pretty good and the vehicle is fun to drive. It will hit 95mph before you know it if you’re not careful. It looks like I maybe away from home again all day tomorrow as well if I decide to exchange the Dodge for a Chevy or GMC.

I also hope to work in an hour or two tomorrow with a couple of full-auto weapons if I can make the time. I did receive your e-mail and read it today just before a short power nap snuck up on me. I will get back to you within the next couple of days depending upon which way the wind takes me.