Peng Battles With The Video Challenge Thread

Speedy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you load of fetid dingo's kidneys know what I've been doing for the last hour? I've been trying to find Minnesota producers of heritage/heirloom/grass fed pork, lamb and beef.

Do you know what the problem has been? Goddamn websites that want to explain to me all about health and wellness and treating animals well.

I've been alive and eating too much ****e for too many years to give a rat's arse about health, and anyone who wants to teach macrame to pigs in an effort to raise the quality of their lives is welcome to a free copy of 'Babe, Pig in the City', courtesy of yours truly. But I acknowledge a hatred of 'Factory Farming'. It's degrading to both the animal, and the poor sods that have to eat them.

I WANT FLAVOUR, GODDAMNIT! I WANT TO EAT ESPECIALLY TASTY AND INTERESTING ANIMALS! IS THAT SO BLOODY MUCH TO ASK?!

I think it's the Holidays that bring it on. That, or the cold weather. In any case, I want to cook. I'd ask for new recipes, but I figure most of you lot stay alive spooning ****e out of cans.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do you load of fetid dingo's kidneys know what I've been doing for the last hour? I've been trying to find Minnesota producers of heritage/heirloom/grass fed pork, lamb and beef.

There can only be one.

MACKENTHUN'S SAUSAGE & DELI

St. Bonifacius MN

952 446-1234

Don't know what they feed the critters, but who cares? They grill up nice as is. Not near you of course, but conveniently located right by me.

Neener, nee..er..oink, oink, oink.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I want a feeding trough and macrame lessons!

I also want to live in the manor. You may call me Napoleon.

What's good for the pig is good enough for... er, well, damn.

I'm reminded that you have an excess of vowels in your name while MrSpkr suffers from an excess of consonants. By combining the two, however, we accomplish (viii) ONE weirdo instead of two (a/75/-) the amusement of seeing the two fight each other internally and (((() something else that I've forgotten.

I therefore propose that we refer to either of them as ...

<big>PORKER ELMS</big>

Hey, the choices are limited. I suppose we COULD go with ELK ROMPERS ...

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I vote for "Elk Rompers," not that there's anything wrong with that, unless the elk is dead and you live in Wisconsin.

Or perhaps we could just flip the first one ... you know ... Elms Porker ... which would suggest that he ... uh ...

Either way ...

Joe