Because there has to be one. The 1.03 refresh monkey thread!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thewood:

When do the fart jokes start...

Allright, so there's these 3 guys that just died and went to hell and are now in front of the Devil. He speaks to them and says "If you can make a request that I cannot complete, I'll let you go to heaven."

So the first guy says "I want you to drink a barrel of water." So the devil drinks a barrel of water and the man is damned to hell. The second guy says "I bet you can't make world peace." So the devil goes to the world, and brings peace between all the nations and the man is damned to hell.

So now the devil turns to the third guy and tells him to make a request. The man says "allright, allright, just give me a few minutes." A few minutes pass by and the devil tells the man that theres nothing he can't do, so just make a request and be damned to hell. After a few more moments of deep thought the man picks his head up to speak, leans a little to his side and lets one rip "PPPPPTHTHTHHTHTPPTPHTHHTPHTHPTHTHHPTTH", immediatly afterward he says "Well, Catch that and paint it purple"

The next day the man found himself in heaven.

:D:D:D

Originally posted by Sgt.Rock of Easy Company:

leans a little to his side and lets one rip "PPPPPTHTHTHHTHTPPTPHTHHTPHTHPTHTHHPTTH", immediatly afterward he says "Well, Catch that and paint it purple"

That joke stunk...get it? Stunk? Man, I kill me.

Mord.

Originally posted by Mord:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sgt.Rock of Easy Company:

leans a little to his side and lets one rip "PPPPPTHTHTHHTHTPPTPHTHHTPHTHPTHTHHPTTH", immediatly afterward he says "Well, Catch that and paint it purple"

That joke stunk...get it? Stunk? Man, I kill me.

Mord. </font>

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mishga:

I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Oh Lordy Lordy it's coming!!

The patch I mean ofc.... tongue.gif

And sometimes that light is an oncoming train... ;) </font>