Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was young and stupid. Well, Stupid and Young. Or something. Undeveloped taste. That photo is probably from 1985 or earlier. Its re-touched. Yeah that's it. A FAKE. No. Its not a fake, Its someone else holding the beer. Yeah, that's it It's Elvis holding the beer. I actually had a Guiness on the table... Oh, hell.

Its all true. I drank Bud, and I ENJOYED it. There. Happy now? You heartless bastards.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Its all true. I drank Bud, and I ENJOYED it. There. Happy now? You heartless bastards.

Well, you did have a glass of hard stuff in the other hand to get the taste out of your mouth. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Well, I'm sure that, in true american style, the stealth bombers are already on their way...

Was a great game that, for the Czechs anyway.

I believe the correct term is ‘stealth’ bombers… anyhow I thought you’d been eaten by a gigantic louse… that’s what I’ve been telling everyone anyway.

Enough of you lot & your disappointing turn rate, I’m off for a meal

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Well, I'm sure that, in true american style, the stealth bombers are already on their way...

Was a great game that, for the Czechs anyway.

I believe the correct term is ‘stealth’ bombers… anyhow I thought you’d been eaten by a gigantic louse… that’s what I’ve been telling everyone anyway.

Enough of you lot & your disappointing turn rate, I’m off for a meal </font>

I remember that one time a friend of mine was telling someone: You know, in Australia, they have this creature that looks like someone took a rat and grew it to enormous dimensions, then stretched it in every possible direction.

And I asked him, 'Are you talking about the kangaroos?'

And he told me 'Oh, no, they're fine. I'm talking about the Australians.'

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Just adding a bit of Australiana to the MBT:

Kangaroo.gif

And no, you can't shoot it.

But then why put up the sign?

Sheesh, they mark the good huntin spots and then they won't let ya... </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I read the article. Interesting. And I can understand how, with such a fast turnover of businesses, the restaurant owners would feel the need to... (Wait for it...) CURRY FAVOR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a cretin you are Boo.

I expect later tonight we’ll learn which of us IS the most gamey flag rushing bastiche… personally (and surprisingly) I expect it to be me.

I mean, at least I had the sense to bring PROPER artillery to our little ‘frolic in the forest’ rather than a bunch of stoopid fire crackers.

Man those treebursts, they were sumfink special.

[ June 14, 2006, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I read the article. Interesting. And I can understand how, with such a fast turnover of businesses, the restaurant owners would feel the need to... (Wait for it...) CURRY FAVOR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a cretin you are Boo.</font>