Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

You forgot the stars!!!!

That's because there ain't any on the Pommie team. </font>

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Have you heard of David Beckham or Michael Owen?

...or Peter Crouch.

He’s big,

He’s bad,

He dances like my dad,

He’s Peter crouch!

In other news Germany beat Costa Rica

Thirty Nine years ago today, June 9th 1967, I left Yokosuka Naval Hospital in Japan, to begin my journey home from Asia.

This trip had begun July 7th 1966 when we left San Diego Harbor aboard the USS Iwo Jima bound for the Western Pacific, and ultimately the Republic of Vietnam.

I took a short bus ride to the Iwakuni Marine Corps Air Station, and boarded a specially equipped C-130 for the short flight to Kadena Air Force Base on Okinawa. From Kadena it was a quick 14 or 15 hour scoot aboard a C-141 to Anchorage Alaska, and from there to Edwards Air Force Base in California. From California I flew to Great Lakes Naval Station in Illinois, spent the night there, and flew on to Floyd Bennett Field in New York the next day. Again I boarded a bus and was taken to the St Albans Naval Hospital in Queens New York. My folks met me there, and after a few hours of hurry up and wait, I was on my way home.

I had a 7.62 round removed from my left thigh, on May 15th 1967, and some vascular repair to the femoral artery,first done at Charlie Med in Da Nang and then followed up at Yokosuka. While in Yokosuka I contracted a severe Staph infection on my throat, which delayed my trip home by a week or so.

Hobbling along with a cane,and with badages on my throat I arrived back at my house, to the welcome of my friends and neighbors.

Thirty Nine years ago....and now I am doing podcast interviews for the Justicar and the MBT . Ive come a long way!!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

snipped lots of heartwarming stuff...

... Ive come a long way!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah all really nice… but what do you think would’ve happened if you’d been hit with a 5.56mm round?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

snipped lots of heartwarming stuff...

... Ive come a long way!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah all really nice… but what do you think would’ve happened if you’d been hit with a 5.56mm round? </font>

Thirty Nine years ago today, June 9th 1967, I left Yokosuka Naval Hospital in Japan, to begin my journey home from Asia.

This trip had begun July 7th 1966 when we left San Diego Harbor aboard the USS Iwo Jima bound for the Western Pacific, and ultimately the Republic of Vietnam.

I took a short bus ride to the Iwakuni Marine Corps Air Station, and boarded a specially equipped C-130 for the short flight to Kadena Air Force Base on Okinawa. From Kadena it was a quick 14 or 15 hour scoot aboard a C-141 to Anchorage Alaska, and from there to Edwards Air Force Base in California. From California I flew to Great Lakes Naval Station in Illinois, spent the night there, and flew on to Floyd Bennett Field in New York the next day. Again I boarded a bus and was taken to the St Albans Naval Hospital in Queens New York. My folks met me there, and after a few hours of hurry up and wait, I was on my way home.

I had a 7.62 round removed from my left thigh, on May 15th 1967, and some vascular repair to the femoral artery,first done at Charlie Med in Da Nang and then followed up at Yokosuka. While in Yokosuka I contracted a severe Staph infection on my throat, which delayed my trip home by a week or so.

Hobbling along with a cane,and with badages on my throat I arrived back at my house, to the welcome of my friends and neighbors.

Thirty Nine years ago....and now I am doing podcast interviews for the Justicar and the MBT . Ive come a long way!!!

Welcome Home, Nidan1.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Gawd it would be fun to watch a couple of you try to gut a deer.

One reason I got a tertiary education was so I could afford to pay someone less fortunate than myself to do it for me.

So next time I need a deer gutted, I'll keep ya in mind.

Awww it's good to be middle-class! </font>

Is that where the phrase "Bend it like Beckham" comes from?

Yes it is...

And from the film of the same name.

The film's title is a reference to the English footballer David Beckham and his skill at scoring from free-kicks, by bending the ball - making it swerve as it flies through the air.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I had a 7.62 round removed from my left thigh, on May 15th 1967, and some vascular repair to the femoral artery,

Lucky to be alive. Glad you made it. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Welcome Home, Nidan1.

Thirty nine years and a dollar short as always Peng </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I had a 7.62 round removed from my left thigh, on May 15th 1967, and some vascular repair to the femoral artery,

Lucky to be alive. Glad you made it. </font>

Are there any rules in all of Australia???...I have been told that there aren't, other than cohabitating with kangaroos, I think everything thing else is OK there.

The cohabitating part may OK too, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

Are there any rules in all of Australia???

Does this help?

Fourth Bruce: No. Right, I just want to remind you of the faculty rules: Rule One!

Everybruce: No Pooftas!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Two, no member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching...... Rule Three?

Everybruce: No Pooftas!!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking..... Rule Five,

Everybruce: No Pooftas!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six!... Rule Seven,

Everybruce: No Pooftas!!

Fourth Bruce: Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.