Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

It seems we always have these troubles when an Oddstraylian starts the Thread .

They (the Oddstraylians), never see fit to announce the proper rules....and before you know it, all sorts of SSNs come wandering in, without any knowledge of how to behave, because of the lack of the aforementioned RULES.

Like the rest of the goober countries of the world, the Oddstaylians are wrapped up in this annual snore fest called the World Cup. While it may be the most popular spectator sport in the world, it's only popular in goober countries (you know who you are), and the actual center of things, the good ole USA...doesnt give a hoot about kicking a ball around, and trying eventually after hours of set up....to get it into a large net to score.

Due to this preoccupation with soccer....the representatives of goober countries in the MBT neglect their dutiful responsibilities....such as posting the rules.

I blame the World Cup, and all its fans for this!!!

That is sacrilege Nidan1, SACRILEGE I tell you! If we weren't already playing a game I would damn well challenge you to one!

Everyone knows the World Cup only comes once every four year. It is something to be treasured, to be loved, like the few posts you write that make sense or the few (well only one really) squire to have the misfortune to "iniated" by you but still managing to become the witty, charming knight that he is.

And I blame Joe as well, not least because he smells funny.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Pees on FlamingPoofder from a great height]

I understand now why Seanachai does this from time to time. It's quite challenging to hit the target!

That was better. Boo is nearly a Senior Knight in all but name (and respect) so you might not get a response. But definitely a drunken stagger in the right direction.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

It seems we always have these troubles when an Oddstraylian starts the Thread .

They (the Oddstraylians), never see fit to announce the proper rules....and before you know it, all sorts of SSNs come wandering in, without any knowledge of how to behave, because of the lack of the aforementioned RULES.

Like the rest of the goober countries of the world, the Oddstaylians are wrapped up in this annual snore fest called the World Cup. While it may be the most popular spectator sport in the world, it's only popular in goober countries (you know who you are), and the actual center of things, the good ole USA...doesnt give a hoot about kicking a ball around, and trying eventually after hours of set up....to get it into a large net to score.

Due to this preoccupation with soccer....the representatives of goober countries in the MBT neglect their dutiful responsibilities....such as posting the rules.

I blame the World Cup, and all its fans for this!!!

That is sacrilege Nidan1, SACRILEGE I tell you! If we weren't already playing a game I would damn well challenge you to one!

Everyone knows the World Cup only comes once every four year. It is something to be treasured, to be loved, like the few posts you write that make sense or the few (well only one really) squire to have the misfortune to "iniated" by you but still managing to become the witty, charming knight that he is.

And I blame Joe as well, not least because he smells funny. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ahhh you're displaying the typical research skills of the typical American. That is, none.

We call it Soccer down here.

It does not have the following that AFL or Rugby has.

The term "footy" is reserved for the greatest ball game going: Australian Rules Football.

We've also noticed that noone pays attention to rules, SSNs wander in regardless, so why waste our time with rules.

PS Say, isn't Soccer catching on in the USA? Hmmmmm?

Does that mean the USA is becoming....goober?!!

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

Ok. I challenge booboo rashey and his Sopranos worthy gut of a spare-tire.

I think that the best mangling of my name was done by OGSF way back in the CMBO days, when he called me Poo Badly.

As return taunts go... it was almost magical.

All creative directors are failed artist, and for the sake of our great culture, baba apey's paint by numbers, kitty cat collection must be incinerated.

Baba Apey? That's just ... sad.

As for creative directors being failed artists, you may have a point. Being that I began life as a photographer and still do photography, I am not only a failed artist, but a failed artist who knows that real artists are complete fecking loons who need to be medicated before they are allowed out with normal folks.

How you like me now, Freakazoids?

My vote would have to be: about as much as explosive diarrhea.

Show of hands?

Originally posted by Mace:

Ahhh you're displaying the typical research skills of the typical American. That is, none.

We call it Soccer down here.

It does not have the following that AFL or Rugby has.

The term "footy" is reserved for the greatest ball game going: Australian Rules Football.

We've also noticed that noone pays attention to rules, SSNs wander in regardless, so why waste our time with rules.

PS Say, isn't Soccer catching on in the USA? Hmmmmm?

Does that mean the USA is becoming....goober?!!

Soccer?.....er so do we here in America, and so did I in the post.....have you been banging your head on the bar again, Macey ? No one paying attention to you, old boy?

Soccer is "catching on" here the same way as the XFL did. Dispite the millions pumped into promoting it...the stands are empty, and the who the hell wants to watch a game between Germany and Paraguay at seven AM on a Saturday?

It is odd though....millions of American kids play it, when they are small, but as soon as they either master a real skill or realize that they have no athletic ability at all, they move on.

We have a better chance of being conquered by Canada than becoming Soccer fanatics.

Originally posted by stoat:

and the who the hell wants to watch a game between Germany and Paraguay at seven AM on a Saturday?

It was England and Paraguay, and it was on at 8 AM, so I watched it. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Soccer?.....er so do we here in America, and so did I in the post.....have you been banging your head on the bar again

Must be the same bar you've been banging yours on as well, because I thought I was responding to Joe Shaw?!!

Or are you on his payroll and taking his calls now?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How big of a cup do you think the world might need?

To fit your brain?...an egg-cup should suffice.

Noba. </font>

My Dear Wife has just bought in my birthday present. A nice piece of clothing that will help keep my slightly-older bones warm this coming cool spell we call winter.

So another year passes and at least I have the comfort of being older and wiser whilst you pathetic lot visibly degenerate more each morning in front of your own mirrors.

Ladies excepted. You all undoubtedly get better with age. (Not that any of you are getting older, no!)

Noba.

Originally posted by Mace:

Soccer?.....er so do we here in America, and so did I in the post.....have you been banging your head on the bar again

Must be the same bar you've been banging yours on as well, because I thought I was responding to Joe Shaw?!!

Or are you on his payroll and taking his calls now? </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

My Dear Wife has just bought in my birthday present. A nice piece of clothing that will help keep my slightly-older bones warm this coming cool spell we call winter.

So another year passes and at least I have the comfort of being older and wiser whilst you pathetic lot visibly degenerate more each morning in front of your own mirrors.

Ladies excepted. You all undoubtedly get better with age. (Not that any of you are getting older, no!)

Noba.

Happy Birthday, you fecking mad Aussie bastiche!

So, you got a new flannel nightie, eh? Good on ya!

So another year passes and at least I have the comfort of being older and wiser

Well older anyhow.

I sincerely wish you a Happy Birthday mate, even though you support *gasp* THEM!

btw I have to say this: where's Emrys? I sorta miss the old(er) fart.

Noba.

So, you got a new flannel nightie, eh? Good on ya! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Noba.

So, you got a new flannel nightie, eh? Good on ya! </font>

As for creative directors being failed artists, you may have a point. Being that I began life as a photographer and still do photography, I am not only a failed artist, but a failed artist who knows that real artists are complete fecking loons who need to be medicated before they are allowed out with normal folks.