Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

In the whole scheme of things, I realize that perhaps I know very little about Australians.

<font size = 0>(I mean, really, the closest I've come to interacting with a real one is on the net.)</font size>

But I gotta say, so far, from what I do know, I like 'em.

*stands tall, with shoulders back, chin up*

That's right... I said it.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Try living in a barracks full of them for a month. oi....

See, now, if the recruitment officer would have used that line on me when I was 18, I just may have enlisted.

Ha-ha.

*winks at Abbott* </font>

In a strange twist of fate, the gods had their revenge on me this weekend.

See, I had the crazy Frenchman Xyphorus over for the weekend, and he absolutely insisted on watching the World Cup match between the US and Italy.

Apparently, the US got jobbed out of a goal.

But all I recall is seeing the graphic, "No team has ever scored with 9 men" at about the 45 minute mark and wondering, "Well, why in the hell are we watching this again?"

In other news, Papa Kahn has a girlfriend, Papa Kahn has a girlfriend…{snicker}…

Originally posted by Lars:

In a strange twist of fate, the gods had their revenge on me this weekend.

See, I had the crazy Frenchman Xyphorus over for the weekend, and he absolutely insisted on watching the World Cup match between the US and Italy.

Apparently, the US got jobbed out of a goal.

But all I recall is seeing the graphic, "No team has ever scored with 9 men" at about the 45 minute mark and wondering, "Well, why in the hell are we watching this again?"

In other news, Papa Kahn has a girlfriend, Papa Kahn has a girlfriend…{snicker}…

Well how nice ... I think everyone deserves a little romance in their life, and since the poor girl has lost her senses of sight, touch, smell, taste and hearing perhaps she'll gain some pleasure from his company. Of course if any of them come BACK she'll be in for a rough time ... on the other hand a "little" romance is all she'll have lost so ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I've always suspected you didn't know what their use was.

*snicker* </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Mr. Radley. Do I owe you a turn?

Does the Pope wear a tall hat?

Wait... I should probably just say, "Yes, you do.", otherwise you'll just get all confused and mention the little white beany he wears occasionally (Even though he only wears that when he's off to umpire a ballgame) and a confused stoat is not something any of us care to see.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

but rather a pair of ... oh, what's the use ...

I've always suspected you didn't know what their use was. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Good boy, that’s more like it, you just try & keep that up my young sprout of a lad…

… SPROUT!

You disgusting little vegetable! HOW DARE you stand here in the presence of your betters!

BOOT!!

BOOT!!

BOOT!!

Bloody sprouts give ‘em an inch & you’ll lose a foot soon enough… same with bloody serfs too

BOOT!!

Isn't that some type of hate crime?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Good boy, that’s more like it, you just try & keep that up my young sprout of a lad…

… SPROUT!

You disgusting little vegetable! HOW DARE you stand here in the presence of your betters!

BOOT!!

BOOT!!

BOOT!!

Bloody sprouts give ‘em an inch & you’ll lose a foot soon enough… same with bloody serfs too

BOOT!!

Isn't that some type of hate crime? </font>