Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

Stoat, clear out your inbox so my turns don't come wisping back to me through the ether of the Internet like some flouncy goth wanna-be 16 year old spotty faced dweeb going to prom wearing a lavender smoking jacket with ruffles and lace coming out everywhere to compensate for the fact that he has no date...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Stoat, clear out your inbox so my turns don't come wisping back to me through the ether of the Internet like some flouncy goth wanna-be 16 year old spotty faced dweeb going to prom wearing a lavender smoking jacket with ruffles and lace coming out everywhere to compensate for the fact that he has no date...

High school must have been terrible for you. Then again, with memories like that, you'd have to go to another continent to escape them.

There are 4 messages in my inbox. Didn't I tell you there was a 38% chance I wouldn't get your mail if you sent it to that address?

bah don't mouth your probability and statistics at me boy. There is a high probability that if your mother had never met your father, the great and might Peng Challenge Thread would be a happier place for it!

Don't blame its parents... stoat's stoat for stoats sake

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Gamey Update:

Boo! will be unhappy.

So what else is gnu, eh?

I'm always unhappy when dealing with the likes of you.

And I'll tell ya ONE thing, Sparky. How you managed to hack the game to get cloaked and shielded Star Trek Universe AT assests really pissed me off!! See? I'm growling and showing my teeth!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Gamey Update:

Boo! will be unhappy.

So what else is gnu, eh?

And I'll tell ya ONE thing, Sparky. How you managed to hack the game to get cloaked and shielded Star Trek Universe AT assests really pissed me off!! See? I'm growling and showing my teeth! </font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Gamey Update:

Boo! will be unhappy.

So what else is gnu, eh?

And I'll tell ya ONE thing, Sparky. How you managed to hack the game to get cloaked and shielded Star Trek Universe AT assests really pissed me off!! See? I'm growling and showing my teeth! </font>

Gamey Update:

Boo! will be unhappy.

So what else is gnu, eh?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Gamey Update:

Boo! will be unhappy.

So what else is gnu, eh?

snipperage for brevity

Our last game? You mean the one where your big, scary assault guns had LOS to every single fecking one of my positions AND YOU STILL COULDN'T WIN?

Is that the one you mean?

M'kay, Sunshine. Expect a file within a few days.

I may taunt you a bit before I send it though. Just to get your copius dandruff up, don'tchaknow.

Er, yeah, that one. 35 turns I'da played it different and woulda waited till I had an actual LOS to all those positions instead of wasting all my ammo firing blindly. So there. Or something.

Gamey Update:

Cav despite an overwhelming superiority in halftracks, managed to lose to me in the desert. My favorite part, I think, was the first dead HT, when Cav was heard to exclaim. "Dint think them there Nazi HMG could kill a HT!" No wait, my actual favorite part was when an abandonded HT exploded from HMG fire blowing up another HT that was beside it and unlimbering an AT gun, which was also destroyed in the explosion. Yeah. That was definitely my favorite part.

Cav now has ample opportunity for revenge as I am attacking him on the Steppes of Mutha Rushah, and as Boo! knows, I can't assualt my way out of a wet paper bag. Oh, plus I blew a bunch of points on pre-registered rockets, which, while fun as heck, are about as effective as flinging buckets of spit. I found that fun fact out against Shaggy when I hurled over 500 points worth of rockets to start things off and he broke FOW and radio silence to let me know I had successfully inflicted 5 casualties. Yeah. Great. Love & Rockets.

Well, you did a bit better with these rockets, I think you inflicted at least 7 casualties, good job there Napoleon.

You did neglect to mention how you were saved from what had the potential to be a nasty little flanking manuever that was going to cost you at least one flag by the game ending prematurely, then again, you probably consider premature endings as a normal event....

bah, stupid half tracks.

... when I hurled over 500 points worth of rockets to start things off and he broke FOW and radio silence to let me know I had successfully inflicted 5 casualties. Yeah. Great. Love & Rockets.

HAHAHAHAHA... HA... Heh, heh, heh, heh...snicker... Hee hee hee... snort... Oh, deary-dear-dear. I just did the same thing to Bloat. Fired off about a hunnert & farty 114mm rickets at him right from the get-go.

Looking at the spread and size of the hits, I figger he used the subsequent flames to melt his S'mores, the knock-kneed gerbil jammer!

Oh, and Peng? 'Splain me something, Lucy... How would having MORE turns keep you from firing all your big, scary ammo at me before you had LOS to all my positions which were in LOS right from turn one?

Would having more turns somehow make you smarter?

Well, you did a bit better with these rockets, I think you inflicted at least 7 casualties, good job there Napoleon.

You did neglect to mention how you were saved from what had the potential to be a nasty little flanking manuever that was going to cost you at least one flag by the game ending prematurely, then again, you probably consider premature endings as a normal event....

bah, stupid half tracks.

Prematurely? How many turns were left? How did it end in ceasefire? Didn't you want to tuck your tail between your legs much sooner, and I encouraged you to keep going? (sort of like I had to to with Boo! when he lost 90% of his armor in the first 10 turns). Hmm? Premature my Great Aunty.

You are just lucky I blew my arty too soon, as usual. That little spot in which your infantry ended up - with the wire and mines, also had a TRP just waiting for you to blunder into it. I real kill zone. But, well, I guess the premature thing is true in more than one respect... damn damn damn damn!!!

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

well, I guess I shouldn't expect you to know how to unzip anything but your own pants, so, let me send it uncompressed.

At least I can get my zipper, velcro-pants boy. </font>

... when I hurled over 500 points worth of rockets to start things off and he broke FOW and radio silence to let me know I had successfully inflicted 5 casualties. Yeah. Great. Love & Rockets.

HAHAHAHAHA... HA... Heh, heh, heh, heh...snicker... Hee hee hee... snort... Oh, deary-dear-dear. I just did the same thing to Bloat. Fired off about a hunnert & farty 114mm rickets at him right from the get-go.

Looking at the spread and size of the hits, I figger he used the subsequent flames to melt his S'mores, the knock-kneed gerbil jammer!

Oh, and Peng? 'Splain me something, Lucy... How would having MORE turns keep you from firing all your big, scary ammo at me before you had LOS to all my positions which were in LOS right from turn one?

Would having more turns somehow make you smarter? </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Feel like sending me something that doesn't contain a virus?

So he also sends those to you?

I just thought they were his way of telling me he liked me (admittedly an ineffective method, but hey what's new with NG)... clearly he's just sending them out willy nilly... most disappointing

[ June 15, 2006, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]