Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thewood:

I'm sorry, you'll have to wait a short time for my witty reply while I am on my way back to land with no accents.

Oh ... so THEN you're going to be witty ... I was wondering.

And yes, many if not most of us play and have played all versions of CM up to and including CMSF

I have two games going PBEM right now ... though I'm FORCED to use only WEGO, I can't understand why the developers REFUSE to put in RT capability with PBEM. In my EXTENSIVE experience with RT, I've lived in that mode most of my life, it seems a simple thing to do but they're just being stubborn and refuse to listen to a PAYING customer ... the jerks.

Joe

Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> quote:

Lameley lampooned by BunnyIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blah...blah...blah

COH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome to the cesspool fellow SSN

On the contrary good bunny sir. I have been around quite a while longer than you have and even though I may not post very often I am not in, but rather look down into the cesspool as time permits. If I have a full bladder and a moment to concentrate I may also micturate into the odiferous mire and upon those clawing their way out.

How dare you reduce my declamatory gem to mere "Blah"!!

I challenge YOU sir and I will even take the Syrians!

COH </font>

Originally posted by Bunyip:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> quote:

Lameley lampooned by BunnyIP

blah...blah...blah

COH

welcome to the cesspool fellow SSN

On the contrary good bunny sir. I have been around quite a while longer than you have and even though I may not post very often I am not in, but rather look down into the cesspool as time permits. If I have a full bladder and a moment to concentrate I may also micturate into the odiferous mire and upon those clawing their way out.

How dare you reduce my declamatory gem to mere "Blah"!!

I challenge YOU sir and I will even take the Syrians!

COH </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Mace! Where the feck are you?

Deep in some sheep's mine, I'd think (as if I could be bothered (what with all my whining about the interface (and the " 'orrible athfindin' " (and the lack of everyfing I never thought of wanting)))).

Unfortunately I have an hour wait and in the airport so I stopped by to if any of the pagen stiffs have moved on to something more productive like gumming down their scones.

But I guess not. I have to keep on checking in between beers to see if this place eventually cleans itself up.

One good thing is there seems to a dearth of Canucks here. That at least allows me take the chastity belt off my dog.

btw, any you folks from away want try some new fangled CM. Or is CMSF too new fangled for guys stuck in 1945. Maybe a few PBEM turns while you figure out how to program the clock on your DVD player. Or is that a BetaMax.

[ July 30, 2007, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: thewood ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Mace! Where the feck are you?

Deep in some sheep's mine, I'd think (as if I could be bothered (what with all my whining about the interface (and the " 'orrible athfindin' " (and the lack of everyfing I never thought of wanting)))). </font>

Oh well, no takers. I will just have play hotseat with the 90 year old grandmother sitting next to me on the plane. At least she'll provide a challenge. I'll SOD OFF now. (I say that becuase it seems to make you giggle).

Don't worry, I'll check in whan the plane gets in to Boston in about 20 hours.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

*snaps his fingers in your face*

So there!

COH

Oooh. The dreaded two snaps and a half-swirl.

Mace! Where the feck are you? </font>

Nearing the bottom of the page so ...

<big><big>aaOOOGaahhhaaaa!</big></big>

Your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is fighting his heart out FOR YOU in the dusty battlefields and grimy villages of Syria lads.

In my fight with Sergie I'm the Syrian Army defender holding the village against more damned Strykers that you can shake a fist at. He's moving into the outskirts of the village and so far I THINK I've killed three of his men ... maybe. There's a lot to this game that I still have to learn. Did I mention he was a playtester of CMSF?

With Berli it appears to be MY T-62s against HIS M1s ... lovely, can't WAIT to see how this turns out. Did I mention he was a playtester of CMSF?

And I'm in the process of creating a scenario that will do honor to the tradition of Jabo! and Arty Fest '45 ... I call it ...

<big>Last Stand at the al Amo</big>

You'll love it ... hey, has Ker Dessel* EVER let you down?

Joe

<small>* Ker Dessel - When it's called a Setup for a Reason!</small?

Originally posted by Becket:

I can't remember if I owe you payback or not. Let's assume I do. Up for a PBEM or RT Red v. Red game? PBEM may be better, the only reliable time I can commit to RT would be around midnight EST.

oh that's why you're giving me those puppy dog eyes!

You're on, err I'll send you my gmail once I get home!