Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Originally posted by Lars:

Can anybody guess what kind of aircraft I'm in?

a_489.jpg

Well everyone else took a punt and got the answer right so no matter what I say, they'll just accuse me of reading the previous answers.

B25.

So you got to crawl inside one Lars?

I sooooo detest you, You bastage!!! **mad**

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, this should be interesting...

What the **** are you lot on about!?

having just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading through and attempting to understand what in the hell you are all dribbling on about, I have come to the conclusion that... I have no conclusion.

I have a feeling though, that I have just stepped over some sort of invisible line of sanity and thrown myself to the lions with a piece of steak wrapped neatly around my neck.

Well then... what the hell is this all about?

Originally posted by R33GZ:

having just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading through and attempting to understand what in the hell you are all dribbling on about, I have come to the conclusion that... I have no conclusion.

I have a feeling though, that I have just stepped over some sort of invisible line of sanity and thrown myself to the lions with a piece of steak wrapped neatly around my neck.

Well then... what the hell is this all about?

I don't have the time or the inclination to walk you through SEVEN FREAKING YEARS of the History of the Sacred Peng Challenge Thread so I'll refer to page ONE of this thread which contains the RULES!

Read them, learn them, love them and realize that we'll change them whenever it suits our fancy to so do.

One rule he neglected to mention (he's pretty dense after all) is the long standing rule that states that an SSN (that's YOU by the way) shall not be responded to by the lads unless said SSN has BOTH a general location (I see you're in New Zealand ... we have far too many Australians in the CessPool as it is and I see no reason to add a poor relation to them) AND an email address so that another SSN can challenge you to a game! HENCE THE TERM CHALLENGE THREAD!

In any case we're not going to respond to you, other than this response of course, since you have no email address in your profile, therefore, please do feel free to ...

<big><big>SOD OFF!</big></big>

Your's in Peace and Brotherhood ... the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

Joe Shaw

As I wake up upon this bright and sunny middle eastern morning it behooves me to think of others....of small others.....of 4 year old small others in fact.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMALL EMMA!

May your day be full of joy and wonderment and presents and cake and suger loaded red soft drinks.

May Grandma Steve remember to keep the receipts for his gifts of Homer's 'Iliad' and Nietzsche's 'On the Genealogy of Morality' so mommy can exchange them for that 'Little Mermaid' coloring book you really want.

May you love and be loved by all around you and look forward with wonder to how cool being 4 can be.

Hugs

Your old Unca Stukey

I would like to point out that I was NOT a betatester for CMSF. I'm seein' this for the first time like Jow. However, M1's against T62's doesn't require one to be a betatester to see where this scenario is going. So far, I have M1's... in fact, the same number of M1's as I started with. Joe has a crap load of black plumes of smoke... oh... and some T55's.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I have M1's... in fact, the same number of M1's as I started with. Joe has a crap load of black plumes of smoke... oh... and some T55's.

Actually knowing Joe if he had the M1s and you had the T55s, he still would be the one with the crap load of black plumes of smoke.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R33GZ:

We don't use our poopy-words in here, child. So go have a juice box and then go make a boom-boom in your pants. </font>

Originally posted by R33GZ:

Is it an itchy feeling? Is it accompanied by a painful rash? Is the Benedryl not working? You should get that looked at.

Oh, Dr. Bauhaus...

Originally posted by thewood:

Oh well, no takers. I will just have play hotseat with the 90 year old grandmother sitting next to me on the plane. At least she'll provide a challenge. I'll SOD OFF now. (I say that becuase it seems to make you giggle).

Don't worry, I'll check in whan the plane gets in to Boston in about 20 hours.

You know, I was an analyst once. If that's not an insult, I don't know what is.

Oh, and I'll see your 20 hours and raise you another 20, flying NZ-Azerbaijan (Wellington/Auckland/Los Angeles/Frankfurt/Baku).

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

I can't remember if I owe you payback or not. Let's assume I do. Up for a PBEM or RT Red v. Red game? PBEM may be better, the only reliable time I can commit to RT would be around midnight EST.

oh that's why you're giving me those puppy dog eyes!

You're on, err I'll send you my gmail once I get home! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

So you got to crawl inside one Lars?

I sooooo detest you, You bastage!!! **mad**

Oh, not just one. And not just B-25's. There were lots of planes to climb about in.

For instance, the Helldiver...

a_508.jpg

a_509.jpg

a_507.jpg

a_511.jpg

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Actually knowing Joe if he had the M1s and you had the T55s, he still would be the one with the crap load of black plumes of smoke.

While true that Joe has all the tactical ability of a ground squirrel, I think EVEN he could take T55's with M1's </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

and voles.....

VOLES ... always with the voles! There's not a vole alive that can match a hamster.

Mind you the Meadow Vole has some admirable characteristics ... from the Official Reference Work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia ...

the meadow vole has promiscuously mating males
Joe

[ July 31, 2007, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

and voles.....

VOLES ... always with the voles! There's not a vole alive that can match a hamster.

Mind you the Meadow Vole has some admirable characteristics ... from the Official Reference Work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

and voles.....

Joe </font>

I'm the prevert??? I'M THE PREVERT??????

I think NOT, Joseph!

Who was it that said, "Mind you the Meadow Vole has some admirable characteristics"?

Eh? EH??? It was YOU!

And here you are, admiring a small mammal with an overactive libido, randy as someone who spent 8 years in a Parochial school! Someone as sexually rampant (Yes, I said RAMPANT!), as a poor midwestern boy, who, even with large, hairy-knuckled nuns watching over him with their fists clenched around metal rulers, watched the girls in their clean white blouses, plaid skirts and white knee socks! Watched them and dreamed dreams of... uhh... ermmm...

(Listens to just how silent the room has become.)

Well... you're the one, buddy... you... ah... started the whole thing... don't think we don't all know it.

I have to go away for a little bit.

Seems that the release of CM:SF is like your wife telling you she's going to spend the week "hotting herself up" for you to bring that ol' spark back into your marriage, and when she shows up at the hotel for your weekend, turns out she's married a circus dwarf and decided to include you in the threesome.