Guest konrad

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

You sure it's not shining?

The-Shining---Jack-Nicholson-Poster-C11790189.jpeg

I mean, that looks about right for a Seanachai story to me.

That was a fine touching movie. I can remember taking my first wife to see it, what a romantic evening that was!

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I am so glad this is Friday.

It's Saturday. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

I have to say that about the only good thing about having tendonitis in one's rotator cuff is the Percocet.

Can you say Oxycodone?

Really?

I have tendonitis in my right elbow and all my doctor prescribed was ice and mild exercise.

Stupid doctor.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Can you say Oxycodone? Really?

I have tendonitis in my right elbow and all my doctor prescribed was ice and mild exercise.

Stupid doctor.

No kidding! I just tore the MCL in my knee, possibly my ACL and could also have torn the meniscus too. All I got prescribed was ice, Advil, an MRI, and a stinking knee brace. I got kicked so hard in my head during a soccer game that I tore up my knee (I'm a keeper). The head, well, it's bruised but otherwise undamaged. Not that there was much to damage.

Originally posted by Patch:

Gnomey, I want a Small Emma story!

She is growing older, now, you know, and she is becoming clever, devious, and weirder without innocence.

As anyone who truly understands me knows, I am all about Weirdness with Innocence. But as the entire course of my life has shown, I have been Weird With Malice Afore-thought, And Weirdness Unrepentant, and Weirdness Without Benefit of Clergy, and So Fecking Weird As to Constitute a Disturbance of the Peace. Often, my Weirdness comes from longing for "Weirdness" to be a Holiday destination that anyone could achieve if they thought about it a bit, and were willing to ignore the fact that their own life humiliated them.

I think that what I truly appreciate about Weirdness With Innocence is that it is done with Natural Courage. I have been weird all my life, and yet all too seldom as an act of Natural Courage.

I've indulged in Weirdness as though it were a Right of Passage. I've engaged in Weirdness at the going rate per gram/milligram/microgram, and liter.

I was brought up to be very, very normal. I was destined to be the 'Heir to the Fortune'. I had the best Mom and Dad ever, in MInnesota.

Pity Dad was a drunkard, and a pain in the arse. Jesus! Could even a fecking drunkard think that the endless badgering, abuse and assholery about 'what are you going to do with your life?' amount to a legacy?

I've come to prefer 'Weirdness'.

So, no children for me, eh? But do you know, I have this Small Friend, Emma? And her Small Sister, Tiny Nora?

I could tell you stories...

And I will. That's what I do. I tell 'stories'.

I tell you the Story I've lived. I'll tell you the stories I've learned. I tell you the stories I've come to know.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

If I bring my own hammer may I hammer idjits too?

What, are you still kneeling in adoration, and loving it? Are you still a little boy with his hands in his pants, wondering about why your touch fills you with pleasure and guilt?

GUILT IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FOOLISH, AND JUSTICE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE JUST.

ARE YOU GOING TO RAISE YOUR DAUGHTERS TO BE OUR SUCCESSORS, OR ARE YOU GOING RAISE THEM TO BE THE MEAT OF RAPISTS?

I'm the one that says to you, "So, Who in this line-up of ****-sticks wouldn't sign a Document promising that their Sons would not be stupid, would not be moved by anger, would not rape?'

Because I've become all over this level of responsibility.

Originally posted by Lars:

Hah! Mace just missed out on the Corona!

Been reading your posts on the GF, Lars. You've been posting all about Immigrants. You've been posting like a right ****-stick.

You know, my ancestors met your ancestors.

They told me your lot were a bunch of tossers.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I still cannot send email. Only MSN knows what that is about. All attempts to negotiate have failed.

Have you considered the course of simply sending them money? Yes, in some cultures it might be considered danegeld ... baksheesh ... bribery ... in others it's called paying one's bills.

Eye of the beholder I dare say.

In the GOOD NEWS department, bauhaus was kicked in the head. Surely we can put our political disagreements about this idjit or that numbskull railing about immigrants aside in fovor of a rousing cheer for bauhaus being kicked in the head.

Joe