Who here still plays either CMBO, CMBB or CMAK?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still play CMBB but only for campaign work. For those interested the CMMC2 campaign is now over and the AAR discussions are lively. It looks like there might be a CMMC for CMAK sometime in the future but it's still in its infancy. Keep your eyes peeled if you're interested in taking the CM experince a few levels higher. smile.gif

I think I wil be playing CMBB/CMAK more as they finally fixed the missing fog for ATI video cards. I updated the the latest drivers (7.10) and the fog appeared. All those scenarios where my opponents talked about the fog will have to be replayed as this makes the game even more attractive.

That does not mean that I will play CMSF less, just that I have new reason for CMBB/CMAK play.

I am surprised that my wife does not complain more.

Have been playing CMBO, CMBB, CMAK by pbem,since they came out,having stuck with CMBB. Until 2 months

ago my friends and I have jumped over to "Strategic Command 2" which is a very good game and will now be

adding the "WAW" release to our pbems.

Nothing has come out of any interest otherwise,

except maybe when a WW2 version comes out for

for the new CM engine.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

After playing BO, BO, and AK pretty much non-stop for so many years I finally got burnt out on it.

I keep meaning to at least install BB & AK on my new machine but end up doing something else instead.

Yeah I'm the same.

I was even worried that CMSF might be too similar to the old CM formula that I am thoroughly sick of. Turns out there is plenty of other stuff to worry about instead.