Syrian AFV list

The final list is a bit longer. Here's the armoured vehicles list taken from the manual:

T-54B

T-55-1970

T-55-1974

T-55MV

T-62-1972

T-62-1975

T-62M

T-62MV

T-72M (early)

T-72M

T-72M1

T-72M1V

T-72M1V (2001)

T-72M1V TURMS-T

BRDM-2

BRDM-2 atgm

BRDM-2U

BMP-1

BMP-1P

BMP-2

BMP-1K

BMP-1PK

BMP-2K

BTR-60PB

BTR-60PBK

The manual also has descriptions of all their differences, which is good supposing someone doesn't know how a T-62 "1972" and T-62 "1975" differ. This also applies to all the other stuff, like artillery, light vehicles and infantry weapons, on both sides.

No wonder the manual is 200 pages!

Originally posted by pad152:

So the following Syrian Vehicles didn't make it?

UAZ-469B

ZIL-131

KAMAZ 4310

I did say "Syrian armoured vehicles", remember. tongue.gif Of the light vehicles UAZ is in, ZIL and KAMAZ trucks aren't, and then for unconventionals there are pickups with a few different configurations, and Lada's with and without IED's. Then Syrians have quite a few infantry weapons and crew served weapons and seven million artillery systems. And mines and bunkers.

I'll assemble you a list of US vehicles later.

Originally posted by Yskonyn:

Sort of off-topic, but what exactly is the purpose of the 'fence' around the Stryker?

Or for a more serious reply, it is designed to caused RPGs to detonate before they hit the main armour, thus stopping them penetrating.

Originally posted by vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yskonyn:

Sort of off-topic, but what exactly is the purpose of the 'fence' around the Stryker?

Or for a more serious reply, it is designed to caused RPGs to detonate before they hit the main armour, thus stopping them penetrating. </font>

Hi,

I agree with others, given that CMX2 is meant to be more focused and limited in scope that is a very impressive list just for one side.

Will be fun smile.gif .

All the best,

Kip.

PS. I am off course hoping that in a later module they will find time to add just a small number of the very latest Russian AFVs/ kit.... but I must not be too greedy ;) .

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pad152:

So the following Syrian Vehicles didn't make it?

UAZ-469B

ZIL-131

KAMAZ 4310

I did say "Syrian armoured vehicles", remember. tongue.gif Of the light vehicles UAZ is in, ZIL and KAMAZ trucks aren't, and then for unconventionals there are pickups with a few different configurations, and Lada's with and without IED's. Then Syrians have quite a few infantry weapons and crew served weapons and seven million artillery systems. And mines and bunkers.

I'll assemble you a list of US vehicles later. </font>