Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

Good evening...this is the Peng Challenge Thread a place where all sorts of wonderful people come to meet and greet.

We talk about a lot of things....bring along your favorite topic, but make sure its not about your lowly self. Talk about your betters instead (that would be us), if you cant do that just sod away then!!!

What???? still here...well then you might as well throw down a challenge. Only challenge lowly scum like yourself...never a Knight or an Olde One, and especially not one of the Ladies.

Be careful to only use proper diction and spelling, else you become the subject of scorn and ridicule...come to think of it, you will be subject to scorn and ridicule in any case.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

{SNEER} ... Hmmm, I find my sneering a lot lately ... mostly because I have to talk to Nidan1.

Boo Radley I find that I must agree with you, those rules were even more pathetic and useless than the author of those rules and that's saying something.

Nidan1 it's time and indeed past time to put away your childish notion that you can EVER, in ANY WAY, at ANY TIME put one over on the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Now I'm willing to let your transparent attempt to deceive the good members of the CessPool go ... THIS TIME. But it requires that you also let it go. We all know who's lying here (that would be YOU) and who upholds the truth and stands for the CessPool (that would be ME).

But the lads are growing weary and I see no need to get into a further discussion, which you wouldn't understand anyway, about timezones and changing profiles to show the current time.

Just slink away lad, that's the best solution at this time. I am, I find, benevolent tonight.

Joe

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

{SNEER} ... Hmmm, I find my sneering a lot lately ..

Joe </font>

Ha!! Joe It seems that the Aussie contingent finds your duplicity and sneeriness to be tiresome...not the fact that I have exposed it.

Even dalem plopped down his two cents...I was a little disappointed in him however...I was hoping he would make some reference to the "Guardian of Forever" or something like that, but he probably was overdosed on Cordrazine.

In any case, Joe in deference to your age and fading mental skills, I will let this incident go, and speak no more of it!!

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

Don't you watch "Lifetime"...there is a new product that gits rid of lazy boyfriends and general layabouts.

The women love it...."Can't get your husband or boyfriend to get up off his lazy ass and clean the yard?....Use new patented "SOD AWAY"..guaranteed to get rid of the most entrenched couch potato"

I thought it would be perfect for the new rules post.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

Don't you watch "Lifetime"...there is a new product that gits rid of lazy boyfriends and general layabouts.

The women love it...."Can't get your husband or boyfriend to get up off his lazy ass and clean the yard?....Use new patented "SOD AWAY"..guaranteed to get rid of the most entrenched couch potato"

I thought it would be perfect for the new rules post. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

"Sod away"???

WTF is sod away?

Originally posted by Boo Radley

Don't grin at me. When you grin at me, it reminds me of scabrous picket fences that guard old, dilapidated houses in which nothing wholesome lives or has ever lived.

Wow. It's like I'm painting your portrait with words, innit?

graphic_pub.jpg He, He, He !!

Ha!! Joe It seems that the Aussie contingent finds your duplicity and sneeriness to be tiresome...not the fact that I have exposed it.

Even dalem plopped down his two cents...I was a little disappointed in him however...I was hoping he would make some reference to the "Guardian of Forever" or something like that, but he probably was overdosed on Cordrazine.

In any case, Joe in deference to your age and fading mental skills, I will let this incident go, and speak no more of it!!

The Aussies and dalem, my Gawd man you ARE hard up for validation aren't you.

But good on you (as Mace would say ... actually he'd say something more akin to ... "Guuddd awwn yer" ... have you ever actually HEARD him ... it's horrifying I tell you, hard to believe it's actually a variant of the same language.

In any case we can now dispense with the silly time issue and get on to more important issues ... like your stupid name for example.

Joe

No, I don't normally watch those girly-girl channels like "Lifetime", "Oxygen" or "Hallmark".

I like channels where stuff blows up.

I do like watching that fashion "don't" show with the chick with the big nose - she is smokey-hot.

And since before your sun burned hot in space, I have awaited...

Something intelligent to come from Boo's keyboard.

Originally posted by dalem:

No, I don't normally watch those girly-girl channels like "Lifetime", "Oxygen" or "Hallmark".

I do like watching that fashion "don't" show with the chick with the big nose - she is smokey-hot.

Something intelligent to come from Boo's keyboard. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem: