Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Ga weg, stikkypixie of ik zal uw hoofd scheren en zal u loopt achteruit maken.

See, I can make less sense in a language other than English.

Yes I know that, sometimes your mail get pass my spam filters somehow, and this the stuff I get to read (translated for those of you who are dutch-handicapped):

Go away, stikkypixie or I will shave your head en you will walk backwards.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hard to imagine, I mean I shave my head once a year and I walk backwards every last Friday of the month.

But not at the same time you see....try shaving your head, and then start walking backwards right away...and see what happens.

Here we go:

One, two, three, four

Can I have a little more?

five, six, seven eight nine ten I love you.

A, B, C, D

Can I bring my friend to tea?

E, F, G H I J I love you.

Sail the ship, Jump the tree

Skip the rope, Look at me

All together now....

Black, white, green, red

Can I take my friend to bed?

Pink, brown, yellow orange blue I love you

All together now....

Sail the ship, Jump the tree

Skip the rope, Look at me

All together now....

Love

Alice

There's an old Australian stockman, lying, dying,

and he gets himself up on one elbow,

and he turns to his mates,

who are gathered 'round him and he says:

Watch me wallabys feed mate.

Watch me wallabys feed.

They're a dangerous breed mate.

So watch me wallabys feed.

Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down sport,

tie me kangaroo down.

Tie me kangaroo down sport,

tie me kangaroo down.

Keep me cockatoo cool, Curl,

keep me cockatoo cool.

Don't go acting the fool, Curl,

just keep me cockatoo cool.

Altogether now!

Take me koala back, Jack,

take me koala back.

He lives somewhere out on the track, Mac,

so take me koala back.

Altogether now!

Let me Abos go loose, Lou, *

let me Abos go loose.

They're of no further use, Lou,

so let me Abos go loose.

Altogether now!

Mind me platypus duck, Bill,

mind me platypus duck.

Don't let him go running amok, Bill,

mind me platypus duck.

Altogether now!

Play your digeridoo, Blue,

play your digeridoo.

Keep playing 'til I shoot thro' Blue,

play your digerydoo.

Altogether now!

Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred,

tan me hide when I'm dead.

So we tanned his hide when he died Clyde,

(Spoken) And that's it hanging on the shed.

Altogether now!

It's the funniest thing, but I've been a participant of this thread for about three years and this last page has been probably the most sensless to date.

First of all we have Nidan and Stickypixie engaging in a battle of wits and they're only about a quarter tank full.

Then we get serenaded by "Alicedoesn'tlivehereanymore", "HeyyyyAbotttt..." and Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants, whilst Ol' Foul Joe throws in his two cents of nonsense.

I mean, come on! What kind of salsa are you guys dipping your lead paint chips in, already?

Abbott, you swine. What sort of a mess have you got me and Boo! into? Just how many stinking T's and KVs do you give the damn Reds? I have yet to Kill one of his KVs with anything other than INFANTRY! That's right. I swarmed accross the open with bit of smoke covering. I think a mortar(!) shell immobed his tank and then two squads that were still moving came in with some grenades for the koop de gracias. Other than that AP rounds from my IVs and others are just plinking off his damn nassssty KVs and he has a host of T-43s that are making mincemeat of the poor li'l platoon that made mock of his early armor probe.

At the other end of things I am encircling his little truck convoy and expect to rout, kill or capture everyone that was coming up the road within the next three turns. More likely two.

Then I can get back to the other end and help out my poor company that is in dire straights. If there is anything left of it. I of course didn't allow my trucked in boys to get blown out of thier transports and surroundified the way Boo! did.

Hmmmm. I meant to berate Abbott as a quiftering snert beater but it seems like I am actually enjoying the scenario... so far. So perhaps I will reserve judgement for awhile. I might even not hate him if I am able to do more than simply chip the paint offa somea them there Soviet clunkers.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Abbott, you swine. What sort of a mess have you got me and Boo! into? Just how many stinking T's and KVs do you give the damn Reds? I have yet to Kill one of his KVs with anything other than INFANTRY! That's right. I swarmed accross the open with bit of smoke covering. I think a mortar(!) shell immobed his tank and then two squads that were still moving came in with some grenades for the koop de gracias. Other than that AP rounds from my IVs and others are just plinking off his damn nassssty KVs and he has a host of T-43s that are making mincemeat of the poor li'l platoon that made mock of his early armor probe.

Yes, I have many T-43's. They're the hover-tank model with the pulsating laser beam cannons.

They are also stealthed and have force shields.

At the other end of things I am encircling his little truck convoy and expect to rout, kill or capture everyone that was coming up the road within the next three turns. More likely two.

More likely never unless you I-spy-with-your-bloodshot-eye the hidden ones.

Then I can get back to the other end and help out my poor company that is in dire straights. If there is anything left of it. I of course didn't allow my trucked in boys to get blown out of thier transports and surroundified the way Boo! did.

pfffft. They were out of their trucks, you wall-eyed garbonzo bean. And it's pretty easy to surround a company of men if they have no real AT weapons and you use 6 tanks, Sparky.

Hmmmm. I meant to berate Abbott as a quiftering snert beater but it seems like I am actually enjoying the scenario... so far. So perhaps I will reserve judgement for awhile. I might even not hate him if I am able to do more than simply chip the paint offa somea them there Soviet clunkers.

Why don't you try closing with them instead of plinking away from several billion yards away, Nancy?

Oh, and continue throwing your arty all over the feckin' map. It's pretty... ineffectual.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Bah! Boo! What have YOU done other than kill a halftrack? Nuttin. I triple dog dare you to come and get the flag I am holding. I have a stinking platoon with a nearly dead squad there. What are you waiting for? Girly sissy blousey thing.

Why don't you use your tanks to kill more trucks. You could then stencil them on the sides of the turrets.

"I AM PENG! KILLER OF TRUCKS!!"