Peng Decides to Post a Challenge, (but can't figure out what time it is.)

Nidan1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually part way through dictating a 21 volume OPUS to the lovely Rose, however your cruel words have forced me to discard such a work to the oval filing cabinet.

This is your own fault you know and may the wrath of Rose fall mightily upon your skull with a 12 inch lump hammer....many times.

Oh and happy birthday Rose.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSE!

Jesus, Boo, it's not even Midnight yet. Give us some time.

Except the Australians, as it's probably already some variation on Heisenberg Time where they live.

Oh, and that endless, mindless, obscenely tedious exchange between Joe and Nidan about time stamps that took up pages of the previous Thread?

That sucked. It was so dull and pointless that I actually felt my internal organs beginning to fail.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Except the Australians, as it's probably already some variation on Heisenberg Time where they live.

I never look at the clock because my observing it might bugger it up, besides it's always Beer o'clock!.

Happy birthday Rose.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Not a single one of you flacid ninnies wished Rose a happy birthday?

Shame! Shame!!

I did think about it, honest. But then, when I thought of how appalling her life must have become after she married you, it all seemed just too hopeless.

Instead, I wish her every possible condolence, and may she collect the insurance money real soon.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSE!

Jesus, Boo, it's not even Midnight yet. Give us some time.

Oh, and that endless, mindless, obscenely tedious exchange between Joe and Nidan about time stamps that took up pages of the previous Thread?

That sucked. It was so dull and pointless that I actually felt my internal organs beginning to fail.

Yes, yes, Happy Birthday Lady Rose and sorry that it's spoiled by your being married to that great oaf Boo Radley.

Now Seanachai, my "discussion" with Nidan1 was hardly pointless, it was, in fact, a POINT of Honor!

I could hardly allow that, that, creature to make mock of the sequence of events could I? Why it's as if he thinks he can stop the march of time. No, it was tedious I grant you, but I did MY part to liven it up. I was forced to uphold the traditions of the CessPool against Nidan1 ... how could ANY discussion with him be anything better than tedious?

The job of Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread isn't all glamour and babes you know, there's hard work to be done and I'm, by Gawd, the lad to do it.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...there's hard work to be done and I'm, by Gawd, the lad to do it.

And I for one am glad to hear it! The latrine needs mucking out, so here's a shovel. Now go to it, big guy!

Michael </font>

Happy Birthday Dear Lady Rose, the tedium that is the Cesspool can sometimes twist the mind to forgetfulness.

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday, as wonderful as anything can be in the company of you know who.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I hear that are using the threat of that at the new CIA torture camps in Bulgaria.

You seem to make less sense that usual, scary really. </font>