Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... MrSpkr has returned, and just in time to give CMSF the benefit of the sceanario design I've got an idea though, what do you know about the Syrian Girl Scouts ... I'm thinking of this one scenario where the US storms into this village and ...

AR-TUN019SM.jpg

Joe

...smashes all of their pottery? </font>

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well I can't reveal scenario secrets, I'm under an NDA, but let's just say that in Syria ... Girl Scout cookies pack a punch.

Joe

Watch you teeth. Syrian Girl Scout cookies come by the vest full and are packed with ball-bearing chip cookies.

MrSpkr has returned, and just in time to give CMSF the benefit of the sceanario design firm of Ker Dessel*.

It'll be like old times buddy ... except that it is, of course, new times and new game.

I've got an idea though, what do you know about the Syrian Girl Scouts ... I'm thinking of this one scenario where the US storms into this village and ...

Muahahahahahaha!

Looking forward to it.

Steve

[Well I can't reveal scenario secrets, I'm under an NDA, but let's just say that in Syria ... Girl Scout cookies pack a punch.

Joe

You are under an NDA? You'd think that you're senility was more enough for the people at BFC.

That and the fact no one ever takes you seriously.

[ June 14, 2007, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Yeah I know Cavscout . I become part of the talk-**** thread and people start complaining that I don't talk-**** right. I can remember years ago when they were complaining that I didn't talk enough **** to be in here.

Anyone can call you an a-hole, but to do it with style, or suggest it with both verve and a smile, or even a poem, well, that's what this place is about on its better days.

You are, quite simply, uncouth. The uncouth are not welcome here.

So if you leave the MBT and never come back I promise I'll never come to where you hang out on the 'net and slap the peckers out of your mouth.

Shake on it? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

But we're not jerks all the time, only when presented with other jerks.

Heh, right back at ya sparky.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In a Thread dedicated to mockery, abuse and weirdness,

Where the hell have you been Dale? What’s the matter, you can't take the heat from a simple-minded Redneck? Your superiority complex having a bit of a rough time? Didn’t your mommy love you enough when you were little?

I am mockery, abuse and weirdness revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I believe in Rosa Parks and The Peng Challenge Thread . You will not remove me from this Bus (err…thread) with your double-standards, your whines and your group bullying tactics! I will stand up for my rights as a scum-bag until you writhe on the floor in a quivering mass of Blood, Sweat and Tears. Now knock off your fecking crying or go stand in the corner until you do! Crybaby! Go tell it to a bottle of Jack Black, I am sure he will comfort you ya fecking weakling because your really, really hurting my feelings. Pissant!

Edit to add: "Dale" to the above sentence (that is who I was poking fun at).

Edit to add: (joking)

[ June 14, 2007, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

But we're not jerks all the time, only when presented with other jerks.

Heh, right back at ya sparky.

Where the hell have you been? What’s the matter, you can't take the heat from a simple-minded Redneck? Your superiority complex having a bit of a rough time? Didn’t your mommy love you enough when you were little?

I am mockery, abuse and weirdness revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I believe in Rosa Parks and The Peng Challenge Thread . You will not remove me from this Bus (err…thread) with your double-standards, your whines and your group bullying tactics! I will stand up for my rights as a scum-bag until you writhe on the floor in a quivering mass of Blood, Sweat and Tears. Now knock off your fecking crying or go stand in the corner until you do! Crybaby! Go tell it to a bottle of Jack Black, I am sure he will comfort you ya fecking weakling because your really, really hurting my feelings. Pissant! </font>

Finally I noted that you had changed you response to my thank you.
Eh Joe, that's a well-written and funny scene from a film...

If that still needs to be changed I will edit it. Personally I thought it fit and was pretty funny.

?

Edit to add: (serious)

[ June 14, 2007, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

You seem to confuse abuse with taunting. Here on the Peng Challenge Thread we are all about taunting, but with a bit of style and wit. You seem to believe that by throwing out simple abuse it qualifies.

Eh, One of the old fecking ones said the following and I quote..(again)..

Err...so people do take things seriously in this thread and that is a no-no? I have always read that nothing in this thread is to be taken seriously, you told me that yourself Joe and I bet I can find it (if need be) when did that change? Or did it change just for me?

As far as double-standards go I call bullcrap Joe (I used bullcrap instead of Bullsheet because I think some of you guys are looking for me to screw up so you can pounce)...(if you push me enough I may make a mistake right?) So anyway back to double-standards, what do you think would have happened to me if I threatened to kill somebody in this thread? I would have likely lost the privilege of using this Forum. Respectfully Joe I call bull-crap on the no-double standard issue.

What your saying is taunting and abuse is ok as long as I don't do it? What to feck Joe your losing me here??

I think I should have the same right to post as everyone else does, the same as anyone else, especially so as we all know that nothing in here is to be taken seriously. Unless of course I post it huh?

Here is another quote from a respected member of The Pool Joe. (I even like this guy).

You just can't take what we post as serious. It's not meant to be nor was it ever intended to be.

Hell, I guess I can go into my profile and enable use "emoticon". Will that solve your problems?

(joking)

[ June 14, 2007, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Is it possible to die of boredom? </font>
So don't take what I have to say seriously, ok? I have the balls to use [serious]when need be[/serious] because I come from a better class of people.

[ June 14, 2007, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

You seem to believe that by throwing out simple abuse it qualifies.

Q: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

M: Well, I was told outside that...

Q: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

M: What?

Q: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

M: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!

Q: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

M: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.

Q: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

M: Oh, Thank you very much. Sorry.

Q: Not at all.

M: Thank You. (Under his breath) Stupid git!!

Where the hell have you been? What’s the matter, you can't take the heat from a simple-minded Redneck? Your superiority complex having a bit of a rough time? Didn’t your mommy love you enough when you were little?

I am mockery, abuse and weirdness revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I believe in Rosa Parks and The Peng Challenge Thread . You will not remove me from this Bus (err…thread) with your double-standards, your whines and your group bullying tactics! I will stand up for my rights as a scum-bag until you writhe on the floor in a quivering mass of Blood, Sweat and Tears. Now knock off your fecking crying or go stand in the corner until you do! Crybaby! Go tell it to a bottle of Jack Black, I am sure he will comfort you ya fecking weakling because your really, really hurting my feelings. Pissant!

Heh, I thought I nailed it with that one. I referred to Civil Rights, Rock and Roll and Bourbon in a single paragraph. Surely it had style, wit and verve. If time permits I will write up another paragraph that will mention being drunk, mom, trucks and prison. And trains.

(joking)

[ June 14, 2007, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Finally I noted that you had changed you response to my thank you.

If that still needs to be changed I will edit it. Personally I thought it fit and was pretty funny.

?

Edit to add: (serious) </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Finally I noted that you had changed you response to my thank you.

?

Edit to add: (serious) </font>

Meh.

If there's one thing more annoying than your posts, it's you describing your mood whence said posts were so cunningly devised in your head and then hurredly transposed into electronic signals. (joking[not really{but seriously}])

When I equate Australians to Neanderthals ... and given the way they talk who can blame me ... I trust that Mace and his ilk know I'm being the Justicar and not Joe Shaw.

Oh?

So you have a multiple personality disorder then?