Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

... the letter 3 7 m

Moses on a moped, pulling wheelies! How drunk were you when you posted that, you tree-dwelling, homo-sapien wannabe???

In that group of three linguistic symbols, only ONE is a letter!

Have you been attempting to loosen the black, hardened grease from your frying pans by beating them against the broad, sloping shelf of your forehead again?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Probably business. If you dropped by more than once a year, you might be more up to date.

If I dropped by more than once a year, I might get accused of being addicted to the internet or somefink. Wouldn't want to have rumours started. </font>

What's the Annex URL? I lost it in the great HP fire of '06

In other news, I replaced the HP and am now capable of playing CM again...

However, ain't gonna happen soon as I'm moving. Given where I'm moving, anyone that wants a hit put out on OGSF or (for a bit more to cover travel expenses) Joe Shaw should cough up the money now

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

However, ain't gonna happen soon as I'm moving. Given where I'm moving, anyone that wants a hit put out on OGSF or (for a bit more to cover travel expenses) Joe Shaw should cough up the money now

www.dosomefink.com

Why would we pay for a hit on OGSF or Joe Shaw? I think there'd be plenty willing to do that for free for the common good (or common evil).

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

www.dosomefink.com

</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Weird, most people prefer to park in the garage or maybe out the front on the street.....but in the house???

You Dodge drivers are weird!

You gotta love those HEMI engines, teaching the kids how to jump the house and sometimes they miss the ramp.