Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

Originally posted by Abbott:

...Your self-important soapbox approach to greatness (while I find it amusing) could harm others while you seek to cover that mean streak you harbor inside...

In a Thread dedicated to mockery, abuse and weirdness, I don't know whether to be gratified or concerned over your almost continual, unblinking clueless-ness. I suppose I could take pride in the fact that, almost without fail, I can tap in the code on the data pad that will make you squeal like a deeply offended piglet.

But when the satire gapes as wide as this and you STILL get huffy, the only way I can take any satisfaction in it is by assuming that your post is a deeply thought out, measured, viciously ironical reply, and not the jock-scratching whinging of someone who seriously thought 'stand in the light' and 'I am your conscience' would be found within the perimeter of the Peng Challenge Thread as anything other than a Vader-esque 'Abbott, I am Your Father' type remark.

So, I want to compliment you on your well-executed counter-attack. Because otherwise, I'm going to have to start posting with 'finger air quotes'. Or smilies. Different coloured type? A special font? Whatever. It's academic. Because you are a lean, mean satire machine.

How 'bout that Christ, eh? Did you know even the moslems love him?! I figure him to take it all this millenium, and he's going to do it without doping. Not like some of those saviors.

{hands extended out at eye-level, first two fingers doing the 'vicious attack squirrel' gesture, ;) }

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[and in the sullen morning light something grey and heavy is found beneath the Paddock tree, limbs pointing to the sky at various angles, tongue extended, ears carefully pressed to the dew just as a water buffalo might be if it had fallen from a great height... and with a little, deathly wheeze the tongue curls to issue...]

Come Abbott I am yours.... *wheeze* take me now... *wheeze*

[ June 11, 2007, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

Trucks require the changing of their "oil?"

What is this strange concept, and how can it help the grinding, coughing, sputtering noises exuded by my F-350?

I wouldn't bother Leeo, Fords always sound like that..

Originally posted by Bugged:

When I was in grade four, my english teacher taught me the difference between these two sentences:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Whatsa matter, can't you just quit Abbott?

and

"Whatsa matter, can't you just quit, Abbott?" </font>

I was wondering how many deer Abbott keeps in the house.

In other news, the lack of a compass, moral or otherwise, left me adrift upon the lake with five days of vacation, a full tank of gas, a overstuffed checkbook, and a wife who likes to go topless.

It was glorious.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Abbott, I am your father...

Heh. Your just some whacked out dude without a clue on the Internet. </font>

Originally posted by Patch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Come Abbott I am yours...

But have you ever shot a deer from inside your house? </font>

I had a '67 Dodge Polara once. The dipstick rotted off, so I wrapped some masking tape around a pencil and jammed it hard into the dipstick tube. If I went around a corner and the oil light came on, I knew it was time to add 2 quarts. That thing ran forever, and was still running when I sold it. Never had it's oil changed in 3-4 years I owned it. It even took me to Texas (and back, thank the merciful heavens).

That's what dipsticks mean to me.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I had a '67 Dodge Polara once. The dipstick rotted off, so I wrapped some masking tape around a pencil and jammed it hard into the dipstick tube. If I went around a corner and the oil light came on, I knew it was time to add 2 quarts. That thing ran forever, and was still running when I sold it. Never had it's oil changed in 3-4 years I owned it. It even took me to Texas (and back, thank the merciful heavens).

That's what dipsticks mean to me.

Hehehe.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

Well Dalem some of you dipsticks seem to think so.

Interesting. So tell us your favorite joke, since we're largely about "the humor" in here.

Of course, Lars is mostly about creating unbalance in his various humors by way of liver abuse and unrepentant wife-fondling. But at least he's trying.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I have always respected and sucked up to you, my Justicar Light of Lights, my blossom, my cute furry law-enforcement officer, puurrrlease let me stroke your black, shiny leather boots...

uhhh...waaaaa.... ugughhhhhhhh </font>

He he he, things have turned nasty in the cesspool... it kind of reminds me of Thanksgiving after the third bottle of Mouton Cadet runs dry and the cooler is down to a Michelob Light and that 6 pack of Coors Cutter that my no good brother-in-law brought. Of course he drank my Guiness, Stella and Harp all night, but who's counting.

But that's OK because I thought his sister was a dude and asked her what she thought of that banned Carly Minogue video.

Where's Prancing Eunich when you need him?

I do know that I sure am sorry.

I'm sorry that Patch is a damsel. I'm sorry that Abbott stores live deer in his living room and dead ones in his garage. I'm sorry that Boo thinks that liberace was straight. I'm sorry that my Jeepster is causing global warming, but not sorry enough to go back to a compact car.

I'm not sorry for pissing in your sandbox er cesspool. It isn't my fault you left the lid off.

Oh, and yes, she did like the video, very much.

Who knew?

jr

[Edit]

pillock n. Idiot

Derived from "pillicock" (describing the male member) and "bullock" (describing a horrible hollywood actress.)

[ June 12, 2007, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: J Ruddy ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...You know what Joe, I thought she was a dude.

In that case an apology would be in order ... perhaps she'll accept it.

Joe </font>