Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports of my death were largely correct, but missed a bevy of extremely vulgar details that would have made them both more prurient and sensational. Personally, I feel that any report of my death that doesn't piss off both PETA and the NRA is a fecking slander, and Mitt Romney had better start tap-dancing for the Press now so that when reports of my death hit the tabloids he'll have a shot at a guest spot on 'Dancing With the Stars'.

Because, and I hope you'll excuse the pun, I'm taking him down with me. Does anyone else think that the Campaign is beginning to tell on him, and he's beginning to look a little tedhaggard?

SHAW, you whore! The Peng Challenge positioned you as we did so that you could exert some control over the gibbering get of the LDSs.

In any case, I'm down, I'm landed, trailing clouds of glory, I come!

My health has been...poor. My employment has been amply remunerative, but annoying. The weather and my health have not allowed for the Proper Amount of Paddling For the Season.

Berli is being Transported. Soon I will sing a sad, ironical song about it. Australia will probably be mentioned, but he's not going there, which is too bad.

It makes me feel good to see The Moriarity posting. I miss him. Of course, I miss myself. I now understand why people actually put the barrel in their mouths.

But I'm not going there, no, no, no, not without Mitt!

Stay tuned! While the rest of the Nation is puking on their shoes in shock, you'll have been reading about the late night orgies, the Meth, Rum and 'Cheese' sessions, and when they finally find my DNA on the Clown Suit in Mitt's Closet, you'll already have gone to church to beg God to hurry the Apocalypso.

RAPTURE! THE RAPTURE IS COMING! THIS THREAD WILL BE UN-MANNED WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES!!

THAT'S IT, GODDAMN IT! SOMEONE BRING AN AUSTRALIAN HERE, AND BEAT THEM INTO PROPER ABJECTNESS!

I want to stand on their head. It's always been a dream of mine.

I want to sing 'Waltzing Matilda' while standing on the head of an Australian. Or maybe 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down'. Whatever.

Hell, I'd be happy to sing 'Dancing Queen', if I could be standing on the head of an Australian while I did it.

We're talking serious rending and crushing of the skull, here. It's not like I'm getting any lighter...

Sorry about the Mormon Presidential candidate Seanachai, I've done what I could. In fact I checked my family history and discovered that one of my umptyfratz great great grandfathers was the first sherrif of Benton County Tennessee ... not all that remarkable in and of itself I grant you.

But when I read in a Benton County history periodical that he had greeted the first two Mormon missonaries that entered the county ... and promptly rode them out of town on a rail.

Well ... it did my heart good. Mind you I was in the Mormon Family History library at the time so I took care to read it with a degree of caution ... and I kept an eye out for lightning on the way home.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sorry about the Mormon Presidential candidate Seanachai, I've done what I could...

Joe

Jesus to Jesus, and No One Reading Holy Texts Out of a Hat, Joe,but what are we to do?

Goddamnit, man. I mean...how to put this? The Goddess has told me that if a Mormon is elected President, then the Pope, a former Wehrmacht Officer, will insist that Zionism be acknowledged by Christians worldwide as the clarion blast that trumpets in the resurrection of the Christ, and that a whole gang of Crackers will find some flavour of Islam to be the Sign of the Beast Arisen, and that Muslims worldwide will piss themselves trying to figure out how to balance their Spiritual Beliefs with the fact that their religion is easily as stupid as Christianity and Judaism combined, and that the majority of the planet's population would rather watch re-runs of 'Bay Watch' than make an intelligent political decision, but that it's all okay, because even though Jesus died of dysentery at a clinic that wouldn't treat the poor, Karl Rove and Dick Cheney have finally guaranteed that the Rich will never have to pay for their sins.

James Joyce has nothin' on me, man. And I make more sense.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You haven't made sense since, well, ever.

I got your pally-o Boo to send me a setup - what do I do now? Is he more afraid of me than I am of him?

And before we go to the thing on Saturday night, want to come to the range with me and discharge firearms?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You haven't made sense since, well, ever.

I got your pally-o Boo to send me a setup - what do I do now? Is he more afraid of me than I am of him?

And before we go to the thing on Saturday night, want to come to the range with me and discharge firearms? </font>

I just ate about a pound of asparagus. It's just like tubs o' slaw. Sorry, one tub per family.

'Oh, Lucy, our pee is gonna smell weird tonight! You no gonna be in the show!'

Goodnight to you, Boo Radley, wherever you are.

It's a strange thing, but Boo is from Ohio.

What's that old line? But where would I be without my Radley, eh?

Drunkard.

I can't discharge firearms on Saturday, unless the weather is harsh. I will be paddling. However, if the weather is harsh, then the Goddess commands that I receive further instruction in the Ways of Smiting Evil.

Whatever. I think you should journey to the Russo-Finnish Jamboree. Melissa will allow us to go out on her balcony to smoke cigars.

Bring 'The Day the Earth Froze'. She doesn't have that one. It's going to be 'The Sword and the Dragon', and that Oscar Winner of Russo-Finnish weirdness, 'Jack Frost'.

"Loser, loser, he's a great big loser..."

How does it feel to contemplate voting for the Party that would give us Mitt Romney?

Inebriate.

Saturday's sky promises to be heavy with the burden of pissing on our heads, so you will not be paddling, ye overly-bouyant stoat-fondler. Instead you will be asking me "which end do the bullets come out of, dalem?" whilst scratching your arthropod-laden codpiece with the barrel.

As for Melissa's, aye, o'course I'm a-gonna be at an MST-fest. Ya dolt. We will bring rum, and cigars, and ourselves, and Melissa's life will be dimmed, and she will garner less of her due pleasure than before she knew us.

And politics I reserve for shouting into your face at 3 in the morning in my backyard.

The weather and my health have not allowed for the Proper Amount of Paddling For the Season.

I know it's been raining a lot, but you could just have the hookers come to your place instead of gimping all the way down to Lake Street.

Originally posted by Lars:

Eh, you did better than Dorosh.

Bet you feel good about yourself now!

Because I did better than Grog Dorosh? If that were the only criteria needed to judge one's self worth, even a complete and total slacker like you would come across as an over-achiever.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Because I did better than Grog Dorosh? If that were the only criteria needed to judge one's self worth, even a complete and total slacker like you would come across as an over-achiever. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Because I did better than Grog Dorosh? If that were the only criteria needed to judge one's self worth, even a complete and total slacker like you would come across as an over-achiever. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley: