Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bugged:

I have a friend, a great friend, who has loads of life experience. She has lived her life. Not all of her experiences are moral. Not all of her experiences are legal. She has been there, done that. She has made her mistakes and She bears her scars. When She speaks, I listen. She does not lecture, though.

She has my utmost respect.

She is not a poseur. She is wise. Do you know the difference?

Grand Ma Steve ?

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Oh... I suppose, contemplating this certainty, that the little Gnome might climb into the sporran much as a little Roo might climb into its Antipodean pouch (warm and welcoming) or Abbott's dwindling acumen stuffed (luke warm and damp) into a bloated, stiff rat.

Who peed on your cornflakes? Speak English next time.

... of course, I was rather hoping yer might fit into a squirrel. Not one of the more lithe, Euro red squirrels but one of the those bulky Merkin grey ones with their fine bone structure, defined musculature and therefore more compliant orifices. But one must consider that even with enough creaking rigor mortis to force yer grey to plummet from its high bough, its little claws stiffening towards the sky in a squirrel death grip, it would be too quick for you.

So, a waterlogged vole will just have to do.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Trucks require the changing of their "oil?"

What is this strange concept, and how can it help the grinding, coughing, sputtering noises exuded by my F-350?

Exactly Leeo, if you keep giving them oil ... they just come to expect it and they sulk if they don't get it.

Better by far to simply top it off from time to time when the dipstick is dry ... it teaches them discipline and they are thankful for it then.

Spare the rod and spoil the ride I always say.

Joe

Originally posted by Abbott:

Well, it sounds like your smart ...

I wished I still had my smart. It used to perch upon my shoulder and tell me answers to riddles, the answers for which I had previously only been able to ken through divine intervention as witnessed through the spleen of intel-identified goat "informers."

Alas, my smart didn't have the stomach necessary to extract confessions from the goats, so it requested and received furlough by way of being an unconscionable defector.

It's too bad the smarts no longer roost at the white house. It's too bad they no longer do my job for me. It's too bad they languish in exile in foreign lands at 5 cents to the dollar. It's 2 Bad.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[peering whimsically up at the acid rain-blighted tree to see whether fate might deliver a 1.5 ton amenable dead water buffalo...]

Yer might need a head start?

Being from England I forgive your lack of understanding and inability to use proper English. I imagine that during your senior year of High School you and your mother had Homeroom together. Nothing to worry about, the U.S.A. will take good care of you and your goverment as we always have.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Have you been snoozing? I live in the hills Mate!

You do? Damn, I've been misdirected once again...

**shakes the clearer moral compass**

Damn, this new one's broken. It keeps pointing South by South west.

Originally posted by Bugged:

When I was in grade four, my english teacher taught me the difference between these two sentences:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Whatsa matter, can't you just quit Abbott?

and

"Whatsa matter, can't you just quit, Abbott?" </font>