Hey Battlefront.....Why don't you throw us a new Peng Challenge thread?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Dammit Abbott where are the pictures??

We need more pictures!!!

Speedy, you drunken aussie bastige (redundant, I know), STOP IT!

We don't neeeed no stiiinnkkeen' pictures. </font>

[*IMG][*/IMG]

[edit]A crappy link to a crappy toy truck. I deleted it. I expunged it. I made it so as it no longer exists. Too bad the same can't be done with Speedy. [/edit]

This will be right up your sober alley.

[ June 08, 2007, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

Radley!

If you've got time to dance with Whirly Temporal, then you've got the time to send me a turn.

Don't make me get all trenchant on yo' ass.

He'd rather be whipped like a little school girl that wandered into a sadists convention in our current match than he would shoot you several kilobytes of piffle.

Originally posted by Speedy:

That's one hot truck.

Yeah, great. The Aussies are apparently compensating for their paranoiac concern that their genitals are too small by sucking up to our rednecks and demanding auto-erotic photographs of pickups that scream 'erectile dysfunction' to even the least suggestible of viewers.

C'mon, Speedy. Enough is enough. There are plenty of websites out there for people who want to re-film 'Brokeback Mountain' in the back of a pickup truck.

Whatsa matter, can't you just quit Abbott?

stoat, your current signature makes you look like you failed your first two exams in English As a Second Language. Are we supposed to parse some sort of sense out of that verbal dump, or are you holding the original spokes-creature up to ridicule?

If it's the latter, then properly attribute the remark, or we'll have to assume you type out your signature lines in between vomiting on your own pants.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

stoat, your current signature makes you look like you failed your first two exams in English As a Second Language. Are we supposed to parse some sort of sense out of that verbal dump, or are you holding the original spokes-creature up to ridicule?

If it's the latter, then properly attribute the remark, or we'll have to assume you type out your signature lines in between vomiting on your own pants.

There is no denying the lack of logical syntax in my previous post. When it comes to Boo, such things are to be expected, as I never seem to rise above my material when he comprises said material.

However, if you look again at my post, or any other I have ever made within the confines of this fine board, you will find that I in fact have no signature. Oh, Seanachai, the infallible, the ever-so-wise Bard. Before one waxes poetic perhaps one should remove the kayak paddle from the sphincter one deigns to store it in.

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

There is no denying the lack of logical syntax in my previous post. When it comes to Boo, such things are to be expected, as I never seem to rise above my material when he comprises said material.

However, if you look again at my post, or any other I have ever made within the confines of this fine board, you will find that I in fact have no signature. Oh, Seanachai, the infallible, the ever-so-wise Bard. Before one waxes poetic ... </font>

Whatsa matter, can't you just quit Abbott?

Are you drinking, bored and spoiling for a fight again? I ain't no quitter. I will be around until the cows come home. Or Hogzilla is dug up and paraded down main street in the back of a flatbed model T.

Hey Steveie, you might want to take a break from watching your making of Brokeback Mountain video collection and check your local listings... I am certain you wouldn't want to miss Mitt Romney on Hannity's America!

If anyone is bored later then feel free to check out the airwaves over at myspace... Adam (my son) is on air tonight...

From Radio Glasgow.

The program will go live at 10pm GMT (London) which means 6 pm Eastern, 2pm Pacific - if you are anywhere in the middle, adjust accordingly LOL

copy and paste to your brower:

http://www.live365.com/stations/djthunder218

when the solicitation is on your screen, just click remind me later

then, click on play

if you login before we go live, you will probably have to refresh the window to get the live feed - ENJOY

Hope to see you all there, I'll be in the front row!

oops sorry link should work now...

[ June 09, 2007, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: **YK2** ]

Radley!

If you've got time to dance with Whirly Temporal, then you've got the time to send me a turn.

Don't make me get all trenchant on yo' ass.

Have you a penchant for going trenchant?

I just RESENT the file I sent you last Sunday, oh Gallumphing Gourmet!

Originally posted by Abbott:

Are you drinking, bored and spoiling for a fight again? I ain't no quitter.

Spoiling for a fight? No, Abbott. It saddens me that you don't even know why we exchange posts.

I'm your conscience, man. Normally I'm that voice inside your head that you want to ignore, that upsets you, that pisses you off. Your most aggressive posting on this Thread are replies to me.

I simply manifest outside yourself. And in such a way as to maximize my impact in your own attempt to overcome your inherent unwillingness to be a good person. I do everything I can to make you a better person, because you want to be a better person.

You post all this redneck, cracker idiocy on the Thread in a plaintive attempt to stand in the light. Your most arrogant, strident efforts to be some neo-fascist pain in the ass are merely a child's way of acting out, in hopes that someone will sternly and lovingly take you by the hand and show you the way back to being an unselfish and considerate human being, with beliefs and behavior that will erase your stupidity and bigotry, and make you happy with yourself.

You're never going to admit that, of course. You're afraid that your desire for being a righteous person is a sign of weakness, and failure.

You will struggle with it all your life.

That's why the gods sent me to you. Because for idjits like you, redemption can only come after a solid ass-kicking.

That's why I never get angry with you. Abbott. That's why when people want to banish your arse, I never concur.

You really need me. And that's why I am there. One day, if you really listen to what I say, and take it to heart, all the barriers you've erected to being truly human will melt away.

And you will arrive.

You'll still be a useless feck, but at least a better class of people will accept the fact that you're an idiot.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Are you drinking, bored and spoiling for a fight again? I ain't no quitter.

Spoiling for a fight? No, Abbott. It saddens me that you don't even know why we exchange posts.

I'm your conscience, man. Normally I'm that voice inside your head that you want to ignore, that upsets you, that pisses you off. Your most aggressive posting on this Thread are replies to me.

I simply manifest outside yourself. And in such a way as to maximize my impact in your own attempt to overcome your inherent unwillingness to be a good person. I do everything I can to make you a better person, because you want to be a better person.

You post all this redneck, cracker idiocy on the Thread in a plaintive attempt to stand in the light. Your most arrogant, strident efforts to be some neo-fascist pain in the ass are merely a child's way of acting out, in hopes that someone will sternly and lovingly take you by the hand and show you the way back to being an unselfish and considerate human being, with beliefs and behavior that will erase your stupidity and bigotry, and make you happy with yourself.

You're never going to admit that, of course. You're afraid that your desire for being a righteous person is a sign of weakness, and failure.

You will struggle with it all your life.

That's why the gods sent me to you. Because for idjits like you, redemption can only come after a solid ass-kicking.

That's why I never get angry with you. Abbott. That's why when people want to banish your arse, I never concur.

You really need me. And that's why I am there. One day, if you really listen to what I say, and take it to heart, all the barriers you've erected to being truly human will melt away.

And you will arrive.

You'll still be a useless feck, but at least a better class of people will accept the fact that you're an idiot. </font>