Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem owes me a turn and is losing. Of course, he lives in Minnesota, so the losing bit was redundant.

Actually you owe me a turn, but I know you're probably off of your meds again and so I will re-exert myself and send the last turn again.

Marlow and I are charging at each other across a landscape that resembles several chests of bathing beauties randomly juxtaposed alongside one another. He is losing, but I feel curiously aroused whenever I see the map.

"curiously aroused" because you aren't normally excited by images of women?

Originally posted by dalem:

Bunch of blather about Texans, turns, and turn ons.

Hey, hate seeker turned flower child/love boy, head back to your nook at the commune and send me another turn. You can flirt with Mr. Peeper later.

Papa

[ October 15, 2002, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Ok, I have to join the fray after...years...of lurking. I challenge all y'all soms o benches.

Wallybob

Oh deary, deary me.

That was just...avert your eyes, everyone.

It was like watching someone vomit onto their own shoes.

(thinking quickly in hopes of finding a means of distracting everyone from the hideous spectacle of a man engineering his own compleat and utter humiliation)

Er, who's for a jolly sing-song, then, wot?!

Oh, come now my children

and to you I will sing

a song about buggery

a very rude thing

you can bugger all creatures

that lope, slink or crawwwwllll

but, the Hedgehog can never be buggered at all!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nestor:

Any thoughts on this Evil one?

If you're in agreement with the Gnome's moment of clarity, perhaps you could just let me know what the hours are, whether health insurance is included and then Imp a contract over to me for signing.

Well Festor, you have yet to pass the entrance exam. Answer you this question for me:

What mode of transport did Margarita use to travel to the Master?</font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Several Pengers are currently fighting in the Magenta Onion, but would any others like to give a bizarre anti-Grog campaign a go? We need a few people interested in both tactics and strategy, who like to post drivel in large amounts (Meeks?) and who have a creative bent (not who are bent creatively),

Ahhhh. My Liege, don't go...you have unfinished business....

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Several Pengers are currently fighting in the Magenta Onion, but would any others like to give a bizarre anti-Grog campaign a go? We need a few people interested in both tactics and strategy, who like to post drivel in large amounts (Meeks?) and who have a creative bent (not who are bent creatively),

Ahhhh. My Liege, don't go...you have unfinished business....

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by Nestor:

1) War & Peace makes a fine doorstop.

2) If you have the 1950's 2 volume penguin edition of War & Peace, you have both a fine doorstop and a usefully sized and weighted missile to throw at somebody.

You are a heathen, however you have pasted your test. I hereby claim Festor as squire.

Seanachai!

Trot your squire out! We are in need of a squire joust. I will send a map to Mace and have him purchase the troops. Mace will send it to you for weather and such. Sound good?

Another one who sends no turns is that git Nestor.

Maybe Nestor and Noba should stop making such a fuss of sucking up, and displaying such obsequious behavior, as to make a warthog ill.

Maybe they are really the same person,.... which would explain the twin-like manner in which they consistantly demean themselves.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Ok, I have to join the fray after...years...of lurking. I challenge all y'all soms o benches.

Wallybob

With this, I would like to note that we are nearing the end of our allotted posts.

I thought my version of the rules were perfectly clear. Spelled out in so many ways even. Yet, after years of lurking, and the addition of 7000 more members to this august forum, the above idjit STILL screwed it up. Hell, even Abbot figured it out on the second post of this thread.

Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.

I leave the next iteration of the MBT to someone else. You can see what you're up against. Good luck, you'll need it.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Leave the toilet seat up.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />....as trustworthy as a Licensed Witness from "Stranger In A Strange Land.

And of course your brain cell once again stuffs up. It was a Fair Witness, pillock.

I think her name was Anne...maybe.

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

It was a Fair Witness, pillock.

I think her name was Anne...maybe.

Noba.FRONT!!

Many appy-polly-loggies to all the R.A. H. grogs out there. Haven't read Stranger In A Strange Land" since college days. Surprised I remembered what I did.

[ October 15, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

There once was an old crazy elf,

who truly loathed himself.

He couldn't post on the forum,

so his life was pure boredom,

and he felt like he was living in hell.

Sigh.... I hate that It is nigh near impossible for me to get here.

I'm looking for a couple PBEM games.

I Have one CMBO game still going. Mace is kicking my arse, but he is a gamey bastage.

I have two uncompleated games from Seanachai and Moriarty. I don't know if they never got my turns, Or I never got theirs.

If they want to compleate these, that is fine. If they would prefer to start a CMBB game. I am up for that too.

So I am throwing the hook into the water and seeing if a couple of you over-inflated blowfish want to bite. I'm looking for about 3 or 4 CMBB games.

Also looking to see if any of you bastages had the guts to pick up Tacops4. I've never played it. But I shouldn't suck any more at it than I do at CM. If you want a Tacops game. Thats cool too.

Just send an e-mail to the address in my profile, or if you want to chat I am in the www.combatmission.com chat room everynight... all night... since I can't come here and have a real life.

Oh, if you want to post answers or replies here, I can read them... Just won't be able to reply to them for a day or so.

Lorak the loathed.

[ October 15, 2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

WTF??! I heard that you were torn to shreds by a pack of wild dogs? Anyhow, since that is sadly not the case, expect your pixellated panzies to be torn to shreds by a pack of patented Panzer Leader Whoop-ass!

(And yes, rather than cans, my whoops-ass is packaged in nice foil and cellophane 'packs' handy storing and rugged enough to take camping, and no fear of aluminum poisoning to boot!)

Set-up whinging its way to you tonight, CMBB of course. What say you to a bit of "Retaking Vipuuri," eh?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

WTF??! I heard that you were torn to shreds by a pack of wild dogs? Anyhow, since that is sadly not the case, expect your pixellated panzies to be torn to shreds by a pack of patented Panzer Leader Whoop-ass!

Be careful, he didn't use a single ounce of that whoopass in our last game. Must have been stockpiling it for you.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Be careful, he didn't use a single ounce of that whoopass in our last game. Must have been stockpiling it for you.</font>