Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

THE RULES:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you still have a chance to go away. Try again. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or we will send you to the gulag.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Olde One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Olde One is, go away, do a search or sumfink, and then insult somebody.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and then, sadly, have you liquidated.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you shortly. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Sigh... too bad this incarnation has neither wit, style, nor panache. Not only that, the title sucks eggs to boot!

The only positive this thread brings at all is that it wasn't hatched by an Australian, but I wonder about you, Lars, anyhoo.

Yes, challenging somebody to a dance. No doubt the double entendre went right over your head.

But I’ll give you the point about the Antipodeans.

Once again the forces of darkness (i.e. Gamey Jeff and his goose-stepping goons) were trounced, thrashed and tittilated...er, no. That's wrong...Totally annihilated by yours truly and his merry band of thick necked borsht belchers.

The battle was "Citadel" and the score was 82-18. I love the smell of victory in the morning. It smells like victory, oddly enough.

Originally vomited forth from MalakovskiLots of pretentious crap

You really ought to put your fancy degree to work and buy a clue.

Seanachai, are you sure you want to add this one to House Bard? It seems as though your standards are slipping. And I say this as one who once had Meeks as a sycophant. Good times, good times. Oh, wait, no they weren't.

Mrspkr, though I ordinarily do not deign to recognize your presence, I must say that I already admonished your (snigger) squire for posting twice in a row. He seemed to take it well.

But you, you, not only post twice (once in each thread - for shame) but you post EXACTLY THE SAME THING IN BOTH!!! Such ego, and all for naught. Pfffft!

Now then, I believe Germanboy asked if I would shed a little light on my and his "Andreas and Co.(horts)" scenario we are testing. Apparently, I am being tested whether or not I am capable of detecting the most unbalanced, gamiest scenario ever! Here are my weak, cowardly, green (with fear) russkies and their puny tanks lined up on the lip of a GREAT VALLEY. On the other side of this valley, in the far corner, are a couple of tiny flags, deep woods, and a Pak-front of mammoth proportions.

Nonetheless, though the scenario was weighted against me, I still have grit and elan, which is more than I can say for Andreas. Victory shall be mine.

And finally, Lars, you'll do. Though you have little in the way of tactical know-how, though your writing is like that of the "Ice Man goes to Junior College" and though you're a Minnesotan, I have a fancy to challenge you to a game of Combat Mission. Expect a set-up, and please, there is only one thing going for you: fast turn-around. Make it happen, lad, make it happen.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally vomited forth from MalakovskiLots of pretentious crap

You really ought to put your fancy degree to work and buy a clue.

Seanachai, are you sure you want to add this one to House Bard? It seems as though your standards are slipping. And I say this as one who once had Meeks as a sycophant. Good times, good times. Oh, wait, no they weren't.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You get the game yet by Wallaby post, Stuka?

Funny you should mention it.

Only today the mailman has left a note that there is a parcel waiting to be collected at the mail depot.

The good lady Stuka has been despatched with all speed to collect said item.

Should it be CMBB, I will be home in 4 hrs, will most likely ravish her and her freind for an hour or so, then settle down in front of the PC to 'recover' with an ale or seven.

Are you thirsty for another 'crushing'?

If so, a setup will be most welcome, and that goes for you too, OGSF, and the lovely Berli too, my benevolent benefactor and proud new owner of my somewhat roadworn but otherwise spiffy soul.

Originally posted by Stuka:

the lovely Berli too, my benevolent benefactor and proud new owner of my somewhat roadworn but otherwise spiffy soul.

Crikey, did the cess beezlebubby do something nice?

What's hell coming too. *shakes head in disbelief*

Mace

[edited to fix spelling mistakes. Why? Because I take pride in my spellunk!]

[ October 10, 2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Stuka:

Are you thirsty for another 'crushing'?

If so, a setup will be most welcome, and that goes for you too, OGSF, and the lovely Berli too, my benevolent benefactor and proud new owner of my somewhat roadworn but otherwise spiffy soul.

Yes indeed, I always stand ready to Crush Another Australian, as all here know full well.

And Berli says he's queasy about your soul, because 'it's all sticky' as he put it. Keeps rubbing his hands on his pants leg and wrinkling his nose.

Originally posted by Mace:

Crikey, did the cess beezlebubby do something nice?

What's hell coming too. *shakes head in disbelief*

Mace

'Course he did, Macey. That's why Stuka's now Australia's answer to Faust.

Except Faust was literate, a moral philosopher and intellectual, and Stuka's an Australian.

So Berli's contract with him involves the subclause that if Stuka's soul, like the Australian Dollar, should ever amount to anything exchangeable for a hard currency, then Berli's got it tied up.

Otherwise, it's just another bad investment on the part of Hell.

Fortunately, Hell uses current American accounting methods, which have already inflated the price of Stuka's soul by a number of intriguing and unethical methods (any system that can assign any level of value to something that makes dog-vomit look valuable is both intriguing and unethical), to the point where Berli stands to use it as leverage to make a clean sweep of all the souls of the Aussie Cesspoolers, and use them to fund a 'first right of consideration' deal for the soul of a joy-girl from Manila.

Any sane individual would look at the ability to turn the souls of some dozen Aussies into the means of acquiring the soul of one worn out Phillipines street-walker as value on the investment.

[ October 10, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

My words bend to my purpose, as I choose it.

Ahh, so you make them up as you go! This sheds a whole new light, or in your case, spreads a whole new manure, on the issue. Cheeky boy.</font>

Guest PondScum

Chaos... destruction... the wailing and gnashing of teeth... the four horsemen ride... garments and souls are rent asunder... all is lost, lost...

...and then Berli uses a GODDAM SMILEY

I tell you, the end times are upon us.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Except Faust was literate, a moral philosopher and intellectual, and Stuka's an Australian.

But...I'm good at...stuff.

And I like...fings....'an stuff.

And don't forget Mr SmartySonoochypants, I made you an 'Honourary Australian' many moons ago and I know you wear your 'bobbly cork hat' with pride, so don't go all acting tough for 'the guys'.