New " BATTLE OF THE BULGE " mod ! ( large pics inside )

Guest Tom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soldiers,

Tom has definetly hit on something great here. I cannot wait for this mod much longer. Of course, I wouldn't want it to be released if not finished.... Those trees look awsome.

[waitingpatiantley]

dum...de dumm... dede dumm...

[/waitingpatiantley]

GIMMIE!! ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

An artist should never be rushed, but has anyone considered taking hostages?

Mace<hr></blockquote>

Tom's a shifty one, Mace. He killed his dog before posting here in anticipation of such an eventuality. He is also a charter member of the Modder's Protection Program - unlisted phone number and all.

Looks great Tom.

I hope it'll go out soon, but I think all of us would rather wait a little more for something that is not buggy.

Good work, i'm new to CM:BO and I used your site to download all kinds of things.

I just hate these wheat fields flickering in the normandy mod, heh smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

I don't see why people are BUMPING this thread. Just because it's a great mod doesn't mean you have to BUMP. Like honestly, stop BUMPING. ENOUGH BUMPING. tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

Mmmm. . .BUMPING. I love BUMPING. There's nothing I'd rather do than play CM or BUMP. Sometimes it's hard to get my wife to play along when she is tired though!

"Honey, everyone at the forum needs all the important threads BUMPED! I have a duty to BUMP as much as possable! Please won't you help me BUMP by BUMPING with me as much as possable?" tongue.gif