New " BATTLE OF THE BULGE " mod ! ( large pics inside )

Guest Tom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gordon smile.gif

I will post a few new screenshots as soon as my provider has solved his FTP upload problems :mad:

So far I´m finished with 90% of the stuff and Version 1.0 of the " Battle of the Bulge " mod should be published during the next 10 days.

Cheers..and thanks for your support

Tom

BTW: is there any provider out there that can give me 250 MB webspace with unlimited traffic for less than $ 15 per month ???

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gordon:

And how about we just lay off the guy for awhile and let him work in peace. :rolleyes:

Gordon<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tom:

Thanks Gordon smile.gif

BTW: is there any provider out there that can give me 250 MB webspace with unlimited traffic for less than $ 15 per month ???

<hr></blockquote>

I think we're in the same boat, pal. If I find something out I'll let you know. The real problem is bandwidth, not storage space, as you know - and now that you've whipped us all into a frenzy, you just KNOW your bandwidth is going to go through the roof once you release the thing.

My suggestion - one bmp at a time, one per week.

;):D

Or dump it on Manx and let the CMHQ server handle the overload...

Tom,

went up skiing this weekend (Alps, Switzerland/France border). The low medium hills look very close to your MOD but I noticed one thing: water. Pond, small lakes and rivers (small medium).

For most the static water was indeed frozen, thoroughly but the small river all had only patches of ice and frozen formations plus snow here and there but in the middle or in patches water was still flowing freely.

Now, all winter MODs invariably feature all frozen water surfaces, rivers included. I guess this would be most true on scandinavian peninsula but in middle europe I have my doubts. Would including half way frozen river tiles add to much to your work load?

Too bad I did not hav a camera.

Eagerly waiting for your MOD.

Seahawk ,

mhh..nice suggestion , but I´m not shure if this can be done. Maybe one of the mod gods feels inspired to work on this ? Originaly I didn´t plan to include frozen water , more something like that what is shown below:

ad07.jpg

Cheers

Tom

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Tom,

went up skiing this weekend (Alps, Switzerland/France border). The low medium hills look very close to your MOD but I noticed one thing: water. Pond, small lakes and rivers (small medium).

For most the static water was indeed frozen, thoroughly but the small river all had only patches of ice and frozen formations plus snow here and there but in the middle or in patches water was still flowing freely.

Now, all winter MODs invariably feature all frozen water surfaces, rivers included. I guess this would be most true on scandinavian peninsula but in middle europe I have my doubts. Would including half way frozen river tiles add to much to your work load?

Too bad I did not hav a camera.

Eagerly waiting for your MOD.<hr></blockquote>