MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Right, this is the new thread. No bugger should post in the old one. Got it?

so i'm bugger now,hmmm...

should learn to not interfere in not my buissneses...

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ye gods! The other thread already hit 300 posts? The horror! Is that the death knell of the MBT I hear? And to be felled by Master Grrr-and-addled? For shame. Mr. Peng must be rolling in his own filth.

Cheers,

Jason

Yawn. Wake me when it gets to 30,000 posts.

Dudes, have you heard the story of the Tough old bull, and his young bull son? You know, they spy some hot cows down the hill, and the young bull pipes up "Hey, Pops, let's run down there and f**k one of them cows!"

And Daddy Bull replies "Son, let's walk down there and f**k 'em all!"

Now, you wafflers, put that in your pipe and smoke it. When you're done with that, come back to your waffle-house thread.

[ November 27, 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by T80whopsimeanT34:

What is the idea behind these (peng, chreery waffle, cheery ale threads) Is it just competing about who can get bigest number of posts. :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRR move to general dicussion forum. :mad:

My my, some of the new ones are a bit thick, aren't they.

I wasn't aware that there was any attempt at competition. My only goal is to keep that foaming frotwanker MasterTalkBollocks from creating 10 gazillion posts in the main forum.

Anyone who don't like it can hush, particularly you Mr R19asiasuoaspodkadpokJ$!£"!12121.

Tch.

This thread started from a humorous comment made to MasterGoodale by Soddball. After MasterGoodale arrived at our forum he began posting the usual newbie items. Then posting more of the same. Then posting more of the same. Etc…etc…etc.. At times entertaining, sometimes irritating. When we finally came to the realization that MasterGoodale was going to post if we found it entertaining or irritating or any other way. I saw no choice but to give Soddball’s idea a try.

MasterGoodale with his huge amount of enthusiasm and good nature jumped right in. The thread kind of took off from there. In no way was it intended to compete with the MBT , nor could it. It seems to have opened a welcoming door though to different posters then the MBT thread. If some of you have not noticed yet the regular Peng’ers are graciously supporting this thread as well. That should show some folks (that seem to have difficulty understanding) the true character of the Peng Challenge Thread and its posters.

Sorry about my comment i was bit bored about these gaziolin post threads that costantly stay on top of the forum.

And my name includes two russian tank names and ([*]Whops i mean). My another idea for a name a was SUOMIPEELO witch means finish loser idiot who doesnt understand anything and is too stupid to understand that.

My comments were tongue in cheek.

Lord knows it will take something more inhuman than Master Godhatehim to bring the MBT to its knees.

It's just that I've been alarmed at the number of Peng-like posts I've seen all over the place. Geez Louise, at least before I could avoid them. Now I can't even gawk at the trainwreck the cheery waffle thread is without stepping in the Peng.

Cheers,

Jason