MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm playing Mike in Master G'Day's scenario. For some reason, I get the urge to :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRAAAARGHGH SLING HOT MOLTEN TNT AT THE MAGGOTS AND GUT STOMP THEM WITH JACK BOOTS :mad: :mad: .

You silly half-baked clone -

</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Saying, "GRRRRRRRRAAAARGHGH SLING HOT MOLTEN TNT AT THE MAGGOTS AND GUT STOMP THEM WITH VALENKI" just doesn't do it. How evil is it to be stomped with felt boots????</font>
Exactly - you aren't evil at all!! tongue.gif

Anyway - we've finally had some hot lead slung in the general direction of the bad guys (ie the floppy felt boot wearing snarkerites) and feel much better about it.

We expect some molten TNT to follow shortly smile.gif

I hate it when people give this game "Mediocre" reviews!!! :mad: :mad: Anyone who can't see that this game is crack for WWII Strategy gamers is insane or dumb!! :mad: I would love to make them drink a can of my bitter, furious TNT yeah I bet that would pipe em down a bit let em' chew on that for awhile! This game has brought me more entertainment than ANY OTHER GAME PC or console that I have ever owned maggots! :mad:

I'm playing Parabellum right now and having a blast(he's good)! I can't wait to post a pic of his dead tankers begging for mercy at the feet of my TNT-Chucking Soldiers!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ December 02, 2002, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

troest.gif

All will be fine...

Especially once my Panzergrenadiers are finished with that T34.

Personally, I'd feel a tiny bit uncomfortable sitting in a russian tank painted with slogans like "DIE FASCIST SCUM!" surrounded by a bunch of Germans with grenade bundles, sharp sticks and bad attitudes...

LOL Potabella. yeah I see that coming too :mad: . Hopefully I can blast that gaggle of grunts you sent rushing into the eastern part of town with enough TNT to send them packing back to Berlin. That was a fiesty (but very FUN) battle we had with the infantry! :mad:

win or lose, I want to play you again on another "Abbott map" maggot!! I'll be able to send you a turn tonight about 4:00 EST. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will soon have a new scenario ready for anyone who wants to play a friend in PBEM! :mad: It's a nice creation and a continuation of my first scenario "Operation Resting Tiger" that Mike is playing. I recieved some great feedback/constructive criticism (thanks Mike! :mad: ) from Mike on my first scenario and I await even more. I am applying what I learned from him and things I've learned through experience to make this scenario (part II: Operation Graveyard) even better. I plan to go back and make Part I better now that it is being play-tested. I plan to make about 7 or 8 maps that all are related with a linked storyline, but not an operation. When I am done I will post them at the MOD Database if I'm allowed and people can play them. I put a ton of time into my maps so they all look nice and will hopefully be functional for battle! :mad:

All of my scenarios will include:

1. Nice maps, from small to large (usually summer), about 35-45 turns variable.

2. Troop balance.

3. Briefings for both sides on startup to continue the storyline and make it interesting.

4. Combined arms

5. I'm thinking about having people who play my scenarios send me a quick ARR after so that I can customize the briefings for the next scenario to fit in with what actually happened between thos two players (if they want to continue the campaign)

6. Mostly attack/defend - maybe one meeting engagement I'm not sure.

7. Edited because I forgot one thing. . .there will be an ABUNDANCE of bitter, furious, angry TNT for both sides! :mad:

Let me know what you think maggots!! :mad: :mad:

[ December 02, 2002, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

LOL Potabella. yeah I see that coming too :mad: . Hopefully I can blast that gaggle of grunts you sent rushing into the eastern part of town with enough TNT to send them packing back to Berlin. That was a fiesty (but very FUN) battle we had with the infantry! :mad:

That’s it, MG! Crush that pathetic infantry of his! Show no mercy!

win or lose, I want to play you again on another "Abbott map" maggot!! I'll be able to send you a turn tonight about 4:00 EST. :mad:
Win of lose?!?!?!? What is this tripe???? :mad: There is nothing but overwhelming victory for you!!! :mad: This mamby-pamby win or lose attitude is beneath you. Not to mention what it does to the morale of your hordes of supporters. Next, you’ll be giving us that “It’s how you play the game” crapola. :mad: I’ll tell you how you play the game – you shove hot, molten TNT into the molten, maggot encrusted faces of the molten enemy until they…molten and stuff. GRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad:

Remember, if you aren’t running up the score, you’re shaving points. So get back in there and crush the living beejeebees out of those maggots, MG! :mad:

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

LOL Potabella. yeah I see that coming too . Hopefully I can blast that gaggle of grunts you sent rushing into the eastern part of town with enough TNT to send them packing back to Berlin. That was a fiesty (but very FUN) battle we had with the infantry! :mad:

That’s it, MG! Crush that pathetic infantry of his! Show no mercy!

win or lose, I want to play you again on another "Abbott map" maggot!! I'll be able to send you a turn tonight about 4:00 EST.
Win of lose?!?!?!? What is this tripe???? There is nothing but overwhelming victory for you!!! :mad: This mamby-pamby win or lose attitude is beneath you. Not to mention what it does to the morale of your hordes of supporters. Next, you’ll be giving us that “It’s how you play the game” crapola. :mad: I’ll tell you how you play the game – you shove hot, molten TNT into the molten, maggot encrusted faces of the molten enemy until they…molten and stuff. GRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad:

Remember, if you aren’t running up the score, you’re shaving points. So get back in there and crush the living beejeebees out of those maggots, MG! :mad: </font>