MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing...

MasterGoodwaffle is the only person NOT to post here ...... please dont tell me somebody has let him out into the wide open spaces of the forum.

Soddball ... MasterGoodwaffle's unofficial jailer I hold you responsibe if he has escaped :D

============================================

WANTED :

'MasterGoodAle'

This man is prone to indiscriminate postings

within the forum. The general public are

strongly advised not to approach his postings

and report any sightings to Soddball

============================================

Lou2000

GGAGARAGRARGARGAGRAGRARGARGAGAGGGG GG G G GG OHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GAAAAWAWAWWWWWWDDDD ARARARGARGRGAGR GRA GRAGR A GRGRA GRA GR AGA G RAA AGAGGAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! GGG!!!! G! GGG G GG GG GARARAERARRARAARRARARRGGRRGRGGRGR GRGR GR GR GR GR GRGR GR G G GGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the horror and gore of the TNT-splattered battlefield maggots and that's right!! I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!! I swear by the love of Jesus himself I'm gonna chuck, sling, spew, toss and down-right LAMBASTE you sorry, bloated sacks of foul-smelling cusk c*ck with so much home-brewed TNT that you'll ve begging for a new pair of eyeballs that have been dipped in acid then sand-blasted!!! ARRARGAGRARGRGAAGRAGRGG!!!! I can't believe you made me leave and put up with my in-laws fot 4 F****n DAYS without CMBB!! MAAAAGOOOOOOTTSSSS!!!! You have no idea what consequences you will suffer for this outrage!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[QB]GGAGARAGRARGARGAGRAGRARGARGAGAGGGG GG G G GAAAAWAWAWWWWWWDDDD ARARARGARGRGAGR GRA GG GG GARARAERARRARAARRARARRGGRRGRGGRGR GRGR GR GR GR GR GRGR GR G G GGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRARGAGRARGRGAAGRAGRGG!!!! MAAAAGOOOOOOTTSSSS!!!! You have no idea what consequences you will suffer for this outrage!!!QB]

I gather the consequences, as usual, will consist of a rather good deal of "ARR, GRR, GARG, Mad smiley, and ranting venom". No AARs of the PBEM he...said...he is playing with others. No screenshots of "TNT infested Maggots"-there's a real picture for you!

Soddball, you have contained the beast. We thank you.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GGAGARAGRARGARGAGRAGRARGARGAGAGGGG GG G G GG OHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GAAAAWAWAWWWWWWDDDD ARARARGARGRGAGR GRA GRAGR A GRGRA GRA GR AGA G RAA AGAGGAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! GGG!!!! G! GGG G GG GG GARARAERARRARAARRARARRGGRRGRGGRGR GRGR GR GR GR GR GRGR GR G G GGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

something !! I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!! something !!! ARRARGAGRARGRGAAGRAGRGG!!!! something !!!

Ah, like a breath of fresh air. What a difference he makes. :D;)

So how are the big PBEM battles going? The world wonders.

I'm playing Mike in Master G'Day's scenario. For some reason, I get the urge to :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRAAAARGHGH SLING HOT MOLTEN TNT AT THE MAGGOTS AND GUT STOMP THEM WITH JACK BOOTS :mad: :mad:

Mind control, I tell ya!

Oh, yeah. Keeping this off page 2 so MGA sees his paddock.

I flamed some big fat panzers up today!! GAAARRRGGRG!!!! :mad: I will be taking screenshots of some very unhappy german faces with molten TNT running down them burning their unsuspecting eyeballs!! God I love this game. It makes me feel so. . .soooo. . .so ANGRY!!! GGGAAAARARAARRGARGARGAGRGRAGR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm playing Mike in Master G'Day's scenario. For some reason, I get the urge to :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRAAAARGHGH SLING HOT MOLTEN TNT AT THE MAGGOTS AND GUT STOMP THEM WITH JACK BOOTS :mad: :mad: .

You silly half-baked clone - It iz ve vut hav zee jack buuts!!

Mind control, I tell ya!.

A meaningless concept where you're involved - since Mistress Vinegar has no mind she can neither be controled nor control anyone else!! tongue.gif