Does your Peng Challenge Thread Tire Too Easily?

Originally posted by Mike:

didn't I thrash your little botty once upon a time? IIRC it was at Crodaburg where you utterly failed to use all the defences god (and Croda) could fit into 1 CM game?

Aha!

I knew you were Stalin’s Organ!

I will deal with you when I return from deer hunting next week.

I shall spend four days sitting in a tree plotting the perfect gamey QB.

With a fox urine cover scent.

Until then, consider yourself Challenged!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

ooo....'e's quick is this one!!

Likes to kill defenceless animals - tick!

But stupid - oooohhhh so stupid!!

Deer find that attractive do they?

No doubt it's something that sells well in your part of the world.

Dork - I challenged you!!

I shall consider my challenge accepted, my gauntlet to having left adequate bloody rips in your pink complexion.

[ November 12, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

$4.95 a bottle, can you believe it??

Oh yes...I sure can!!

Like, what? I'm going to know if it's bad?

For all he (or we for that matter) knows you're a connoisseur - perhaps there's a thriving little Fox-urine appreciation society in..where are you anyway...Mound, Minnesota? WTF is that??

Oh well - who cares - as long as all the fox-piss experts are ther I figure the rest of the world is safe! Especially the women.

Just don't go live anywhere else 'K!

[ November 12, 2002, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Other than OGSF, who’s not going to be very happy when he gets his, everybody now owes me a frickin turn.

In fact, if I wasn’t still giggling over OGSF’s file, I’d be most upset.

An' wha as tha prat gigglin' ye wonder?

Waill mah German 88mm shell fired from a King Tiger a' 1018 meters per second at a T-34 (late model, didnae ferget tha 'late' bit) 10 meters awah, wi' an armour penetrrration expectayshun o' 228mm a' 100 meters, "broke oop" on a 90mm turret facing. An' thain tha King Tiger died instantly from a single 76mm shell fired ain reply, against 185mm turret armour.

At least Ah didnae soak mahsailf ain fox piss an' sit ain a tree fer four days tae entertain mahsailf. Ah jus' play thus feckin' bog-eyed pyjama stain o' a game!!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Mike is Stalins Organ? That's weird.

Oh and Agua Perdido, it appears I ahve won our battle before e'en a shot was fired.

Dear Mr Mouse

Please stop fantasising about your long lost yarbles and SEND A FECKIN' LOSER'S TURN!!!

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter,

The Manager

Aussiejeff Inc.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Mike is Stalins Organ? That's weird.

No you Dork - Stalin<big><big>'</big></big>s Organ.

Stalins Organ is some johny-come-lately 10000+ dude with no sense of history or grammar!

Mike got lost in one of the myriad crashes of 2000 or whenever, but somehow I managed to find myself again (in the dark, but only using 1 hand).

[sadly serious]If you've got a few old lost logins try doing a "Forgot your passowrd?" search on whatever e-mail adresses you use and see if any of them have been recovered.[normal stupidity is now restored]

[ November 12, 2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

No you Dork - Stalin<big><big>'</big></big>s Organ.

You were very weird when you were Stalin's Organ. That's all I remember. You seem slightly less weird as Mike. Then again, how weird can a guy named "Mike" really be?

I will deal with you when I return from deer hunting next week.

I shall spend four days sitting in a tree plotting the perfect gamey QB.

Good God, Lars, if you want to kill deer, just drive around the outer-ring suburbs in an expensive car. The buggers lunge out of every bit of cover possible to run in front of you.

Ah, yes. I'm healthy again, no more respiratory infection, turns all out, everything done up proper.

I'll be winding down just a couple more CMBO games, and then I shall probably devote myself to organizing my CMBB games with an eye to resuming my sacred crusade to 'Crush All Australians', especially as it looks like Stuka will be available for a good crushing.

Where's that Pack Kuma lad? Wasn't he around here a bit ago?

Finally, it is indeed true that JDMorse, by means of some sort of law guild commissioned scenario, did indeed hand me an extremely niggly Minor Defeat.

Frankly, I did no more than history required of me, and to avoid gamey, ahistorical play, I allowed my Americans to be overrun in Lawyer's oddly unsatisfying 'Baugnitz'.

If I had won, of course, JD would have had no oppportunity to take my surviving troops to a field on the edge of town, line them up, and then allow Lawyer and some Dutchman to scurry on to the field to battle mightily over whether they were to be massacred, or merely shot in a sort of confused way in a disagreement over what constitutes sidling off 'too far' in the pursuit of a quiet place to have a slash.

However, I feel that as long as I avoid any more scenarios designed by the profession who's motto is: "Sharks? They're just simple-minded predators who'd devour you because they've correctly worked out their place in the food chain. We lawyers are much more like an internal parasite that battens off the host, but without any proper mechanism to regulate our interaction, resulting ultimately in the destruction of the very system that supports us. No comparison, really", I will be just fine, and will not only return to not being defeated by Morse, but will in fact achieve ultimate victory over him.

JD, you really cannot possibly believe that your, er, 'victory' really resolves the 'There Can Be Only One' contest. Right now, lad, it's a bit like 'There Can Be Only One Half'.

[ November 13, 2002, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by dalem:

You were very weird when you were Stalin's Organ. That's all I remember. You seem slightly less weird as Mike. Then again, how weird can a guy named "Mike" really be?

Mike was Stalin's Organ?

What a very odd career choice.

Still, Kiwis are all daft, and I imagine being a Russian dictator's dangly bits is still more interesting than being a faux-Australian.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mike was Stalin's Organ?

What a very odd career choice.

Still, Kiwis are all daft, and I imagine being a Russian dictator's dangly bits is still more interesting than being a faux-Australian.</font>

I have three nights left to study before my final exam for this semester and yet I find myself drinking beer and catching up on the latest round of utter bollocks from you lot.

I wonder what Freud would say?

If he was alive of course.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I have three nights left to study before my final exam for this semester and yet I find myself drinking beer and catching up on the latest round of utter bollocks from you lot.

I wonder what Freud would say?

If he was alive of course.

Freud would say what we all know. You are a useless git with no taste in alcohol. Get a real drink into you. Try some Stollies or other such suitable feminine drinks. It suits you, really.

Noba.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

How do you think Osama Bin Laden has been able to escape capture for so long? He's hiding under Jessie Ventura's desk, covered in Fox Pee scent.

No wonder they say he's a sly as a fox.

I believe everyone in Minnesota walks around that way. Thank God it gets cold up there in the Winter, and there's no subways.

[ November 13, 2002, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

How do you think Osama Bin Laden has been able to escape capture for so long? He's hiding under Jessie Ventura's desk, covered in Fox Pee scent.

Am I the only one who sees a potential xxx-movie script in this? If only we could work in Santa Claus, a couple of reindeers and some PBS show about the mating ritual of a South African earth worm into the plot I think we'd have a winner.

[edited for flavor]

[ November 13, 2002, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]