Does your Peng Challenge Thread Tire Too Easily?

Originally posted by BulletRat:

(Here goes nothin)

Someone send me a f***ing CMBO PBEM - we play CMBB now I hear ye say? Stiff sh*t i sez, I dont get CMBB for another couple weeks so you sods better do sommat about it and entertain meh.

Setup. Now. Addys in the profile for the thinking impaired.

OMG, another Aussie just sobered up!! or did he?

He's got to still be drunk, coming in here with that lame, witless....what was that?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI! I asked for emails not forum posts u insolent git - and im not pissed right NOW, that comes tommorrow.

Oh dear, and it even says "OI!". I wasn't aware that rugby hooligans knew how to operate computers. Can we get one of the other Oztralians to deal with this? Or maybe a Kiwi? Perhaps take it out back and shoot it?

OI! I asked for emails not forum posts u insolent git - and im not pissed right NOW, that comes tommorrow.

Laddy, if you want E-Mails, hit the "'N SYNCH"

chatroom, or better yet go on a walkabout and don't come back!!

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I dont get it. Are deer attracted to fox urine? How peculiar.

O.K. Hortlund, I realize you are Eurotrash and, therefore, have lost your yarbles and aren't allowed to go hunting, so stick with me here and I will explain it to you.

Say you were going out to hunt "The Ghost of the Woods", a critter with the sharpest sense of hearing, sight and smell there is. Would you want to go reeking like the bar floor you fell down on the night before? Do you want to stink of that smelly fish you had for lunch? Of course not! You need to smell like something else!

What you need is to smell like something that lives in the woods. Something that a whitetail deer isn't afraid of. Hmm, what could we use...

"Why not use deer urine?!", you ask.

***BOOT***

Because then one horny, in-the-rut buck will be looking directly at YOU, you idjit! The moment you bring up your rifle, he'll be gone!

"How about a porcupine? I could rub that all over myself!", you say.

***BOOT***, ***BOOT***, ***BOOT***

"Err, how about weasel piss? They live in the woods!", you say.

***BOOT***

Because we want to go hunting THIS season! You know how many weasels it's going to take to get a bottle of urine?

"O.K., o.k., we'll do it your way", you say.

***BOOT***

Oops, sorry...

Exactly! Good lad, you're learning. A meat eating critter so the urine will be rather rank and cover your scent, produces lots of urine, roams the woods, and whitetail deer are not afraid of it because, unlike a wolf or coyote, it doesn't eat DEER. Red Fox Urine fits the bill rather nicely doesn't it?

Plus, the leftover fox piss is good for squirting down the heat vent of your cousin's truck.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Ask people how much they make.

Now sod off.

I don't know, Lard, It sounds like you are into this whole rub some fox piss on yourself bit just a bit too much (not that there is anything wrong with that). I much prefer to hunt for my food in the gorcery store, where the prey doesn't move, and comes in convienent 1 lb plastic wrapped trays.

Originally posted by Marlow:

I don't know, Lard, It sounds like you are into this whole rub some fox piss on yourself bit just a bit too much (not that there is anything wrong with that). I much prefer to hunt for my food in the gorcery store, where the prey doesn't move, and comes in convienent 1 lb plastic wrapped trays.

Wuss.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Wuss.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Wuss.</font>

Originally posted by B00_Radley:

I'm not sure if it's legal in Minnesota to hunt one's cousins. W.Va, sure, but it may be frowned on in Minnesota.
As long as they both bathe in fox piss first, I don't think there is a problem.

[ November 13, 2002, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'm not sure if it's legal in Minnesota to hunt one's cousins. W.Va, sure, but it may be frowned on in Minnesota.

An Ohioan is just a West Virginian who can't remember where he left his filthy bill cap...

Oh, and forgot to add:

But doesn't panic about the fact and can continue to function until he finds it.

[ November 13, 2002, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Lars:

so stick with me here and I will explain it to you.

Bah, that might work against the North American deer you have over there. Here in Europe the critters are way much smarter than that. They would laugh you right out of the woods if they saw you coming drenched in urine.

For a quick lesson, how about you set up a QB of your own choise, cover your men in fox piss and see how far that gets you.

That's right, consider yourself challenged.

[edited just because I can]

[ November 13, 2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

It is, however, legal in Minnesota to hunt Lars' cousins. In fact, there are a number of law enforcement agencies willing to hand out sums of the ready if you can come up with one of them.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What about Lars' cousins?

His cousins seem to be people that live...'colorful' lives. There also seem to be quite a few of them.

Unless, of course, Lars' endless references to the drunken/violent/criminal/bizarre/deviant/incredibly lackwitted behaviour of his various cousins is merely his way of avoiding having to constantly say "There was this one time I..."

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

What about Lars' cousins?

His cousins seem to be people that live...'colorful' lives. There also seem to be quite a few of them.

Unless, of course, Lars' endless references to the drunken/violent/criminal/bizarre/deviant/incredibly lackwitted behaviour of his various cousins is merely his way of avoiding having to constantly say "There was this one time I..."</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

of course he personally assured us that he would not get too drunk to safely pilot the boat back to the dock too ...

Joe

p.s. Don't you owe me a setup?

In all fairness, Joe, he didn't actually fall off the boat until he'd gotten us all safely back to the dock and was heading home alone.

I believe I do owe you a setup. I believe you prefer smaller QBs, do you not? Any preference as to a side?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

of course he personally assured us that he would not get too drunk to safely pilot the boat back to the dock too ...

Joe

p.s. Don't you owe me a setup?

In all fairness, Joe, he didn't actually fall off the boat until he'd gotten us all safely back to the dock and was heading home alone.

I believe I do owe you a setup. I believe you prefer smaller QBs, do you not? Any preference as to a side?</font>