So... What are the "must-have" Mods so far?

Originally posted by japinard:

IN each persons humble opinion, what are the current "must-have" mods for CMBB?

Why, I believe AussieJeff's New Grass and Winter mods are just dandy!

In my humble opinion of course. :D

Get 'em at http://www.garykrockover.com/cmbb/

[GJK's excellent CMBB mods site]. Hey, why not try 'em all!! {oh I see - you have 56k modem like me huh? :rolleyes: }

AJ

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I thought the original scenes were too dark but AJ's grass mod has helped brighten the scene considerably.

Boo, you damn salesman. "I thought this headache would never go away, but then I tried Uncle PL's Silver Hammer and I'll never go back!"

I am thinking of trying JuJu's explosions, but haven't installed them yet. Really, I haven't put a single mod in - I'd like to wait for CMMOS CMBB first, I guess.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I thought the original scenes were too dark but AJ's grass mod has helped brighten the scene considerably.

Boo, you damn salesman. "I thought this headache would never go away, but then I tried Uncle PL's Silver Hammer and I'll never go back!"

I am thinking of trying JuJu's explosions, but haven't installed them yet. Really, I haven't put a single mod in - I'd like to wait for CMMOS CMBB first, I guess.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I am thinking of trying JuJu's explosions, but haven't installed them yet. Really, I haven't put a single mod in - I'd like to wait for CMMOS CMBB first, I guess.</font>

The Treeburst155 terrain mod, aka "The Tron Mod" and "The War Room Mod"!!

Say "NO" to snow! SEE the smallest dips and bumps from view four regardless of ground conditions! FEEL the lay of the land and LIVE the elevation changes, be they in thick woods or open terrain. Positively and instantly differentiate between woods/tall pines and scattered trees WITHOUT turning on the trees! Plot movement to precise hull-down positions with little effort.

Give up the green grass for the Gaudy Grid today!

Can you find your brush in Light Snow?

Due to lack of popular demand, this mod must be special ordered from mikeman@cablelynx.com.

Treeburst155 out.

Could someone email me JuJu's explosion pack please? Tom's isn't working.

Also, Tom, if I may make a suggestion, could you specify which mods are for which games? I don't know if they're all interchangeable or not, but things like the explosions, the bunkers, and stuff - will they work for both games?

We want the T-28 and we won't wait!.... well I guess we will. I would most like to see the T-28. If you can have a twin turret T-26, then a 3 turret T-28 should be no problem. Just give it 2 bow mgs, I will not get upset if the sub turrets do not move, and voila!. Preferably two or 3 versions too, early, later(with L-10 gun) and late with bolt on armour. How hard can it be pleaseeeeee Waaaaaaaa!

cheers

Wol

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Could someone email me JuJu's explosion pack please? Tom's isn't working.

PL, I've mailed you the thing last night, but it bounced. As being 'non deliverable.'

Something wrong with the address in your profile??