The NEW Peng Challenge ... Available Before Sept. 20th

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

When you old farts have finally sorted out my lowly position be sure to let me know. Meanwhile, I will continue to wander around this thread, piss-pot on head for you all to dribble into.

You have no need to know anything until you are taught, pisspot boy-o</font>

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I can't think of anything funny to post.

Here's an idea. Instead of trying to think up witty bon mots, send me a feckin' move!</font>

SSSSSsssss! Misssssing movessss are we? E-mailssss not getting through, Precioussss????

We hatesss MSSSSSSN, FOREVER!

[serious] Anyone who has been waiting for a move from me for over a day or so, let me know. My ISP has been screwing with me for the last week.[/serious]]

One byproduct of playing with the “Big Dogs” is that it takes forever to process turns. It took me an hour and a half to process these puppies, so enjoy the update.

JDMorse He cheats with big splody things that make my brave men run and hide. He is currently running through the town collecting watches, lugers, and women’s underthings. The count-down to autosurrender has begun.

Elvis Same scenario different tactics. Elvis is much more of an “in your face” kind of guy with his infantry. I respect that. He isn’t a lawyer. He doesn’t do underhanded things. Now, if my tanks needed a better warrantee, then I’d suspect him.

Speedbump Haven’t seen him posting in a while, but our game is still going. My conscript forces are taking turns weeping and soiling themselves. I do hope the fetid stench doesn’t offend his brave American troops.

Goanna He is a clever lizard. His forked tongue takes odors from the air and he knows where I will attack and how. I am intrigued. I wonder if I chop off his tail if it will grow back. I also wonder how long he will wriggle when I stomp on his head.

Fionn He hasn’t beaten me yet. I’ve gotten past 5 turns and am still waiting for the slaughter. Any day now.

The Old Firm The setup is atrocious. The forces are beyond repair already. I like it. It’s the first really creative scenario I’ve seen in a while. Not that I usually look, mind you. No need to warn me about the Mad Swede. I know.

Slapdragon, Croda, Seanachai All owe me turns and are hermaphroditic by nature.

Originally posted by Red Jo Xia:

ooOOOgah, ooOOOgah, ooOOOgah

Each and every member of a recognized CessPool House is REQUIRED to participate.

Jo, this is really beyond the pale. Required to participate?

All battles will be fought using the following parameters:

 Type: Unrestricted

 Force: No Restriction

 Quality: Random

 Battle: Meeting Engagement

 Force Size: 300 Points

 Map: Small

 Date: March 1945

 Time: Random

 Weather: Random

 Turns: 20

Set up parameters? WTF? Is this Tournement House?

The following Houses have been recognized and the Justicariate will require full rosters of all current and former members of the Houses.

House Berli

House Croda

House Persiflage

House Rune

Shavian House

Not only a ladder tourney, but with Clans!?! This is Madness.

So you see lads, the Great CessPool House Tourney will be a tourney that embraces the virtues and traditions of the CessPool and rewards those who follow those traditions. THIS will be the REAL CMBO Tourney.

On the contrary, This abomination is against every tradition of the ‘Pool. I beseech the Old Ones to do somefink about the Rent-a-car, who has obviously gone over the edge. Stop this heresy before it is too late.

[ July 14, 2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

SSSSSsssss! Misssssing movessss are we? E-mailssss not getting through, Precioussss????

We hatesss MSSSSSSN, FOREVER!

[serious] Anyone who has been waiting for a move from me for over a day or so, let me know. My ISP has been screwing with me for the last week.[/serious]]

I can't think of anything funny to post either. So I thought I'd resort to the time-honored tradition of taking a cheap shot at Boo-Boo. Here goes.

{unserious}And has that helped to alleviate your loneliness?{/unserious}

Papa

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Red Jo Xia:

ooOOOgah, ooOOOgah, ooOOOgah

Each and every member of a recognized CessPool House is REQUIRED to participate.

Jo, this is really beyond the pale. Required to participate?

The following Houses have been recognized and the Justicariate will require full rosters of all current and former members of the Houses.

House Berli

House Croda

House Persiflage

House Rune

Shavian House

Not only a ladder tourney, but with Clans!?! This is Madness.

</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

This abomination is against every tradition of the ‘Pool.

Ah'm wi' ye, Moriarty, ye scab on a camel's gum. Af'n Ah want a tournemant *sneer* Ah'd gi' tae tha feckin' Ooterboards an' join wun.

Thas as worse than tha teem Seanachai ainveeted all thaim stankin' grogs aintae tha 'Pool fer bugger knoos why.

Ah think tha Just-a-friar hae o'er staipped tha marrk! Taken tha opportunity o' Seanachai baein' oot o' boonds ain Canada, tae avoid a stankin' Olde Wuns majority agin haim! Stenographers!! Ah demand Stenographers!!

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

This abomination is against every tradition of the ‘Pool.

Ah'm wi' ye, Moriarty, ye scab on a camel's gum. Af'n Ah want a tournemant *sneer* Ah'd gi' tae tha feckin' Ooterboards an' join wun.

Thas as worse than tha teem Seanachai ainveeted all thaim stankin' grogs aintae tha 'Pool fer bugger knoos why.

Ah think tha Just-a-friar hae o'er staipped tha marrk! Taken tha opportunity o' Seanachai baein' oot o' boonds ain Canada, tae avoid a stankin' Olde Wuns majority agin haim! Stenographers!! Ah demand Stenographers!!</font>

Cannot I, Count of House Persiflage and Senior Knight, register a complaint about this seeping, festering AntiTourney foisted on us by an old man? Or are we just humoring him?

Anyway, it's humid as hell in my house tonight and I'm almost out of Crunch 'n Munch.

Boo: Dear Persephone is quite accurate in her assessment that this is a person who is presently writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play. None of Prince John's men will leave Sherwood alive, I assure you.

MrSpkr: Still writhing. The grip still crushing. My play still superior.

But O Boy does he have a lot of Germans.

OGSF: The mad Scottish Terrier pretty much owns the patent on writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play. Nothing has changed since the last update here except that we have each lost another tank.

Lars: This Lil' Shaver is my opponent in some heinous afterbirth of a QB laid out under the rules of Joe's Carnival of Pain. It is foggy or night or something, and I have a twist-tie and a soggy grain of rice. I can only assume that Lars the Lord of Slums has a King Tiger. This oughtta be fun - it will be very difficult to get him to writhe in the crushing grip of my superior play from the looks of it.

Dorosh

Leeo

Noba

Have all been sent or resent turns to continue or begin the process of writhing in the crushing grip of my superior play.

I like cantaloupe.

Originally posted by dalem:

Cannot I, Count of House Persiflage and Senior Knight, register a complaint about this seeping, festering AntiTourney foisted on us by an old man? Or are we just humoring him?

My condolences to you, too, Sir Dalem

Hah, the First Semi-Irregular CessPool House Tourney is the best thing that's happened around here since ... well, since I became Justicar, that's for sure.

The rest of you are just mad because YOU didn't think of it. As to the complaints of Marlow, I'd point out that he's Swedish AND a known Communist (not that there's anything wrong with that) AND full of ****e as all well know.

My Tourney is so ANTI-Tourney as to be a mockery of the entire concept and therefore well within the traditions of the CessPool.

In any case I'm off to Arizona tomorrow to swelter for a week and will have limited access to the net. NO TURNS PERIOD. I may have the opportunity to drop in and chastise you lot for slackness so best maintain a steady bearing.

Harv I shall ask you to keep a wary eye on this lot.

Joe

With the arrival of the delivery date of CMBB now definitely set, I think it is time for each of us to sit back and contemplate the likelihood of our finishing each and every one of our current games in a timely fashion so as to coincide with the release date as well as reflect on the hate that burns inside of us for those we loathe. I have just completed this contemplation exercise and find that I have currently underway the following ongoing desecration of opponents: bauhaus, Seanachai, Hiram and the Old Firm. This simply will not do.

The Army of Scaliness, Group South, hopes to add 2 to 5 suitable victims of our wrath to the list in the colours of D-Day prior to moving east for further atrocity. We therefore state our designs on the territory of the following:

Lars

Because I need some new blood. Hopefully mostly yours. Also selected due to the fact that you are a Minnesotan, a gun toting crazy and known to do both while regularly inebriated.

OGSF

Because if I am going to be insulted, I might as well have to work hard to receive it. Plus, he is populating my continental divide and we need to clear out the humans down that end to make room for more griz and grey wolves. Mostly griz though, because they go for that haggis like a rat up a drain pipe.

Others will be considered, with references and a suitable proposition. Knights that I could set a clock by preferred. SSN need not apply. You have 24 hours before the shells start falling.

Cmdr ASGS out.

Posted by the Lilly-livered-lizard :

Others will be considered, with references and a suitable proposition.
Ahh.. references - none.

Other reason : I'm not playing enough losers at the moment. You fit the bill.

Judging from Persephone's last picture of you, you need to lose weight and some sweating would help. ( Sorry, I'm not a plastic surgeon..can't help there).

Proposition: We play, you lose.

Noba.

The piss boy sings:

Oh what a beautiful morning

Oh what a beautiful day

I've got a wonderful feeling

Everythings going my way

I have battered Bo Diddley's troops so much, that he is now sending me the wrong files, he's a gonner!

The silly Jock and his dog have lost their marbles too, OGOG decide to send his recon car on a Sunday afternoon swan right past my MLR......end of trip!

CM_Player......isn't!(playing, that is.......send me a fecking turn!