The NEW Peng Challenge ... Available Before Sept. 20th

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr_Gonzo_The_Rooster:

BOO For some one that writes sonnets your words really hurt. Wow so impressive.

SOD OFF you say! The only SOD I see is the RUG on your Head, and it is only a piece of dried up Rye Grass that has gone to seed!

The Rooster

Dear HennyPenny,

Sod? Rug? Rye grass? Sorry, I recognize the words as being English, but the way you've strung them together doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Well, you are a Californian, so I guess that's to be expected.

On to other news:

Just finished my first game with Athman. Let me tell you what a supremely gamey bastiche he is.

Q) He tells me where he is in the fog so I can target my arty on him, but he really was someplace else!

E) He poked his head out of the fog with little split squads, making me chase after him and then he meets me with Ht's, tanks and about a bazillion French weenies who shoot me full of holes.

D) He whittles away my troops until all I'm left with are a few retired saurbrat salesmen, and then he sends his bazillion Poof-boys in to mow me down!

Result? A draw, merely because he didn't bother with one whole side of the map.

He's a git, too. Did I mention that?

Oh Sackajaweenie? I put the question to the Olde Ones concerning the elevation of my squire Lurker. After you've had a transfusion or two, could you please address this? Thank you.</font>