For whom the Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I would rather serve in Hell, than listen to anymore of this drivel.

Well, have a fine time in hell if you must, but don't neglect your duties as thread spell checker. Most people use a computer or a dictionary, but I prefer to keep a niggling little git close by to check my posts. Good catch on venereal, old boy, though I know it's a problem close to your heart, er, loins.</font>

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Define niggle

Good plan.

Asking a philosopher to define something ought to keep him busy for days, years even.

{edited because, unlike one of Andreas' scenarios on the CD, I can}

[ October 09, 2002, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Malanoma;

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> And I do appreciate the service. You're a fine niggle, you are.

Define niggle</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

So, we're stooping to TACTICS insults, are we? You're on, you horrible little man. The next on the list is... oh, look, it's another little German attack! In June 1941. With churches and graveyards. And what a surprise, it's ALSO by our very own Andreas.

You don't think he's OBSESSED or anything, do you?

This time you shall take the defending forces of oppression and really cool 50mm mortars, and I shall take the attacking forces of plunder and fancy uniforms, in Gefechtsaufklaerung (did Hakko Ichiu get another sneeze for his birthday?).

I fully expect lots of screaming and running away, and when we're done we can insult Andreas about just how unbalanced his scenarios are, the little commie-loving swine.

Could you two please find something else to play? Marbles maybe, if that is not too much of an intellectual challenge? I feel all yucky thinking you fuddle around with my superb creations.

Cargo Culture lives again, who would have thought...

Originally posted by Wildman:

That's because your still lost in those "Summer Days" where "Stayin' Alive" was the best, be-all, end-all there was.

So if your done struting in the polyester leisure suit, in which your now tremedous beer gut doth spill quite over, send a setup. I'm itching to smack you right from the 70's "Back into the Future."

This reads a lot like a challenge. Scenario from the CD okay, deadman?

Originally post by Malakovski;

Whut da hell yu mean, we don't tawk lik dat in 'murica? Curse we tawk lik dat. We tawk eny weigh we lik, wiff ur big guns, 'en ur big tanks. Whut the hell's Anglish? We speak 'mericun here...
Look everyone, I finally got him to make sense.

Now yur tawkin'!!!!

How about a battle Malakovski?

Originally post by Malakovski;

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Whut da hell yu mean, we don't tawk lik dat in 'murica? Curse we tawk lik dat. We tawk eny weigh we lik, wiff ur big guns, 'en ur big tanks. Whut the hell's Anglish? We speak 'mericun here...

Look everyone, I finally got him to make sense.

Now yur tawkin'!!!!

How about a battle Malakovski?</font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

Could you two please find something else to play? Marbles maybe, if that is not too much of an intellectual challenge? I feel all yucky thinking you fuddle around with my superb creations.

Cargo Culture lives again, who would have thought...

Dear Androgynous,

Having a splendid time here at the front, drinking Vodka and relaxing in yet another infernal graveyard. One wonders if the architect of these lands was aware that other terrain types exist?

No sign of invaders yet. But we're sure the Hun will be along shortly. After all, how long can it take when the front is only 40 meters or so across? Perhaps the architect was resting his carpal tunnel syndrome this day?

All our love (which, incidentally, is none for you, pillock).

Papa Khann

PS

And lets not have any of that have a nice day crap either.

a bunch of dictionary references

Maladjusted, while this post was more intelligent and entertaining than your previous posts, I feel that my status as preeminent Wally here in the MBT is somehow threatened. Still, I suppose it's better than being forced to read any more of your attempts at poetry...

Now scamper off to your hole and return the setup I sent you.

Papa

Originally posted by Malakovski

Hell yeah! Send me one dem setup thingies.
I sent you a note to your personal E-Mail, need to set some rules of engagement.

See you in Hell, Bud, (where I serve!!!) Don't forget everything is transitory.

[ October 09, 2002, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Malakovski

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Hell yeah! Send me one dem setup thingies.

I sent you a note to your personal E-Mail, need to set some rules of engagement.

See you in Hell, Bud, (where I serve!!!) Don't forget everything is transitory.</font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

You shall get Crawdad's Revenge instead, a scenario where your Russian troops, arming themselves with crustaceans plucked from the bed of the Mius river bend, must attack the German defenders on the higher west bank of the river in an attempt to lead the break-out of the godless (for what philosopher isn't?) hordes attacking the brave Panzertruppen of the Vaterland.

Prepare yourself!

Bring on your crawdads. We Southerners know how to deal with such things.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey does anybody else feel like they're walking down the long dusty corridors of libraries long since sacked and burned when he speaks?

That was a rather good bit. Everything else was complete ****e, of course, but this one bit made me regret you a bit less.

Whut da hell yu mean, we don't tawk lik dat in 'murica? Curse we tawk lik dat. We tawk eny weigh we lik, wiff ur big guns, 'en ur big tanks. Whut the hell's Anglish? We speak 'mericun here...

(wincing in horror)

I'm sorry, good Squire, but you've just been placed on the "AussieJeff List of People Who Must Never Attempt A Written Approximation of Dialect".

I hope they buried Jeffrey Farnol face down, because odds are he's throwing up right now.