For whom the Peng Challenges

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Twas brillig in the slithey toves.......oops wrong forum! When I think about all of you, an olde addage comes to mind....One of the bad things about having a gun around the house..is sooner or later youre going to want to shoot it.

here I sit refreshing away, waiting for the comments I know will come...... oh well let me toll the death knell straight away for Malanoma and E-Mail him my set-up

Originally posted by Malanoma:

You worthless git, ne'er weened from tit

what 'tween your ears is there

To make such crap spew out your trap

s'though anyone does care?

Shut up your maw, unslack your jaw

and wipe away that drool!

You foul the cess with that rank mess

that round your feet does pool.

Your poetry is neither witty nor romantic, it is just absurd. I think you should have selected the Sturmtiger.

Edited to add: how me doin' with my editing?

[ October 10, 2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

<font size=-1>Oh, I don't know. Given a couple of Maxims aimed at his feet, I think we can make him dance to pretty much anything.</font>

<font size=-1>Care to try that in a QB?</font></font>

Malikovki's brand of philosophy is doubleplusungood.

Here're two words for your personal lexicon: pith and brevity.

Now, put this one to bed and let's have a new one before the Austalians wake up.

Oh, and Nidan2, say not in two posts what you can say in one (or better yet, don't say it at all, git.)

I notice by chance that Pansenfuehrer is not much into the provision of gamey updates. How about it sunshine? Let the nice folks around here know how much aggro you get from my guns? I am sure they won't care a bit until the realise how truly up ****creek you are...

Well! Now that I am done beating the ignorant back into their dens of darkness, I may fill the respectful silence by responding to the eminently reasonable request of Lady Persephone, namely:

Originally posted by Persephone:

Malakovski, maybe you could give me some appropriate words to use in order to express my anger...

Fair one, such words are clearly in desperate need, for even the most fair and gentle of heart, which you of course exceed in merit to a degree scarcely conceivable, cannot but be moved to anger at beholding the spectacle of this thread and its denizens.

The feelings which rightly well from this pit of white hot rage cry out for enunciation, yet what could enunciate that which we behold? Even the most vile and foul words ever endowed with meaning by the minds of men fall short, far short, or any fitting description.

I humbly suggest the development of a courtly dialect of euphemism by which one of the Fair might express the revulsion and hate she so rightly feels upon contemplating the sins of the Pool, without letting an unseemly word pass her lips.

For example, if you so willed it, the phrase, “I turn my eyes away from you,” could be taken to stand for, “Sod off, die, and fester in a baleful hell where flaming maggots gnaw the flesh from thy worthless bones, your mouth is stuffed with flaming brimstone, and Satan himself buggers you for all eternity, for even that is better that you deserve.”

And thus righteous sentiment could be expressed in seemly words, while reminding those too brutish to realize for themselves that the very aversion of your eyes is, in fact, a punishment as severe as the one described above.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

The Gnome must have fallen down or sumfink, 'cause I haven't seen a turn out of him for quite a while. I still have my Panther, and that's all that matters. Nyeah nyeah...

Hey, Oberst, I've seen you mention not getting my turn a couple of times now, and I just re-sent it for the third time. Let me know if you still don't see it. I'm starting to suspect there's something mildly odd going on with some, but not all, of my email.