One Flew Over the PENG CHALLENGE Thread

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bugger all, and I hate them the way your average, useless Methodist hates fun, but I'll have a go:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!

Actually, that didn't feel so bad. In fact, I felt a strange tingle at the base of my proto-brain. You know, the one that we used when we still had tails, and couldn't remember if we bore live young...

<hr></blockquote>

Sir? Could you please stop trying to emulate every other country and sit a while in ours? Over here, Sir. We in the U.S. of A. are glad to have you among us although you speak like a fancy lad and look like Captain Kangaroo. Teach us some Minn eh Snowta phrases.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

hehe

There's a splinter in your donkey and it reads REACT.<hr></blockquote>

(Sigh), true, very true, good point... sent a setup, against me better judgment... expect to hear the patter of tiny Nobbit feet in one direction or the other. Though spending 30 turns of eternally optimistic "geddaes" and strange vowel sounds ("I want to boil an eiiiiig") while having to imagine bronzed, athletic bodies surfing and being terminally happy is just bleedin awful... but I suppose someone has to suffer and while some like to do merry knitting or bouncing or paddling I get to suffer, not that I mind suffering, though a choice might be nice once in a while, or that I'm complaining... I mean what's the use of complaining? Doesn't change a jot. Could complain about Elvis and his over-use of unusually heavy artillery that would only be seen from major battleships of the line. I could point out that we are LAND-LOCKED and that THERE ISN'T A BLEEDIN SEAGULL IN SIGHT but would it change anything? Nothing.

BTW, Sir Hiram noted with interest yer title... hmmmmmmmm

Yeknod

Anyone know when CMBB will be released?

And do you think they'll have Flamethrowers?

And do you think that they'll have Russian tanks?

And do you think the instructions will tell me how to copy the CD?

And do you think it's bad that my 2 year old asks more intelligent questions than the stoopid morons on the main board?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Croda:

And do you think it's bad that my 2 year old asks more intelligent questions than the stoopid morons on the main board?<hr></blockquote>

Oh, you got one of thems "smart ones" too huh? Yeah, it's a bummer but just remember to beat him up good whenever he tries to get wise on you. Damn 2 year-olds, think they know it all.

Upetty-Upettates:

Pengslut: I'm being the instrument of some weird revenge from Andreas visited upon our favorite podling. Happy to be of service, as always.

He got one of my half-squads and a JABO dropped two big bombs on a running schreck team who are still alive. They'll never cross open spaces again but they are alive.

The podsters forces are mostly not.

Ethan: I want this scenario to go on forever. Yes, I'm hurting him that bad. He has more arty than Stalin but I have lean mean killing-machine fallschirmgerbils from hell. I expect he'll have craploads of reinforcements soon which is a good thing since I'm running out of targettes.

Seanachiprosit: We're doing a nasty little foggy murdering game from Moriarty and I'm running out of things to murder. Suffice to say, I'm murderatiing him just as good as last time.

We aim to please.

mensch: We're quite possibly losing this one, which is fine really since we feel that if you have to lose you might as well do it to someone who doesn't have a clue of what he's doing or what day it is. Last thing I heard he was "preparing to wear his monday with an apple and complete acumen."

Simon Fox: Is using our game to live out his most perverse groggly fantasies. So far he's timing and measuring some sort of artillery "unit" (Fraudians, let's not go there) and it's "blast" in late autumn, dry conditions and asking whether I believe the wooden patch he's mutilating has any birches. Apparently BTS has modelled the burst radii in late fall Belgian oaks completely wrong. Good to know I suppose.

Andreas: We're shooting at each other and he's trying to cross a bridge. It'll end up in mindless slaughter and insanely high casualty rates as usual. We enjoy it.

Start rotting,

Johan

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Geier ]</p>

Dear Yeknodathon,

The arty you are referring to is 105mm...hardlt battleship stuff. It is causing you so much trouble that I can understand your confusion.

So far the game is progressing exactly as I had hoped and your head will soon be mounted on a pole alongg with the other slugs who have tried to parade that useless ****e of tactics that you are trotting out. Your flank attempt is coming at the worst place possible (for you) so it will only be a short time before you are begging me for mercy.

Love,

Elvis

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Yeknodathon,

The arty you are referring to is 105mm...hardlt battleship stuff. It is causing you so much trouble that I can understand your confusion.

So far the game is progressing exactly as I had hoped and your head will soon be mounted on a pole alongg with the other slugs who have tried to parade that useless ****e of tactics that you are trotting out. Your flank attempt is coming at the worst place possible (for you) so it will only be a short time before you are begging me for mercy.

Love,

Elvis<hr></blockquote>

Though you don't want to play with me anymore (sit DOWN bauhaus), I still hate you.

The same goes for the rest of you wankers, but not so much.

Dear Yeknodathon,

Love,

Elvis<hr></blockquote>

"What next?" I ask meself. Underwater deep-sea frog-men marching through the woods? Torpedoes strapped to that rather stationery Hetzer (an improvement from its rocking, catatonic state over the last couple of turns) The odd merchant vessel crawling past the horizon? Capn Ahab chasing a white whale?

105mm? Yeh, right, more like 105 bleedin cm. 105mm of yer back-sliddin, off-shore, coastal fire-support variety, uh?

Prove to me that Hetzer can move Marine-buoy.

PS On no account disturb me flanks - Nobbit found out the hard way.

Yeknod

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

PS On no account disburb me flanks - Nobbit found out the hard way.

Yeknod<hr></blockquote>

Pondscum!!!!!! There is a donkey in your eye and it reads with its lips moving.

MORE TAUNTING, I say. We must revel in you trials and tribulations.

AHEM.

Hey hey we're the Croda-

and people say we Croda around,

But we're too busy smokin'

to really make this battle sound....

SOD ALL! HE'S MINE!

I'm not caught up, so I don't know if he's bespoken, but I'm taking this one on.

I think he understands what we're all about.

SHAW! (you pillock) is this one a serf? Is he Squire to aught? I claim this one, oh Justicar, for my Squire.

If he's not yet a Serf, then please expedite the paperwork and get him declared a useless sack of ****e, head and shoulders above the even more useless sacks of ****e, so that I can take him on as Squire.

If he's already a Squire to aught, then you're all a bunch of diseased Dingo dangly bits, and here, snip-snip, comes the nacker man.<hr></blockquote>

I would be delighted to accept your most honorable invitation, Seanachai. I’m neither serf nor squire, but a lowly <font size="-2">ssn</font>. Time is short just now, but let me just say:

<font size="+7">WOOHOO!</font>.

Your humble servant,

Sledge

....trotting past his window on the way to perv on the stenographers, he spys a new message in the innity box. What can it be ?

Gasp ! The Ass has got off his Ass !

Oh lookie, he wants his head knocked off by me. I will oblige the feeble-witted-defecator.

Now where could my Liege be ?

Noba.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Noba:

....trotting past his window on the way to perv on the stenographers, he spys a new message in the innity box. What can it be ?

Gasp ! The Ass has got off his Ass !

Oh lookie, he wants his head knocked off by me. I will oblige the feeble-witted-defecator.

Now where could my Liege be ?

Noba.<hr></blockquote>

... oh, fantastic, just what I always wanted... and some more... let me just make a note: a Duck, a Gopher, Elvis, Gates-slut and now a Nobbit... feckin marvelous... what a sad, sorry, pathetic lot you all are, total waste of bleedin time.

Yeknod

Originally posted by Persephone:

PawbroonChubby.jpg

This little chubby kid got what he always wished for when he grew up.

PawbroonNutty.jpg

Every Frenchman's dream.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Bravo Dame Persephone...

Really Patch that has got to be one of your funniest yet, I was looking at the first pic and laughing, then realised there was more.

*LMAO* Nice way to start Sunday morning....

Jerry Lewis eat your heart out..... :D

Guest PondScum

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dalem:

Pondscum!!!!!! There is a donkey in your eye and it reads with its lips moving.

<hr></blockquote>

I am endeavouring to capture it and sell it to the circus, mon petite general.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>MORE TAUNTING, I say. We must revel in you trials and tribulations.<hr></blockquote>

I have no trials (other than Berli) or tribulations. This is helped by the fact that Donkeyboy appears to have no troops. None. Nada. Zilch. He does, however, have an FO who enjoys shelling random bits of town. As does mine. In the meantime, I own all three flags. I predict an AI-style end-game FO flag-rush, the spoils of which shall be a large town-sized heap of rubble, a drunken company of elite French waiters, and a few shell-blasted DNA fragments, tentatively identified as "bastard equine".

(If I had a flamethrower, I could torch Donkey's paddock too, but I hear they're overpriced.)

[Dalem lyrics deleted for the sake of humanity. Oh, the humanity]

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PondScum:

This is helped by the fact that Donkeyboy appears to have no troops. None. Nada. Zilch. He does, however, have an FO who enjoys shelling random bits of town. As does mine. In the meantime, I own all three flags. I predict an AI-style end-game FO flag-rush, the spoils of which shall be a large town-sized heap of rubble, a drunken company of elite French waiters, and a few shell-blasted DNA fragments, tentatively identified as "bastard equine".

(If I had a flamethrower, I could torch Donkey's paddock too, but I hear they're overpriced.)

[Dalem lyrics deleted for the sake of humanity. Oh, the humanity]<hr></blockquote>

Duck of Death

... oh, this one is priceless. Not only do I face a duck, experience the tedium of shelling a worthless village for no reason, command the most bizarre and worthless dregs of the Wehrmacht in their unpallatable clothing but I also have to summon enough energy to click the "go" button - Duck, you don't hold any flags... I'm there, creeping and hiding and sneaking... come n get me Duck, smell me presence. And for gawds sake, do NOT CHANGE YER TRP, IF I HAVE TO WATCH ANOTHER 60 SECONDS WITH NOTHING HAPPENING...

Yeknod

It is said that in a truely infinite universe anything that can be imagined is happening somewhere. I hope I am living in the one that has the Eagles beating the Rams today.<hr></blockquote>

Shut your filthy gob about football you manky git.

It is said that in a truely infinite universe anything that can be imagined is happening somewhere. I hope I am living in the one that has the Eagles beating the Rams today.<hr></blockquote>

Truely, where the craggy hand of fate tickles the soft, gopher under-belly of eternity, methinks that this inevitable defeat is reflected in other inevitable events... Marine-buoy, weep.

Yeknod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Shut your filthy gob about football you manky git.<hr></blockquote>

Ohhhh Mr Gates-Slut there was a definite hint of Glaswegian slang in that last post of yours, have you been watching the Gers by any chance?

Down with GATES-SLUT

Bring Back PENG

Go BERLI Go.........And SEANACOOCHIE of course.

BTW... I hope one of you olde ones is whopping that Pillocks ass.

Sit down Bauhaus and put your tongue back in ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Geier:

Seanachiprosit: We're doing a nasty little foggy murdering game from Moriarty and I'm running out of things to murder. Suffice to say, I'm murderatiing him just as good as last time.

We aim to please.

Start rotting,

Johan

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Geier ]<hr></blockquote>

Geier is, of course, seriously exaggerating . In reality he is completely out of things to murder.

It is simply appalling. What few troops I have left (and there were never many to begin with), are actually threatening to shoot me if I try and issue any commands, even including the command to retreat off the map. They no longer trust me to even get that right.

Until my game with Panzer Leader, I had no idea the TacAI could actually seize control that way and cut the human commander completely out of the loop. Of course, in Panzer Leader's case the AI stepped in to finally give him the victory he'd been haplessly bobbling for 20 turns. In my case, it's taken on a rather fierce and dismissive attitude of 'haven't you done enough? Leave them alone!'

I return to hating Geier in a quiet, rather thorough-going and satisfied way.

Oh, and he's a Squarehead.

Yes, it's a bit weak, but I felt that I had to say something insulting or I'd just have to stand there shuffling and embarassed.

I'd just have to stand there shuffling and embarassed.<hr></blockquote>

Heaven's sake no!

We cant having you feel embarassed. Not when we always feel embarassed for you (or is that because of you).

Mace

PS something pleasurable about getting the last word in before a threads shut down.