And the clouds parted, the earth trembled, the animals cowered and a BONE EMERGED!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop-dead fantastic! Even the bra ads in the newspaper aren't this promising ;>). Wow! Gorgeous! Stop, you're killing me.... (drools & swallows hard).

Obtw, I hope the horsepower requirements to run CMBB aren't going to be too restrictive.

thanks,

Dale H

Originally posted by James Crowley:

Is it me or does the back end of the track of the turan look odd - seems to be sticking out at the wrong angle ?

You're right; I missed that the first time past. God, that looks weird! Either Escher or Picasso...

Michael

Yawn...(not)

So, you expect applause? What's next, flaming bamboo shoots under our fingernails?

Enough with the foreplay! Get on with the real thing!

Just get it right, get it out on time and don't screw up at all in any way not ever not even a little bit.

And thanks, BTW. :D

just want to add my :eek: to the other guys' responses and say thanks mm. but now i feel like my pet cat when i was growing up. every sunday we'd have chicken for dinner and give the cat the bones. i can hardly wait till i turn into a real human and get to eat at the dinner table! ;)

Diceman, I am thinking the same thing. If there are Grant/Lee tanks and given that the Italians are there there are many battles that could easily be done. Hell there are even fortifications in CMBB. I had many battles for my Desert Rats/Desert Fox theater mod that I couldn't do because of vehicle limitations. I am thinking that is now solved.

Oh, slight change of topic I finished the Pacific theater mod and it will be available for download very soon.

MikeT

Does the terrain seem different to anyone? Especially those shots of the Panther, Stugs and KVs. The terrain seems so much more vast and natural. It really feels like you're looking at pictures of Russia.

My compliments to the chefs. A well served up bone with extra gristle and fat. (I spelled gristle wrong, didn't I?)

Hi Bruno et al

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

What's the guy in the Turan capola wearing. Are those goggles or glasses?

Considering the.......er......quality of Turans maybe it is a Blindfold ? smile.gif

Great screenshots I am convinced BTS blokes are sadists and all the rest of us masochists smile.gif

Cheers

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

I love the fact the forests in the background look like dense forests. I guess they added more tree bitmaps into a forest tile.

Great improvement

I hope this is not how its been done! Each bmp file can only realistically contain one tree otherwise when you move your view the trees would also move, a sort of dancing tree effect. The only way to make a forest look (realistically) denser is to reduce the footprint of each tile and so fit in more tiles each with a tree. Dan/Matt is this the case?? Is there more tiles per area?