And the clouds parted, the earth trembled, the animals cowered and a BONE EMERGED!!!!

tracer

Find 'Mods & Modders'. If you find member 'pawbroon' the address will be in his sig. Good 'howto's'. I have a 'greyscale' I did so you can tell how 'Black' your 'Black' is. Can be a prob as I found out. Nowhere to post it but I'll send it if you want it. A member 'voidhawk' did a set of colored, numbered .bmp's to help IDing for Mods. They're posted, tho I forget where. He probably didn't. There was a partial .bmp list floating around but I don't know where THAT is either. You can check other Mods for .bmp lists. A couple'o'tips, check 'look' of your Mod against others, & use Layers from the gitgo. Hope some of this helps, & good luck.

Strt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bump...

But also, I noticed that there will be a need for MODs for CMBB right away. All winter shots show the same summer textures. Just how long do you think folks can live with that? Will CMBB come with winter versions right out of the box?

I don't think so. So just in case, I kneel at the Gordon Molek altar and pray for those snowed on mods of the CMBB originals. May they arrive in time before my first summer campaign ends...

Better have an extra gig or two put aside for CMBB mods.