Not sure if you guys seen this bone.. (released today?)

Wow! Two pics from Madmatt and now another six (!) pics!

I wonder how the grass doodads look from level 3 view.

From level 1 down they look like as if the whole area was covered by grass. I guess from a higher viewpoint we would see "lines" of grass strewn around the tiles.

Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

Is that early wheat in the picture?

Wondered that myself, BUT notice in one of the screens, there is mature wheat in the same frame as the grass. Must be a new terrain type.

The faces on the soldiers look new. I didn't recognize them. They look real good. It all looks real good. The grass doodads really add alot to the terrain. This game is just gonna be soooo sweet. The AFVs are picture perfect. man are we lucky.

Mord

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

On the lower left pic (2 KV-1:s in grass) the left one has unit-markings on the turret, while the other one's unmarked.

Unless BTS, eh, BFC, is aiming for a lot more in model variety I'd say those two KV's are of different model. The gun mounting, for example, looks different smile.gif

M.

Originally posted by Scipio:

Hey, look: Moon made it into the game, too! smile.gif

If you happen to be referring to this, I wish to take note that the image of the moon (great idea to include it, BTW) is tilted the wrong way. For it to look like that in the sky, the sun would already have to be well up above the horizon, which would look strange in a nighttime sky... ;)

Michael (longtime astronomy grog)